HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

3am emo thread

Like Tree1091Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-09-2017, 04:42 AM   #61

haha don't worry too much about girl ba

year 1 i worry about girl.. but now i more worry about myself.. if u improve yourself sure can find girl
ok la last time i damn deexiao, thats why since sec school no friend. but now i quite close with her la. idk her feeling towards me is just close friend/good friend or like me. but i think is the previous one la. than damn sian lo, all the girl i like no hope.
Old 16-09-2017, 04:43 AM   #62

Lol ic..

Does she know u like her? When they break up liao den u go for her..

Girls like guys who're confident.. just go and let her know abt ur feelings for her.. at most is tio reject nia. U can let her know by telling her straight or by actions..
how to say leh. i got show some not very obvious actions, like getting a bit close when playing with her and stuff, but because she is the more open type,thats why idk if she got do the same things with other guys in her sec sch.
scared if i tell her,cant even be friends. paiseh af.
Old 16-09-2017, 04:45 AM   #63
High Supremacy Member

Lol ic..

Does she know u like her? When they break up liao den u go for her..

Girls like guys who're confident.. just go and let her know abt ur feelings for her.. at most is tio reject nia. U can let her know by telling her straight or by actions..
haha nope. see how ba if got fate then will happen

you not going to sleep soon ah
Old 16-09-2017, 04:46 AM   #64
High Supremacy Member

how to say leh. i got show some not very obvious actions, like getting a bit close when playing with her and stuff, but because she is the more open type,thats why idk if she got do the same things with other guys in her sec sch.
haha if she dont like best don't try ba.. unless she mature or understanding enough if she reject still can be friends.. if see worth the risk or not if really close friend can try and ask.. she will understand de ba
Old 16-09-2017, 04:49 AM   #65

haha if she dont like best don't try ba.. unless she mature or understanding enough if she reject still can be friends.. if see worth the risk or not if really close friend can try and ask.. she will understand de ba
have to see how it goes bah. ok la last time she did say that she 'think' i like her,which i do la. but than obviously i say no i dont,she think too much haha. thinking back its better to siam the arrow then, but she somehow i think still know i like her now lo,just that she never say out
Old 16-09-2017, 04:55 AM   #66
High Supremacy Member

hi nexus.......
Old 16-09-2017, 04:59 AM   #67
High Supremacy Member

hi nexus.......
why u still awake satki eddied
Old 16-09-2017, 05:03 AM   #68
High Supremacy Member

Life is a random mixee of atoms
Otokiru likes this.
Old 16-09-2017, 05:05 AM   #69
High Supremacy Member

hais

i miss John hanley

he was good at comforting people haha
Old 16-09-2017, 05:06 AM   #70
High Supremacy Member

have to see how it goes bah. ok la last time she did say that she 'think' i like her,which i do la. but than obviously i say no i dont,she think too much haha. thinking back its better to siam the arrow then, but she somehow i think still know i like her now lo,just that she never say out
yolo and confess ba...

if succeed good if don't then move on..
Old 16-09-2017, 05:10 AM   #71
High Supremacy Member

emo nemo...

Old 16-09-2017, 05:13 AM   #72

You still awake?
Old 16-09-2017, 05:21 AM   #73
Arch-Supremacy Member

haha nope. see how ba if got fate then will happen

you not going to sleep soon ah
Ok.. not yet lol..

Don't be like me last time.. I had a chance to profess my feelings for a girl last time but i decided not to cos i was afraid that if i get rejected, i can't even stay as frds with her. But let me tell u now.. 2 ppl can stay as frds even tho got rejected. And
u dun have to feel paiseh with her if u she reject u cos she wont feel like it's a big thing cos she is the more open type of girl.. she'll just take it in her stride and continue to be frds with u as per normal..
And as nexus has said.. if she is mature and understanding enuff, she will remain as frds with u..

Last edited by 8-lane; 16-09-2017 at 05:26 AM..
Old 16-09-2017, 05:21 AM   #74
High Supremacy Member

should i go jiak macdonald breakfast then koon or wake up liao then go buy...
Old 16-09-2017, 05:26 AM   #75
Supremacy Member

Go eat something and juz tell yourself that you want to sleep and get some sleep. Sometimes in life, you shouldnt be bothered by all the bad things and keep living and believing
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.