Amazon provides free shipping to Singapore! - Part 3

thenextseeker

Reaction score
now stil got free shipping from overseas amzaon like last time? seems like sg amazon more exp then us amazon?

twinbaby

Master Member
Reaction score
I would like to have some suggestions to buy stuff online, here is what i think of:

1) Immuneti Supplement - contains Vitamin C, D, garlic, to help me prevent frequent bouts of sore throat and tonsilitis and mouth ulcer.
2) Water pillow from mediflow - to help me get a good sleep at night
3) Hisense A7 e-ink cell phone - I admit was the cellphone that cause me to lose my sleep at night,hopefully one that doesn't emit much blue light actually helps
4) Boox Note Air 3 - 10 eink reader with Android 10, can double up as my computer as well to PCW in hwz, also for me to watch some coursework in Coursera
5) I have a lot of cable and cords dangling on my desktop? any idea how I can work around this? my table has a router, air purifier, multiple USB charger
6) A cheap laptop - for programming purposes (preferable with dual hdd) - so I can dual boot linux and windows,must accept at least one traditional SSD drive.

razorlala

Banned
Reaction score
I would like to have some suggestions to buy stuff online, here is what i think of:

1) Immuneti Supplement - contains Vitamin C, D, garlic, to help me prevent frequent bouts of sore throat and tonsilitis and mouth ulcer.
2) Water pillow from mediflow - to help me get a good sleep at night
3) Hisense A7 e-ink cell phone - I admit was the cellphone that cause me to lose my sleep at night,hopefully one that doesn't emit much blue light actually helps
4) Boox Note Air 3 - 10 eink reader with Android 10, can double up as my computer as well to PCW in hwz, also for me to watch some coursework in Coursera
5) I have a lot of cable and cords dangling on my desktop? any idea how I can work around this? my table has a router, air purifier, multiple USB charger
6) A cheap laptop - for programming purposes (preferable with dual hdd) - so I can dual boot linux and windows,must accept at least one traditional SSD drive.
Why cant you partition your hdd

BlackWing1977

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just placed 4 orders yesterday, 3 of them bound today delivery, 1 fresh + 2 prime of individual item and got 1 from US...

BlackWing1977

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No mention of Sunday so assume no deliveries?

Delivery Speed Price with Prime Price without PrimeDetails
One-Day DeliveryFreeS$1.49Deliveries will be attempted Monday to Saturday* and hence One-Day should be treated as 1 business day.
Standard DeliveryN.A.Free for orders above S$40.Deliveries will be attempted Monday to Saturday. Standard delivery timeline is 2-3 business days.

https://www.amazon.sg/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GSGC37BR3ZXELCCR
I think maybe Fresh got delivery on Sunday

BlackWing1977

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh I just claim my free copies of Control Ultimate Edition from GOG and Dragon Age Inquisition from Origin, under Amazon Prime... you guys with Prime got claim games from there??

zensushi

Reaction score
Oh I just claim my free copies of Control Ultimate Edition from GOG and Dragon Age Inquisition from Origin, under Amazon Prime... you guys with Prime got claim games from there??

How to? Games downloaded to local HDD? Or "parked" under the respective gaming platforms?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.