HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

official Thai occult/barang discussion thread

Like Tree2627Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2014, 06:42 PM   #2161
Master Member

If you nv cultivate yourself, how to draw powerful yants? Drawing yants isnt so simple as just drawing it. You need great samathi power to ensure your wiccha goes into the yant. You also need to chant and bless it. Else even a secondary school boy can draw a yant but can it work as intended?
Yes, most jalan amulet is a fully controlled mind
Charlie_Zhan likes this.
firebrand83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 09:05 PM   #2162
Arch-Supremacy Member

is there such things as a amulet where you wear you will gain attractions etc ?
got such things meh ? -.-
have. it's called the 10k SGD. You go bank withdraw and paste it on your forehead like Chinese zombie
Charlie_Zhan likes this.
Old 03-01-2014, 09:24 PM   #2163
Supremacy Member

Lol. Attract robbers also
Charlie_Zhan likes this.
kakashi84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 09:38 PM   #2164
High Supremacy Member

I haven look at his e-book. Maybe I will later. This guy has alot of kathas to share. if you add him in FB. But I do know that he makes his own amulets. Whether it works anot im not sure. One thing i dont like about him is his disrespecful way to pray to PN. But its cambodia style so cant really balem him
the way he writes his ebook makes everything too simple..
Charlie_Zhan likes this.

Last edited by sharshar; 03-01-2014 at 09:44 PM..
sharshar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 09:43 PM   #2165
High Supremacy Member

was laughing at you showing early signs of sakyant addiction anyway who cares about what's going on with a website/ebook yantra/sakyant book can be bought off the shelf in thai book stores more than 10 years ago.. all written in thai.. black and white print on those retro brown paper.

its funny why so many ajarns, masters, lersis, many super geng one.. and yet.. none of them are interested in writing a book for the public!

there is always an intrinsic reason behind not doing so perhaps, and why occult powers and magic is only passed down to the very few worthy if not, allowed to fade away into history.

definitely a very fine line between what people define to be thai animistic/occult versus thai buddhist inspired occult versus buddhism.
no addiction la
Charlie_Zhan likes this.
Old 03-01-2014, 10:22 PM   #2166
Supremacy Member

Which ebook u talking abt
Charlie_Zhan likes this.
Old 03-01-2014, 10:58 PM   #2167
High Supremacy Member

Which ebook u talking abt
the spencer littlewood sakyant ebook
Charlie_Zhan likes this.
Old 04-01-2014, 12:05 AM   #2168

Please note that the website does not seem to be updated. And the info about places to get sakyant also outdated and buay zhun.

Led me on a wild goose chase looking for an aj nuad in bkk (in previous post). Wrote in an email to them but no reply.

Most if not all of the lp/ajarns listed are already quite well known/commercialized and therefore, expensive if you're not thai. If you want find those non commercialized sakyant place, go up north, ask around.
Charlie_Zhan likes this.
MOREphine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 10:29 AM   #2169

Pn

Hi bro I just chow a pn,can u help me Id it . It is small , double side , 1 has red eyes another has white hmm
Charlie_Zhan likes this.
AreYouDead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 12:10 PM   #2170

Take his review with a pinch of salt. Cambodians dun worship their ngans this way as well. Some of the offerings r different from thai but definitely not kept with undergatments.
I haven look at his e-book. Maybe I will later. This guy has alot of kathas to share. if you add him in FB. But I do know that he makes his own amulets. Whether it works anot im not sure. One thing i dont like about him is his disrespecful way to pray to PN. But its cambodia style so cant really balem him
Charlie_Zhan likes this.
marcowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 04:58 PM   #2171

PN is a rather recent development. And most if not all practitioners are all hush hush on their methods of worship.

I have spoken to a thai who wears his tah daeng ngan (red eye ngan) around his neck same same mainstream, and he say very jalan...

Talked to him a bit and his method... different schools very different practices.

That's why for now I rather just follow my own gut feel and what I know rather than anyhow chant katha or do ritual people tell you... For all you know, all those ask you do certain ritual only want to use you as guinea pig. So either
1. Find a good teacher.
2. Don't play with what you don't know.
Charlie_Zhan likes this.
Old 04-01-2014, 09:07 PM   #2172
Supremacy Member

Red eye Phra ngan on neck same as main stream?

That thai guy say is jalan. How he knows is his ngan jalan or mainstream jalan?

Even arjahns and lp say ngan is for wearing below waist.

lastly not every thing u can follow gut feel unless you are very highly cultivated or the next legendary master such as arjahn fon or phor tiang
Charlie_Zhan likes this.
Old 04-01-2014, 11:47 PM   #2173

He wears no mainstream. Just one red eye ngan around the neck. That's why I talked to him a lil bit...

Got a lot of funny sects and schools of thought within thailand we outsiders might not know. I don't know and don't wanna know, at least...for now...
Charlie_Zhan likes this.
Old 05-01-2014, 10:16 AM   #2174

good morning all, i've been reading w great interests. will be going bkk in a week's time.
intending to get KP. pantip plaza selling rite? can confirm that its authentic? my friend got it for sg$60+ in sg. so i suppose renting price is ard 1.5-1.6k baht.. any particular shop to recommend?

lastly, sorry for a super noob question. how do i upload pictures? i have 2 main stream amulet/staute for bros here to identify. super interested in PN but i do not have the confidence to rent it yet, thus staying w mainstream for the time being.
tksss.
Charlie_Zhan likes this.
keigo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 01:27 PM   #2175
Master Member

good morning all, i've been reading w great interests. will be going bkk in a week's time.
intending to get KP. pantip plaza selling rite? can confirm that its authentic? my friend got it for sg$60+ in sg. so i suppose renting price is ard 1.5-1.6k baht.. any particular shop to recommend?

lastly, sorry for a super noob question. how do i upload pictures? i have 2 main stream amulet/staute for bros here to identify. super interested in PN but i do not have the confidence to rent it yet, thus staying w mainstream for the time being.
tksss.
pls chow from temple straight if possible. sometimes the monk may give you also.

for KP, if u can make a trip to rayong, do visit LP Sin at his temple. =)
Charlie_Zhan likes this.
takahashi_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.