Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-04-2014, 12:19 AM   #8176
Supremacy Member

Jin Satki..人不可貌相

[YOUTUBE]OgxjeRlHufQ[YOUTUBE]
i got a poly mate sister study also jin satki her result is all full marks full gpa huan
Old 22-04-2014, 12:20 AM   #8177
Supremacy Member

(人-ω-)。o.゚。*・★Good Night All★・*。゚o。(-ω-人)
Old 22-04-2014, 12:20 AM   #8178
Great Supremacy Member

he ji earth officer 7K

all his LPs output star.

ji wu jia
mao chen yin
Ji Mao

Wait, I tot Ji as DM, Mao Yin KW?
Old 22-04-2014, 12:20 AM   #8179
Great Supremacy Member

(人-ω-)。o.゚。*・★Good Night All★・*。゚o。(-ω-人)
Night Moon~~~~
Old 22-04-2014, 12:20 AM   #8180
High Supremacy Member

yeahh some pple ish achieve results thru sheer hard work and effort..while some ish just naturally born smart

i got a poly mate sister study also jin satki her result is all full marks full gpa huan
Old 22-04-2014, 12:20 AM   #8181
High Supremacy Member

RW is all presenting, do a good website, good door, wear good clothes, money minded.
Use fame to kope money.

Sell snake oil, no scare lose face.
he realli do huan taim swee swee clinch the contract wib moe for moar than 10 years n still going

realli ish presentation nia
Old 22-04-2014, 12:21 AM   #8182
Supremacy Member

yeahh some pple ish achieve results thru sheer hard work and effort..while some ish just naturally born smart
she herself also sibei satki in studyin always call her teacher hahahaha
Iandao likes this.
Old 22-04-2014, 12:21 AM   #8183
Greater Supremacy Member

Actually a few months ago, prior to this investment thing, one of the ideas discussed with my ex-supervisor was to do a life skills coy of sorts for youths or even adults.

I have to admit and agree that my career ought to involve something that requires me to talk in person, but I am resistant to the idea mainly because I don't consider myself having a clear track record yet even though I am confident in producing results.

Unless someday someone of good reputation starts recommending me to everyone else, then maybe that will kickstart the ball rolling.

Not really a fan of Adam Khoo even though yea that seems to be the direction I eventually ought to be taking whether I like it or not, whether I want it or not.
Eventually the idea will come, now is quite close, only the home trader part lack using your voice, never use the strength in chart won't pay off reasonably comfortable. Track record not hard for u when u step out of house. problem is at the capital and resources.

khoo and other rw ppl do in shameless way, they don't care lose face. Playing with percentages, cos some ppl they adviced will turn successful.
Old 22-04-2014, 12:24 AM   #8184
High Supremacy Member

Moon_Gazer likes this.
Old 22-04-2014, 12:24 AM   #8185
Master Member

I'll start with the last part first because I mentioned it just earlier on.

"If Yan Can Cook, So can you" is something I always feel is the most dangerous approach. Like even in my body building transformation. Not many people are that stacked to build up/cut down easily.

Everyone is an individual completely different from each other. Yes some examples have proven to be successful, but some don't. In essence, everyone is a unique individual enough to be treated differently, albeit most people we can lump them together when in a group since hey, Group mentality mostly is because people in a group normally behaves with only a 5yo's intellect. Like sheeps Meh~~~

But when going down to the individual level, that's where the differences comes in.

Leitmotifs are perhaps the word I use and what you could refer to as the "Pattern". Yes sometimes they occur, but it does not mean we should follow it as well, as it's dangerous to believe in the pattern just because of the multiple occurrence. A friend with Stats background was telling me about the dangers of "self-perceived truth" before I flew off.

When we see patterns, we recognized it, we tend to find out more similar ones around the data. In the end it's due to our Own Will which we traced them out, not necessary because those data hold true to any record, but because we wished it.
I get your point of course. But the difference here is that unlike physique, gender, or maybe different types of intelligences (multiple intelligences theory/concept) that we are born with, I am not expecting one person to do sports very well, when I know bodily-kinesthetic intelligence ranks bottom of their 8 intelligences. That would be unfair and expecting a fish to climb a tree well. In this situation, yan can cook so can you theory do not apply.

The thing here has more to do with the individual choices we make. We are not talking about we are trying to change someone. Take the role of a helper away. We are talking about every individual, when faced with a problem, what is our approach towards it? Do we face it, or do we run away from it? Is that kind of decision making ingrained in us that we lack free will to make the right call? Or we can also argue that HO is willpower, therefore, people without HO lacks willpower to face and deal with problems head on, thus it ain't fair to say yan can cook (but he has HO and we didn't tell you you may not have HO) , therefore so can you.

As for the stats part, again I get your point and am well aware of the logical fallacy when it comes to people with stats. I see it often play out in investment and economics data, and everyday is a test of filtering writers self-validating statistics ******** from real data that is accurate. But at the same time, it cannot be everything is a coincidence. Which one is a coincidence? Which one is real actual pattern and fact? That needs time and more data to confirm. And my own belief is, there will always be exceptions, outliers. Yes there are black swans, but still the majority are white swans, that ain't a coincidence, it is not a random pattern. Thus my observations about the DM sit on IR people is an observation, not a fact, at least not yet.

Likewise, DM sit on HO girls, not every DM sit on HO girl ke their husbands until damn jialat, but still the general case is like that. There are outliers, there are exceptions, thus we cannot stereotype but the general case is what it is. Only when we rigidly apply stats that's when problem occurs.

Last edited by Locutus; 22-04-2014 at 12:29 AM..
Old 22-04-2014, 12:24 AM   #8186
Arch-Supremacy Member

one tower but notch efifel tower
One Pint or One Tower?

dear cesario,

moi ah lost soul wonderin in sky lol

my new attachment site restricted onli morning before work and lunch can see web nite time sometimes tired ko alrdy

tue n thur got course
dear Moon_Gazer,

moi ish a jobless soul in the endless sky.
moi can only give you moi sarpork if you need a listening ear. moi ish wished i can share eur burden, budden life wouldn't allow.

moi wish chiu best of luck.

*runs
Old 22-04-2014, 12:25 AM   #8187
Greater Supremacy Member

he realli do huan taim swee swee clinch the contract wib moe for moar than 10 years n still going

realli ish presentation nia
most of his ideas won't work and are useless.
RW motivators lol, sing praises to motivate.

Like bazi shown, some people will success some condemned. They use the ppl who succeed to give testimonial.
Old 22-04-2014, 12:26 AM   #8188
Supremacy Member

One Pint or One Tower?

dear Moon_Gazer,

moi can only give you moi sarpork if you need a listening ear. moi ish wished i can share eur burden, budden life wouldn't allow.

*runs
wah~~ pat (o・_・)ノ”(ノ_<。)

Thank you~~~

LOL y u run away??

moi also run ε===(っ≧ω≦)っ
Old 22-04-2014, 12:27 AM   #8189
Master Member

Eventually the idea will come, now is quite close, only the home trader part lack using your voice, never use the strength in chart won't pay off reasonably comfortable. Track record not hard for u when u step out of house. problem is at the capital and resources.

khoo and other rw ppl do in shameless way, they don't care lose face. Playing with percentages, cos some ppl they adviced will turn successful.
Rick say for this year zwds, I need to go out more, travel more outside to get money. I don't have that many people at the moment to go out to talk to. Wanna talk also don't have the opportunities.

the percentages part is smart, in theory not wrong but still cheating people's money. I will never resort to this kind of nonsense. In any case, why would I need to resort to that, when I can produce results and not rely on percentages.
Old 22-04-2014, 12:30 AM   #8190
High Supremacy Member

One Pint or One Tower?

dear Moon_Gazer,

*runs
both alsk can, but muz intro huan xmmm
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.