Like Tree27251Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-11-2013, 06:29 PM   #4486
Arch-Supremacy Member

Ha ha she dm root on rw..

Snake branch has 2 face simply due to metal and fire clashing.

Her case will appear DR nice person, HO evil god mix suddenly sharp words. She is not that quiet.
When she's normal and chill and just 2 of us catching up eating hotpot or something she can be quite DR... and maybe just shares some gossip that's about it. In a RW setting she's different. HO used to showboat, and doesn't always say the right or good things. In fact she said I'm too quiet, should talk more to get guys' attention But I saw no such need. I'm not interested in the guys she's out with anyways, just there as a friend. She'll even suddenly randomly burst out a sentence like "Love.Ly said she can beat so and so at dice. She can drink very well. You should play with/challenge her" (just a hypothetical example, something untrue or exaggerated like that. It could be something even worse).. if she's drunk you can catch she sounds abit jealous and out to stir. Damn RW. I'm RW and I don't even act like that.

"Love.ly said...." sometimes when this pattern comes out she can even say worse things... like Love.Ly said she went MBS with you that day and you gambled and borrowed money from her and didn't pay back. Or Love.Ly said she ate with you that day and you ran away and didn't pay the bill. Examples rah... exaggerated stuff.

Last edited by Love.Ly; 27-11-2013 at 06:35 PM..
Old 27-11-2013, 06:48 PM   #4487
Honorary Member

Foxy is nice person, not competitive lacking a RW and branch dosen't clash. His DO and 7K methods still did anger some people outside on the career front

this I agree. ish can feel from the screen
Ur screen is flat screen or curve screen since u say u feel from the screen
Old 27-11-2013, 06:54 PM   #4488
Arch-Supremacy Member

Not saying him.

Saying in general

2nd scenario he sure do it
Why so for the 2nd scenario huh? They cannot stay in one spot?
Old 27-11-2013, 07:02 PM   #4489
Supremacy Member

So shiok
Ya.
I still cleaning.

Haha
Old 27-11-2013, 07:03 PM   #4490
Honorary Member

Ya.
I still cleaning.

Haha
U full time maid
Old 27-11-2013, 07:07 PM   #4491
Great Supremacy Member

When she's normal and chill and just 2 of us catching up eating hotpot or something she can be quite DR... and maybe just shares some gossip that's about it. In a RW setting she's different. HO used to showboat, and doesn't always say the right or good things. In fact she said I'm too quiet, should talk more to get guys' attention But I saw no such need. I'm not interested in the guys she's out with anyways, just there as a friend. She'll even suddenly randomly burst out a sentence like "Love.Ly said she can beat so and so at dice. She can drink very well. You should play with/challenge her" (just a hypothetical example, something untrue or exaggerated like that. It could be something even worse).. if she's drunk you can catch she sounds abit jealous and out to stir. Damn RW. I'm RW and I don't even act like that.

"Love.ly said...." sometimes when this pattern comes out she can even say worse things... like Love.Ly said she went MBS with you that day and you gambled and borrowed money from her and didn't pay back. Or Love.Ly said she ate with you that day and you ran away and didn't pay the bill. Examples rah... exaggerated stuff.
This is due to weak DM 7k will stir power against power.

For example they will setup meeting of both arch rivals then watch show. The only beneficial person is her.

Setup this meeting has it reasons, 1 power hate the other power start destroying will reduce the landscape strength, so she can ascend to power. Using the connections to compete for them can avoid consequences.

RW 7K often uses this when they running weak power, when strong they backstab the remaining power.

Since lovely is rw queen no.1 ang pai and top in many things, u will be target.

Last edited by yousenko; 27-11-2013 at 07:11 PM..
Old 27-11-2013, 07:10 PM   #4492
Lss
Great Supremacy Member

DO 7K scenarios.

1) does well in coy then embeZzle fund

2) perform well groomed to b next director then suddenly resign
i got like this?
Old 27-11-2013, 07:13 PM   #4493
Great Supremacy Member

Why so for the 2nd scenario huh? They cannot stay in one spot?
he lucky due to HO root the authority, anytime can get back to his career by his expressions.

Reason is 1 spot will sianz and forced to use 7k in his career to hurt some parties then can succeed.

do 7k mix after using 7k will guilty.

He has EG resting tendency and fickle mindset.

Last edited by yousenko; 27-11-2013 at 07:21 PM..
Old 27-11-2013, 07:22 PM   #4494
Great Supremacy Member

i got like this?
U will meet with this and guilty
Old 27-11-2013, 07:31 PM   #4495
Lss
Great Supremacy Member

U will meet with this and guilty

i jiak how much money then get caught?
Old 27-11-2013, 07:31 PM   #4496
Supremacy Member

So that explains my guilt complex.
Old 27-11-2013, 07:36 PM   #4497
Arch-Supremacy Member

This is due to weak DM 7k will stir power against power.

For example they will setup meeting of both arch rivals then watch show. The only beneficial person is her.

Setup this meeting has it reasons, 1 power hate the other power start destroying will reduce the landscape strength, so she can ascend to power. Using the connections to compete for them can avoid consequences.

RW 7K often uses this when they running weak power, when strong they backstab the remaining power.

Since lovely is rw queen no.1 ang pai and top in many things, u will be target.
Scary sh!t Maybe there are (but they don't use such methods on me) or there aren't people around me like that but it's only during the harm period that I experienced such things Now no more thankfully. I hope.

Lol... I thought you said she weak earth dm so will like my strong earth dm with rw.

Seems like she likes to copy some of my style too.

If only I had 7K power kkj backing during that period... should have some fight

Last edited by Love.Ly; 27-11-2013 at 07:39 PM..
Old 27-11-2013, 07:36 PM   #4498
Lss
Great Supremacy Member

i just found out today i would have been promoted to 1 level above what i am at now 3 years ago if i had stayed on for another 4 months.
Old 27-11-2013, 07:39 PM   #4499
Great Supremacy Member

Scary sh!t Maybe there are (but they don't use such methods on me) or there aren't people around me like that but it's only during the harm period that I experienced such things Now no more thankfully.

Lol... I thought you said she weak earth dm so will like my strong earth dm with rw.

Seems like she likes to copy some of my style too.

If only I had 7K power kkj backing during that period... should have some fight
7k are siaolangs.

Yes u are her yong shen who is able to let her shine, using your name make her very comfortable.

I have seen some guys are same, weak dm 7k heavy using rw but they failed badly in corporate world, coz their 7k kena destruction and harm. Authority find him plp very irritating. I see in this thread snapp baZi has this too.

For girl rw is yong shen clash 7k ji shen will use this power very well.

Follow 7k dont do that.

Last edited by yousenko; 27-11-2013 at 07:42 PM..
Old 27-11-2013, 07:41 PM   #4500
High Supremacy Member

Jia ji ding
Xu you si

This girl goot???
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.