Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

official Thai occult/barang discussion thread

Like Tree2456Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-11-2013, 09:01 PM   #256
Supremacy Member

LP Reung from Lopburi. He passed away recently. same offering as Buddha cos same altar but lower tier.
Nice lersi serminpai. Thumbs up. Maker unknown? What do u offer to him?
magnus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2013, 09:08 PM   #257
Master Member

LP Reung from Lopburi. He passed away recently. same offering as Buddha cos same altar but lower tier.
Ic.. would recommend offer cigarette, bettel nut & eaves and coffee. U dont pray barangs right. Seldom main stream pray to him
Old 15-11-2013, 09:13 PM   #258
Supremacy Member

Personal home altar i offer cigar, beer, nut, leave and meat. Cos that altar shared with Buddhas so got certain restrictions. Gave up barang long ago. got affinity that's y rent back home.

Ic.. would recommend offer cigarette, bettel nut & eaves and coffee. U dont pray barangs right. Seldom main stream pray to him
kakashi84 likes this.
Old 15-11-2013, 10:07 PM   #259
Arch-Supremacy Member

My thread I dont lecture ppl. At most point out correct way to pray. Mainstream also welcome to share if u want.
Lurker

Many years back, I came across the first phra ngan at a friend's place. He had this pretty small sized red-eyed phra ngan bucha which he still worships till this day. Was very attracted to it at first sight, even till today some of the phra ngans bucha/amulet/image still tug at my heart strings. Also had a few opportunities to learn from a few ajarns but things never took off because I know my "xing bu zheng", so I rather stay far than get it and f up.

Been lurking in AF for years, nice to see we finally have our own edmw barang thread.
Old 15-11-2013, 11:53 PM   #260
Master Member

Lurker

Many years back, I came across the first phra ngan at a friend's place. He had this pretty small sized red-eyed phra ngan bucha which he still worships till this day. Was very attracted to it at first sight, even till today some of the phra ngans bucha/amulet/image still tug at my heart strings. Also had a few opportunities to learn from a few ajarns but things never took off because I know my "xing bu zheng", so I rather stay far than get it and f up.

Been lurking in AF for years, nice to see we finally have our own edmw barang thread.
Haha. As long as u are not those 无恶不做 ppl ots alright to pray to ngan. Else might as well pray to buddha sua. Those who know how to.pray ngan will nv give up. Its jalanness and fast effect isn2nd to none.
Old 16-11-2013, 12:58 AM   #261
Supremacy Member

on a serious note, one have to put in great considerations when putting Sak Yant of any kind on their body. Its akin to having a holy scripture on you.

There are a lot of restrictions on the dont's when having a sak yant on you. One on the more common don't of a Sak Yant is never allow a woman to be on top of you. Putting it into context, means, a woman cannot ride you when having sex, cannot piggyback ur gf, cannot allow woman to lie on top of you etc...

for more info, you can actually see here: Rules of Sak Yant | Sak Yant Thai Temple Tattoos

so, please think carefully before you wanna put a Sak Yant on your body. No point putting a sak yant and u go around breaking the dont's... does nothing good for you. And it will actually backfire.
Some guy clarified on the rules in the comments section though the english machiam google translate:
Blessed By a Monk: My Magic Sak Yant Tattoo

I can tell you some about rule of sak yant
The most important for the guys who got sak yant is ” Buddhism five precepts “.
the rest is for your discharge as below

1.-Most of sak yant master prohibis and Wat Bang phar is aslo “Don’t eat the star fruit only ” not a pumpkin
Because of the star friut is wil degenerate your invulnerable or Discharge you magical sak yant

2.-About married women .. In fact it meaning the female who have somebody look after.

If you have often of this … your magical wil degenerate and that make someone hate you.

3.-Slander or damn or dispraise anybody’s mother … My master told this prohibite reason for ” Make yourself consciously ”
The asian people is respect to mother who born us. Don’t slander.
My master said to me ” Some of adherent get loss control he slander anybody’s mother while armed fighting this adherent the wound cutting ” The magic montra can’t protect you if you slander the blade can be harm you immediately ”

4.-Cannot eat food from a wedding, or funeral banquet. Not both of them … You can eat it but only the food for Ghost is prohibit …. ( If Ghost spirit eat that food then you can’t eat it ) . Cause of beliving the montra magic power higher than ghosts
. When ghost eat that food you should not eat it.

5.-Eat left-overs food … it’s not serious for that.

6.-duck under a washing line, or an overhanging building. Both of them is not true. Only the female underware Because women menstruation is stain to those underware. So you can duck any lines don’t worry.

7.-Not duck under a Thaanii banana tree. This is correct as above in 4.- becasue Thai beliving some Thanni banana have some ghost haunt (Stay in) . Don’t to worry about casue of Thani banana tree son’t have in your country 5555….

8.- Don’t cross a single head bridge. In southeast country ancient time they use boat not car this mean bride for get in the boat which it have only single head not across whole river or canel. Got that … For this reason somebody can hurt you by mistake like somethings drop into your head then don’t duck under the single head bride.

9.-Cramic urn. Especially a cracked, or broken one. The reason is it dangerous to sit on broken ceramic. another reason is in ancient time they put the burning death body into Urn. It not suitable to sit on.

10.-Woman lie on top of me, or sit on top either. This is not nonsense. Some belive that will discharge your magic power while you have sex with women on top will cover your yant may degenerate the magic. Don’t serious on that. I do more 555..

11.-Cannot brush by the blouse or skirt of a woman, especially during the menstruation period. None sense but don’t get menstruation dirt.
As I told you the most important for the guys who got sak yant is ” Buddhism five precepts “.
I did oil yant before and seriously didn't know that I can't take star fruits.. Also went for massages with women stepping on top of me for back massage.. Only tried observing 5 precepts.
Old 16-11-2013, 08:23 AM   #262
Supremacy Member

New amulets hard to distinguish real or fake. Just have to get from reputable amulet shop.
Any shop to recommend?
bendi85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2013, 08:28 AM   #263
Master Member

wear all these amulets can still pray or have buddha at home?
tom_kkh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2013, 08:33 AM   #264
Supremacy Member

Sorry no offence to anyone but is kmt effective in like increasing one's fortune(buying 4D/toto) and love luck?
MisterLim001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2013, 08:38 AM   #265

Bro Kakashi, if someone always Kenna disturbance.. What amulet is recommended?

Can intro ur master bo?
xeno11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2013, 08:45 AM   #266
Arch-Supremacy Member

i read through the thread, very informative though i am not in any religion.
Epish` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2013, 08:55 AM   #267
Supremacy Member

Paying homage to Lersi gao na.

And listening to wai kru cd
kakashi84 likes this.
Old 16-11-2013, 09:46 AM   #268

hi, does phra ngan in amulet form need any offering or just chant katha is enough?
doedoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2013, 10:28 AM   #269
Arch-Supremacy Member

Paying homage to Lersi gao na.

And listening to wai kru cd
suddenly a few years back, so many ppl 'switched' to 'play' lersi
Old 16-11-2013, 10:43 AM   #270
Supremacy Member

mine since delphi time lo.
suddenly a few years back, so many ppl 'switched' to 'play' lersi
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.