come in talk about all ur r/s problems - - - - Part 18

1BadAssLobster

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Random question follow by a situation.

Do wearing shirts when out with their girls really matter that much to the girls?

And recently my friend tried to setup me up, my friend, me and her went for movie, he set up a group chat so I have her number, 1 step done. But when I texted her, she don't seem to carry the convo on, tried twice and now abit sian liao.

Push on or let it be?

skyline72

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Do wearing shirts when out with their girls really matter that much to the girls?

And recently my friend tried to setup me up, my friend, me and her went for movie, he set up a group chat so I have her number, 1 step done. But when I texted her, she don't seem to carry the convo on, tried twice and now abit sian liao.

Push on or let it be?

First impression do count when you see a new person.

First date shouldnt be a movie as you 2 not much chance to interact.

Lemon Porter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Push on or let it be?

Wearing shirt? I don't see what's wrong as long as your outfit is suitable for the activity and location.

For the conversation wise, how about chatting in the grp chat first?

1BadAssLobster

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First impression do count when you see a new person.

First date shouldnt be a movie as you 2 not much chance to interact.

I only wear shirts for clubs or events, a casual trip to town I wont eh.

Oh, misunderstood, wasnt a first date, cos wasn't just me and her, it was just to break the ice nia.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.