My guild leader ask our original guide members to stop to level up

Makunouchi_Ippo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where to buy hack to power level ? :(

I sick of waking up 6am everyday grinding monster everyday till 5.30pm but yet level low low

grimnar

Reaction score
Where to buy hack to power level ? :(

I sick of waking up 6am everyday grinding monster everyday till 5.30pm but yet level low low
Bo pianz wan. Can hack but sure tio ban then they will lock chiu upz at the remote spot in the eastside.

There cannot farm and gain level riao. Sibei jialat wan.

Mani of us oso grinding everyday. Moi oso now thinking change guild leader next round.

Sent from GAGT y u no road fasiter? using GAGT

我是大炮仙!

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys, moi noob! just join game lvl 1 nia

tiagong got hack and guild leader will close both eyes and ears... actually, all orifices.

May i know where to get the hack? I have seen people jitao level 99 on day one, also bo dai ji ...

moi willing to pay for paid bot if required.

kindly advise. kum sia!

worldmap777

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
我是大炮仙!;93394773 said:
hi guys, moi noob! just join game lvl 1 nia

tiagong got hack and guild leader will close both eyes and ears... actually, all orifices.

May i know where to get the hack? I have seen people jitao level 99 on day one, also bo dai ji ...

moi willing to pay for paid bot if required.

kindly advise. kum sia!

Got spu hack. can up ur class instantly

adrianwang74

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ji tao sian rah.... now those high level ish camping at our newbie spot...

even our low level loot also want to compete with us.... with their unfair advantage of power lvl and 1 track guild promotion. moi wonder how long before us lowbies just /quit lor....

/quit liao neh mind... still got monthly subscriptions to pay off... jin sian

Hypernova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For PvP we train and farm for years to unlock achievement and get high level equip... nowadays i see newbies come in PvP with lousy equip also can win high level. cfm got hack.

Targaryen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For PvP we train and farm for years to unlock achievement and get high level equip... nowadays i see newbies come in PvP with lousy equip also can win high level. cfm got hack.

i think they pay real money to buy those equip. mod say is ok as long as u believe that the equip is real

firehippo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jin angry liaos. Think need to play new game le. Cheaper game but heard it is quite radical and terms might change any time depending on game developer

King.Koopa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Latest news!! They say the profession bug is not considered an exploit leh. Cause those that use the bug got put in effort. SMLJ SIA!! Just walk to trainer and buy level and exp up also considered put in effort meh????!

nyvrem

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
time to switch server liao lah.

too many RMT inside this server.

come in with bugs also can.

:(:(:(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.