HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Barely anyone here understands Bitcoin

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-01-2018, 12:02 PM   #1
Master Member

Barely anyone here understands Bitcoin

The number of people here with an intermediate understanding of this paradigm shift = 5, maybe

True understanding = probably just me

The implications of bitcoin and blockchain is going to be one of the greatest shifts in all of human history as fiat, governments, banks, indeed all centralized parties are pushed to the wayside. Crypto will consume and cannibalize value from all other asset classes, and result in the most extreme wealth transfer ever witnessed.

Governments will not be able to stop it. Anyone who has actually spent enough time going through all possible “retaliation” scenarios will know this is inevitable as like in a loosely formed cartel like OPEC, it’s evey country and government for themselves as they break ranks to move themselves into the crypto economy. Each country will progressively capitulate as they lose control of their money supply, and attempt to back their fiat with gold in an attempt to shore up confidence. By the 2020s, bitcoin (or its successor) will have the largest M2 in the world and wil replace USD as the defacto reserve currency.

Thankfully, I saw this all coming in mid 2017 and flipped my “bubble” thinking into “this time it’s really different”.
Meat Bao likes this.
babavanga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 12:08 PM   #2
Supremacy Member

people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

I believe the devil is in details
nymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 12:09 PM   #3

what are you suggesting?
MuppeJack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 12:09 PM   #4
Master Member

in another siaolang thread
koja6049 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 12:09 PM   #5
Arch-Supremacy Member

The number of people here with an intermediate understanding of this paradigm shift = 5, maybe

The implications of bitcoin and blockchain is going to be one of the greatest shifts in all of human history as fiat, governments, banks, indeed all centralized parties are pushed to the wayside. Crypto will consume and cannibalize value from all other asset classes, and result in the most extreme wealth transfer ever witnessed.

Governments will not be able to stop it. Anyone who has actually spent enough time going through all possible “retaliation” scenarios will know this is inevitable as like in a loosely formed cartel like OPEC, it’s evey country and government for themselves as they break ranks to move themselves into the crypto economy. Each country will progressively capitulate as they lose control of their money supply, and attempt to back their fiat with gold in an attempt to shore up confidence. By the 2020s, bitcoin (or its successor) will have the largest M2 in the world and wil replace USD as the defacto reserve currency.

Thankfully, I saw this all coming in mid 2017 and flipped my “bubble” thinking into “this time it’s really different”.
in the meantime bitcoin is down.
mynickname is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 12:10 PM   #6
High Supremacy Member

plasticpistola likes this.
Old 13-01-2018, 12:12 PM   #7
Greater Supremacy Member

buying gold and silver nao!

... (⊙_⊙) ... ... (⚆_⚆) ... ... (。◕‿‿◕。) ... ... (ಠ_ಠ) ... ... (ಥ_ಥ) ...

mocax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 12:13 PM   #8

If anything is going to affect USD position. USA will Attack it like no tomorrow. Beside that the total market cap of crypto currency in existence only 739 billion.

U in right state of mind?
lampPC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 12:15 PM   #9
Arch-Supremacy Member

edmw only youre the smartest

everyone is dumb and kumlan
EdenHazard likes this.
defnull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 12:16 PM   #10

Do you even think bitcoin matters. Look at MAS project Ubin, and the distributed ledger from R3. Governments do not have to stop the coins, cause they don't need the coins, they can just use the technology for themselves.

Funny how a expert claiming he knows 10/10 is just so-so
mynickname likes this.
darknite84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 12:18 PM   #11
Master Member

If anything is going to affect USD position. USA will Attack it like no tomorrow. Beside that the total market cap of crypto currency in existence only 739 billion.

U in right state of mind?
You think I haven’t thought about this? They will win the short term battles but they will lose the war. Most people have not studied history enough to see cycles repeating themselves over centuries to see empires, governments rise and fall. Governments are not this all-powerful entity, and power has oscillated between the common man and the elites in cycles since the beginning of humankind.
Old 13-01-2018, 12:19 PM   #12
High Supremacy Member

We have yet to see how bitcoin "bubble" will react once the traditional market turns.

But you can expect all hell to break loose. And bitcoin will be remembered as probably 1 of the catalyst to the worst financial crisis in our lifetime.
Litmuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 12:20 PM   #13
Master Member

Do you even think bitcoin matters. Look at MAS project Ubin, and the distributed ledger from R3. Governments do not have to stop the coins, cause they don't need the coins, they can just use the technology for themselves.

Funny how a expert claiming he knows 10/10 is just so-so
You’re just missed my point entirely, suggest you spend more time understanding decentralization. Permissioned public-private ledgers like Ubin or XRP are stopgap measures along the route to a permissionless private currency.
Old 13-01-2018, 12:21 PM   #14
Greater Supremacy Member

moi will wait until bitcoin can use offline, like buy cai png, kopi and lor mai gai....

... (⊙_⊙) ... ... (⚆_⚆) ... ... (。◕‿‿◕。) ... ... (ಠ_ಠ) ... ... (ಥ_ಥ) ...

mocax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 12:21 PM   #15

It's all hype lol. Tons of companies out there are just mixing block chain into their app knowing nuts about the u case of block chain. End up mostly about same use case. Investors are worst. Just buy and sell knowing nothing abt blockchain

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT
decibel. is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.