at the rate im going, 3-4 symbols a day, i can max this symbol by 2019 maybe

TPnOuBq.jpg

Z_Dash

Master Member
Reaction score
30% off beyond event coming.
What's nice to buy?
Any mount worth to buy?

Noticed a new ring other than the bond ring....and the new ring cost whopping 1500 beyond coins.

Probably buy all clean state scrolls, epic potential and medals liao.

Noticed the flames and cubes bloody expensive now.....not sure anything to do with crimson event.

How these sellable flames comes about? Most i gotten from portals are not sellable. They drops rrom bosses?

sacredrays

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's nice to buy?
Any mount worth to buy?

Noticed a new ring other than the bond ring....and the new ring cost whopping 1500 beyond coins.

Noticed the flames and cubes bloody expensive now.....not sure anything to do with crimson event.

How these sellable flames comes about? Most i gotten from portals are not sellable. They drops rrom bosses?

rainbow and crimson flames? from the box the elite boss drop. get purple/ yellow cubes better value though...

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's nice to buy?
Any mount worth to buy?

IIRC the flames are from treasure box dropped after killing EB. Not sure why the prices fluctuate so much.

Sent from Sony Xperia XZ Premium using GAGT

blade39

Master Member
Reaction score
What's nice to buy?
Any mount worth to buy?

Wondering should buy the DJ chair or the basketball chair...?

The flames and cubes comes from the hackers farming eb.. This is why there endless supply.

Sent from I Luv Kimberly Chia using GAGT

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Not true... The price are higher than before the banning incident. People say botters decreased but I don't think so...

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
What's nice to buy?
Any mount worth to buy?

Bicycle and Arcana spirit mount.
DJ and basketball chair.
Arcana tree chair.

I'm getting these 5 and see what coins I have left probably icsog for my cpb mark.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.