Buddhist Amulets EDMW .

fIgHtErKiD

Reaction score
Thanks bro, i seeing alot of stars 😶 now

wha bro, this piece if u can afford to buy, I really salute you.
dr manop a thai dealer in pantip if u r curious who gave me the quote.
IBThJlu.png

rey_85

Master Member
Reaction score
My lp kruba krissana spider amulet when I wear, it like vibrating. Does it mean something?

skyline72

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, recently i got interested in thai amulet.

Any recommendation for newbies?

rey_85

Master Member
Reaction score
Is it a good sign or bad sign if my amulet will vibrate a while when I wearing it?

archon75

Master Member
Reaction score
Hello and nice to see every one interested in amulets gathering here. See some familiar nicks and come across this thread while I was wondering where the like minded group have been hanging out at. I do like the early days of discussion and sharing on forum as well.

I like amulets by lp dum, lp ler, lp kuay, lp liew, lp koon and many more as the interest and love to study masters let me have the exposure to them.

With regards to kumanthong will work for its effect, there is no exact timeline to measure effectiveness. Good masters make kumanthong amulets or bucha that have went through proper consecration ceremony.

Any amulet will need time to bring result to the wearer. Results such as smoother in work lesser hiccups is also a sign of experience. The essential key is amulet need to be genuine make by a sangha master.

Strongly agreed. Time is important to get the effect. Some amulet are fast acting, other take it slowly... Machaim like unlock power only when we reach certain level

archon75

Master Member
Reaction score
https://www.phuket101.net/seven-buddha-postures/

Reclining Buddha = Tuesday Buddha.. good for devotees born on a tuesday.

No specific chant. Can try chinabunchorn, aka the holiest chant.. it is geared towards protection.

OM MANI PHA ME HOM also works

archon75

Master Member
Reaction score
Just my personal view Bro

At the beginning need to see what type image you like first i.e. somdej, Pidta, Phra Phrom, Salika, wealth turtle, Phra Kring, and many more... Then understand more on the different type of image effect is made for what purpose. Most amulet is made for protection, wealth, health, popularity, relationship ....

if you found the particular image you like, search detail of Luang Phor/Master that made the type of amulet. All amulet blessed by Luang Phor is good amulet, just some is more famous due to their popularity. For the effect is it better power or not is depending on individual's believe.

Not necessary expensive amulet give you more power just go for what you like and what you think right for your budget. Always do and speak good things and the amulet will give you more blessing. :):):)

Protection and good career can try following:-
Phra Yod Thong, Phra Pidta, somdej, Phaya Dao Wealth Turtle, Sangkachai... actually most amulet is made for protection and Wealth :s13:

Mass Chant Amulet by Reputable Temple is usually very effective.

Famous masters eg LP Kasem and LP Pae also produce very good quality amulets

archon75

Master Member
Reaction score
You may visit thai temple..some visiting thai Luang Phor do make their own amulets. I got one from a visiting Luang Phor , he bless, chant and handed over the amulet to me personally. Now then I know this is Phra Rod amulet..its mainly for protection.

Always get from reliable sources
1. Temple and LP
2. Trusted shops with good record and reputation (Samakom / G-Pra cert is a plus)

archon75

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering what is the correct procedure for an amulet that has chipped in it's casing. Some people are telling me that it's protected me from something and therefore I should now place it under a big tree or offer it to a temple -- essentially, "release it". But I've had other conflicting info saying that it's still good to be worn, no problem.

Bro.

Your amulet works. Please keep it and treasure it.

archon75

Master Member
Reaction score
How many of you here came from the old forums like SA or AF? I came from there so thought of seeing any familiar voices here.

Just wondering where are the active discussions on amulets going as it doesn't seems to be chatting activities like the good old time in era 90s - 20s.

Time changes.... Some old guards had left and economic conditions is not as rosy. Some has given up the faith due to the difficult conditions

archon75

Master Member
Reaction score

What is LP Thuad effects for? Anyone knows?[/QUOTE]

LP Thuad amulet is good for protection against evil and harms. A large majority of Thai people wear LP Thuad amulet

archon75

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi bro, any1 knows whats the market selling price for lp ngern BE2460 pim niyom? Im interested but was quoted vastly difference prices.

Thanks in advance.

That means market is not very fluid, lack of standard pricing mechanism. Can ask SGX to start a contract trading?

SG_Student

Reaction score
Is a paper amulet si ma lu temple? Looking for something that can ward off evil spirits, please advice

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.