Cancel my cheesepie Prudential insurance policy !!! At last can sleep well at night !!!

IronMac

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also cancelled my riders ... cos staying B2 is good enough.

My mom stayed in SGH B2 wards before on several ocasions, it's actually quite pleasant, not as unglam as what the agents/folks claimed.

Why don't you ask that other person who was in B2 how glam it was with all those dementia patients crying?

They're currently warded in B2 at Alexandria. :s22:

IronMac

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Offer your head.

Insurance agent talking in this manner shows how "professional" you really are LOL ~

Now you are daring me to sign up your insurance plan via pm. Please go and bang your head against the wall and die off please.

Talk so much yet know nothing.

My wife said that you're probably young, living at home, take Grab to work and don't offer any money to your parents. True or not? :s22:

appleyum

Banned
Reaction score
Actually the money in the pru flexi cash was withdraw to pay for the pru life multiplier flex as advice by the agent. I had received the cheque already but still had not bank in yet but the policy was already in force. So I am confused that why should I bank in the cheque and transfer to the agent since the policy is in force. Any Idea?

You just bank in the cheque and don't transfer the money out to the scammers.

You want to get scammed one more time is it ?

Simi transfer from Pru flexi cash to Pru life multiplier flex. Both are scam products !
You want to give commission to your insurance agent twice to fund their luxury holiday trip, fine dining, intercontinental car and AP watch ?

:eek::eek::eek:

Chopin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually the money in the pru flexi cash was withdraw to pay for the pru life multiplier flex as advice by the agent. I had received the cheque already but still had not bank in yet but the policy was already in force. So I am confused that why should I bank in the cheque and transfer to the agent since the policy is in force. Any Idea?

Churning spotted, asking you to take your money from one policy to fund the new policy

Please report this agent to mas

IronMac

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes class B2 wards is good enough and subsidies by government and Medishield Life some more.

Before, appleyum was lying to people by telling them that Medishield Life was MORE than good enough yet ST was saying it was sufficient in most situations. :s8:

Wa...how unethical is that?

Kckc94

Reaction score
It is like my agent want me to sign for the pru life multiplier plan but I couldn't afford it so my agent advise me to use the money in pru flexi cash to pay for the premium and top up an additional $400 yearly for the prulife multiplier plan. As I had already had this pru flexi cash plan for about 2 years plus already so there is sufficient amount to go for this plan.

akwl88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It is like my agent want me to sign for the pru life multiplier plan but I couldn't afford it so my agent advise me to use the money in pru flexi cash to pay for the premium and top up an additional $400 yearly for the prulife multiplier plan. As I had already had this pru flexi cash plan for about 2 years plus already so there is sufficient amount to go for this plan.

your agent see you as carrot head gao gao :s22:

know and understand what you are really buying

IronMac

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
upload here sir

we are all about transparency =:p

Give me your number so I can send you the third stay's forms. Then, you can upload them here. Less hassle for me, I can simply take a pic and be done with it. :)

DrXavier

Reaction score
PRUflexicash insurance savings Endowment plan is one of the main scam products design by Prudential.

I suggest you terminate this scam product asap and stop funding your insurance agent luxury cars, fine dining and holiday now.

Take it as a lesson learnt. I also kenna scam by this unethical company.

:eek:

Why is it a scam? Can give more details?

akwl88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Give me your number so I can send you the third stay's forms. Then, you can upload them here. Less hassle for me, I can simply take a pic and be done with it. :)

i give u my no, u send me, i upload is less hassle than you ownself upload here? :s22:

the csb game is strong in u bro :vijayadmin:

appleyum

Banned
Reaction score
Why is it a scam? Can give more details?

Example for Prulink Singapore managed SCAM fund illustration shows :

5% non guarantee after 20 years profit is $5000

9% non guarantee after 20 years profit is $8000

Yugl6ez.jpg

After 20 years they give you $1XXX profit only even though the chart for the fund shows that it is moving 45 degrees upwards. If this is not a scam then I don't know what it is call.

:)

satayxp

Banned
Reaction score
Why don't you ask that other person who was in B2 how glam it was with all those dementia patients crying?

They're currently warded in B2 at Alexandria. :s22:

LOL
u seem to be more concerned with how glam or unglam the wards are instead of whether the care is superlative or not

is that one way how insorlan agents try to up-sell hospitalisation plans nowadays? :s13:

akwl88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So you are saying its a deliberate act of misrepresentation by the agents? When they are quoting the non guaranteed figures as guaranteed?

you go to any prudential roadshow say u want buy this plan and exp how the agents prospect to u

IronMac

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LOL
u seem to be more concerned with how glam or unglam the wards are instead of whether the care is superlative or not

is that one way how insorlan agents try to up-sell hospitalisation plans nowadays? :s13:

Someone used the word "glam" so I used it too.

The care is going to be about the same (supposedly) but you have to take in the environment that the patient will be recovering in.

Again, I offered before to take any of you skeptics to A class at KTPH (if my wife says yes, of course). This was two weeks ago! No takers. :s8:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.