HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Clarifications to rumours online about NS45 benefits

Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-02-2013, 03:37 AM   #31
Arch-Supremacy Member

those who helping lao peh do and cant find their records in that website can try

http://www.hometeamns45.sg

just helped my dad claim $80 vouchers.
my family all mata only me army sad ~
Old 14-02-2013, 03:51 AM   #32
Greater Supremacy Member

my family all mata only me army sad ~
wah... sad ((
Desmond_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2013, 04:04 AM   #33
Supremacy Member

How is it they can anyhow deduct my money in my bank?
wweixian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2013, 08:14 AM   #34
Arch-Supremacy Member

So those who register now , must immed cancel?
If you don't want it to auto-renew
jonesftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2013, 08:27 AM   #35
Arch-Supremacy Member

those who helping lao peh do and cant find their records in that website can try

i kept using wrong nric to try for my dad for saf and spf. then forgot to use the correct nric for spf site. now finally can reg liao
Maaasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2013, 08:31 AM   #36
Arch-Supremacy Member

I wonder why PAP don't just deposit $80 cash into the bank account. Need to spend extra resources to create this entire voucher system
SpinFire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2013, 08:40 AM   #37
Arch-Supremacy Member

eh wtf i choose $80 for spf site but it says
Thank you for opting the HomeTeamNS-PAssion Card Membership. Your vouchers will be sent to your mailing address in 3 weeks' time.
$80 one also got passion card or they scamming me?
Maaasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2013, 08:47 AM   #38
Supremacy Member

Can check if anyone haven't serve reservist yet? Not sure if this is a ploy to catch those whose names are in the "forgotten" list, if so, then $80 is so not worth it.
I'm as skeptical as well, yet to be called up
Old 14-02-2013, 01:52 PM   #39

I wonder why PAP don't just deposit $80 cash into the bank account. Need to spend extra resources to create this entire voucher system
Cos by buying vouchers from the issuer at a discount, they can give you a face value of $80-100 but they only need to spend like 50-80% of cash to buy the vouchers. If they deposit cash, they have to pay out 100%. Those resources are probably done by NSFs and low rank staff while ministers just shake legs and make people think they are very generous for approving this.

Anyway, all don't be so happy. The govt just treating you like dogs. Giving you puppy treats just to keep you obedient. Think about the 2 years plus where you forgo earnings and also the opportunity cost of not being in the workforce early while females and foreigners are able to translate that time to work experience and promotion. Also, the bias from employers and prospective employers because they essentially see you as disruptive because of your reservist obligations.

Anyone who thinks that $80-100 and 1 year membership in exchange for the above disadvantage is worth it is not in the right state of mind. For $80, I think all of us should throw it back to the govt and tell them not to bother us.
striker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2013, 01:55 PM   #40
Arch-Supremacy Member

if i top us cash card $80,then i go deregister my cash card i get $80 cash right?
LamborghiniGallardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2013, 01:55 PM   #41
Arch-Supremacy Member

moi no more ict or reservist then how they deduct?
gnowyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2013, 01:56 PM   #42
Master Member

Cos by buying vouchers from the issuer at a discount, they can give you a face value of $80-100 but they only need to spend like 50-80% of cash to buy the vouchers. If they deposit cash, they have to pay out 100%. Those resources are probably done by NSFs and low rank staff while ministers just shake legs and make people think they are very generous for approving this.

Anyway, all don't be so happy. The govt just treating you like dogs. Giving you puppy treats just to keep you obedient. Think about the 2 years plus where you forgo earnings and also the opportunity cost of not being in the workforce early while females and foreigners are able to translate that time to work experience and promotion. Also, the bias from employers and prospective employers because they essentially see you as disruptive because of your reservist obligations.

Anyone who thinks that $80-100 and 1 year membership in exchange for the above disadvantage is worth it is not in the right state of mind. For $80, I think all of us should throw it back to the govt and tell them not to bother us.
Can I exchange for 1 exemption from 1 ICT or IPPT. To pay me $30/day for ICT is really a joke
Liquid Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2013, 02:00 PM   #43
Supremacy Member

$20 kena makan
Garlic & Butter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2013, 02:01 PM   #44
Supremacy Member

Arrow

A lot of restrictions, half hearted giving of vouchers.

7-Eleven

Vouchers are not valid for purchase of Cashcard, Bill Payment, Top-up services & Petrol.

Cold Storage++

++Voucher cannot be used to purchase The Choice Voucher, infant formula, any service items (e.g. lottery, phone cards, parking coupons) and is not valid with any other promotional vouchers.

NTUC FairPrice++

++Vouchers will not be accepted for purchase of cigarettes, lottery products and FairPrice gift vouchers.
Old 14-02-2013, 02:43 PM   #45
Arch-Supremacy Member

$20 kena makan
huh... why? you also got $80.. Me too leh.

A lot of restrictions, half hearted giving of vouchers.

7-Eleven

Vouchers are not valid for purchase of Cashcard, Bill Payment, Top-up services & Petrol.

Cold Storage++

++Voucher cannot be used to purchase The Choice Voucher, infant formula, any service items (e.g. lottery, phone cards, parking coupons) and is not valid with any other promotional vouchers.

NTUC FairPrice++

++Vouchers will not be accepted for purchase of cigarettes, lottery products and FairPrice gift vouchers.

I think they hope people will spend in those area that can help Singapore economy.
Elnin0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.