[OFFICIAL] 118, Debuts 20 October 2014, Every Mon - Fri 7.30pm, Channel 8

AlmightyOnes

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1. The blonde guy Chen tianwen son, really quite jialat the acting
2. The ah beng xiao bao can tell trying his best but his face dont match character
3. The rascal, rice taiwanese. Also cmi.
4. The lawyer, husband of priscilla chan. He one eye big one eye small. They tryin to late groom him ah? Recently keep seeing his cmi acting.
5. The bad guy who kidnap the twmm.

Only shunfeng and shunshui acting ish good

Haha actually I was thinking the management or whoever incharge was thinking whether to let that xiao bao ah beng gangster to be the rich guy instead. (Cause seems to suit that role). But i feel his acting is ok maybe not too suitable for that role though.

loyality

Banned
Reaction score
1. The blonde guy Chen tianwen son, really quite jialat the acting
2. The ah beng xiao bao can tell trying his best but his face dont match character
3. The rascal, rice taiwanese. Also cmi.
4. The lawyer, husband of priscilla chan. He one eye big one eye small. They tryin to late groom him ah? Recently keep seeing his cmi acting.
5. The bad guy who kidnap the twmm.

Only shunfeng and shunshui acting ish good
List out those picture can? 4 guy
I only memorise face not name

MKfresh

Master Member
Reaction score
I think Jinzhi bf's acting is the worst. Buay tahan his accent.

jerichoo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Chen tianwen son is most jiatlat

Actually i quite agree.

I really wonder do they run a QC focus grp and let a small grp watch the footage first before releasing to the rest of singapore.

This guy is gonna get mocked at for the rest of his life man. I rather pity him tbh.

Forever documented on film...

porkknuckle

Reaction score
actually this whole show is fcked up and is full of propaganda.

the show is trying to rub salt into peasants wounds by showing you:

- if you are poor and peasant, you will always be fren-zoned by the girl
- if you are rich, girl will choose you instead

they are also trying to brain wash you into thinking (by spreading lies):
- ultra rich young guys can be extremely down to earth values, kind-hearted, mature beyond his age --- even more than peasants (rascal giving advise to Yahui and her parents among others, who are considered sibeh down to earth liao).

Question - how many rich man's son do you know that are not spoilt brats? This show is portraying rich kids as cultured, "rare catch" type of guys.

In addition, since this show likes to add a LOT of current events into the show as it progresses, it often takes this opportunity to spread garment propaganda, like medishield policy bla bla and trying to say they are good and misfortune will kenna those who dun take those policy, etc.

Last edited:

Whisper

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The don't know jayley or Hayley also one eye big one eye small mah. :(:(

jerichoo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Up for a friday. Cant wait to chiong hm and watch lol.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.