HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Art of War by Hsien Yang

Like Tree24Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-06-2017, 01:53 AM   #16
Arch-Supremacy Member

i agree. he has done very well in this Saga. and also divided Sham painting him as a two headed snake.

discredit the AG. and now the organs of State cannot be seen to side with Loong otherwise what he said is self fulfiling.
gravity_infinity is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2017, 01:56 AM   #17

i agree. he has done very well in this Saga. and also divided Sham painting him as a two headed snake.

discredit the AG. and now the organs of State cannot be seen to side with Loong otherwise what he said is self fulfiling.
Think LHY use this strategy by Sun Tzu

If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.
Star Lord likes this.
Marissa0716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2017, 02:05 AM   #18
Supremacy Member

are u some Sun Tzu pro
Old 18-06-2017, 02:09 AM   #19
Arch-Supremacy Member

are u some Sun Tzu pro
I thought he was Abdul Rahman's clone...

Never thought he was so well-read.
fatbastardx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2017, 02:09 AM   #20
Supremacy Member

no use. media is still under their control.
they can use it to paint black into white.
past hiccups are always play down. situation under control, no blame culture, localised issue etc. need to say more?
but comes to AHTC, they can whack is for 5 years and still whacking it today. But CPIB till today was not call in. Media keep insinuate there is wrong doing whenever a smokescreen is needed for PAP hiccups.
Old 18-06-2017, 02:19 AM   #21
Arch-Supremacy Member

where is the source that LHL bar LHY to leave?
Evil_Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2017, 02:28 AM   #22

Which episode will Ho Ching make her appearance?
Supersen likes this.
Old 18-06-2017, 02:29 AM   #23

Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate. - Sun Tzu
-------------------------------

LKY pull a political trick on LHL?

http://statestimesreview.com/2017/06...from-quarrels/

According to Prime Minister Lee’s statutory declaration, he learned about the Last Will only a month after his father’s death:

“I learnt about the contents of the Last Will only on 12 April 2015, when the Last Will was read to the family. I saw copies of the six wills preceding the Last Will only in June 2015, when KKL provided the family with the same. Only then was I able to review and compare the terms and changes between those wills and the Last Will.”

Lee Kuan Yew hid his Last Will from Lee Hsien Loong and clearly had good reasons to pull a political trick on his own son. Throughout the 1 year between the first and the 6th will, the family was in a turbulent period of infighting with Lee Hsien Loong and wife Ho Ching ganging up against his younger siblings. The 90-year-old could not retire in peace and had to repeatedly face the pressure by his eldest son to change his original will, which is equal shares for everyone and demolish the house.

Lee Kuan Yew finally came to realise that Lee Hsien Loong would not give his 90-year-old father any rest and decided that his Last Will is to be kept a secret from Lee Hsien Loong. With Lee Hsien Loong unaware of the 7th will, the family quarrels that went for years stopped. For two years since the last will was signed on 13 Dec 2012, the will was not changed anymore and Lee Kuan Yew get to enjoy his peace before he was put under mechanical ventilation in the hospital on 15 Feb 2015.

Having his father not trusting him created a serious cognitive dissonance on Lee Hsien Loong. Lee Hsien Loong is now terribly jealous of his siblings, and started to make things difficult for them. When Lee Hsien Yang offered to buy over Lee Hsien Loong’s share of the house, Lee Hsien Loong said he has to paid double the price for it, with a half donated to charity. When Lee Wei Ling issued a press statement reminding Singaporeans not to hero-worship her father in April 2016, Lee Hsien Loong ordered censorship. Lee Hsien Loong’s wife, Ho Ching, joined in the bullying of the sister by posting a monkey pointing its middle finger. Today in 2017, Lee Hsien Loong conveyed a “Ministerial Committee” to put his siblings under investigation and even alleged that they are both liars – all out of jealousy.

Lee Hsien Loong today remains furious at his father over the hiding of the Last Will, and his confused mental state refuse to accept reality: “Why would my father who gave me the premiership do this to me?”

This is also why Lee Hsien Loong is doing everything he can, including abusing his PM powers, and sacrificing everyone, including his own blood siblings, to invalidate the Last Will. Lee Hsien Loong need the Last Will to be invalidated to fulfil the prophecy he told himself since day one: “I am the chosen one.”
tonyc likes this.

Last edited by Marissa0716; 18-06-2017 at 02:43 AM..
Old 18-06-2017, 02:31 AM   #24
Arch-Supremacy Member

Have you ever heard of nuclear option? I believe both sides have a nuclear option and just like MAD policy, if one use the option, the other will too. So, you can't say LHY have it in the bag, it is not over yet.
At least LHY has the option to leave e country with no baggage.

LHL? He will be scolded for e rest of his life or even after his death.

WUJI la la.
coldish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2017, 02:32 AM   #25

bookmark first.
MeetYourTea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2017, 02:33 AM   #26
Arch-Supremacy Member

where is the source that LHL bar LHY to leave?
Where was this word mentioned?

WUJI la la.
coldish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2017, 02:39 AM   #27

There are not more than five musical notes, yet the combinations of these five give rise to more melodies than can ever be heard.There are not more than five primary colors, yet in combination they produce more hues than can ever been seen.There are not more than five cardinal tastes, yet combinations of them yield more flavors than can ever be tasted. - Sun Tzu
--------------------------------

Lee Hsien Loong form S$7m “Ministerial Committee” in a single day after landing in Singapore

Upon landing in Singapore from Australia yesterday (June 17), dictator Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong scrambled to form the “Ministerial Committee” in a single day. The composition members – his deputy Teo Chee Hean, Law Minister K Shanmugam, Minister Lawrence Wong and Minister Grace Fu – are all well-known cronies of Lee Hsien Loong.

It is also understood that both Emeritus Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong and Deputy PM Tharman Shanmugaratnam turned down Lee Hsien Loong’s request to chair the committee and assist Lee Hsien Loong to abuse his PM powers. According to a reliable source, some PAP MPs have expressed “discomfort” over the formation of the “Ministerial Committee” and the interference on the execution of Lee Kuan Yew’s will.

By afternoon, the “Ministerial Committee” of yes-men was quickly assembled, and by evening, Deputy Prime Minister Teo Chee Hean announced that he will be the Chairman of the Ministerial Committee, and also the members in the secret committee. Also in the evening, Law Minister K Shanmugam taunted Lee Hsien Yang to sue him, while Lee Hsien Loong is now taking a rest from his 10-hour long flight from Adelaide.

Each MR1-grade Minister cost S$1.76 million each with the DPM costing S$1.87 million a year, making the Ministerial Committee a S$7 million-a-year committee – the most expensive government committee ever.

The purpose of the Ministerial Committee is to override Lee Kuan Yew’s will and possibly jail Lee Hsien Yang for opposing the dictator Prime Minister.

http://statestimesreview.com/2017/06...-in-singapore/
Old 18-06-2017, 04:13 AM   #28

Why your sources all from anti government website one? Isn't the article bias in the first place? Why don't just use their Facebook postings and news article to back your analysis?

decibel. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2017, 04:42 AM   #29
Arch-Supremacy Member

Zhugeliang can go away liao. We have HY
PaulLevesque is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2017, 05:18 AM   #30

So the wrong son become PM?

China probably wouldn't have bypass SG if he was PM though.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.