HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Dont say bojio: Once Ethereum hit US$1000

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-01-2018, 05:44 AM   #31

i already took profits and put into djia and XLF for the upcoming earnings season. profits are only real when u take them bro. no point chasing lasers. no end. at least equities got tangibles to rely on. havin said that, ripple still seeing growth potential due to low cost of entry and practically free t-costs.
Old 14-01-2018, 05:54 AM   #32
Arch-Supremacy Member

i already took profits and put into djia and XLF for the upcoming earnings season. profits are only real when u take them bro. no point chasing lasers. no end. at least equities got tangibles to rely on. havin said that, ripple still seeing growth potential due to low cost of entry and practically free t-costs.
Chu jin sharkie. nv hear u lose before de, only win. machiam fcs
Orionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2018, 04:49 PM   #33

Chu jin sharkie. nv hear u lose before de, only win. machiam fcs
I got plenty of losses even in this bull market. For example I cut losses on the 10year us bond last week during the China fiasco and lost a straddle play into Wells Fargo earnings. Nobody wants to hear your losing trades, only winning trades so they can benefits on this, hard truths.

Sent from A Decentralized Network Ensuring Frictionless Peer To Peer Transactions, The Future. using GAGT
Ethereum is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.