HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

official Thai occult/barang discussion thread

Like Tree2627Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2013, 05:01 PM   #1381

Ive asked my master. He says every ngan that a person rent is different. Just like renting a kmt. U will have the irresistible urge to rent more ngans Thats why in some phra ngan kathas it calls upon all the ngans to come. Like an army of warlocks. I have address this question some time back.. but will repeat one last time. It shld start with a clean slate. IF the ngan really is a ngan. Must see who is the maker. If some ali baba make it. I advise u not to take it. Might contain other spirits or entity. If someone ask u to take over adrian lim ngan with mense blood stains all over it. Would u dare to?

There are at least 7 categories of ngans.

The 3 highest being Phra See, Phra Chai and Phra Ngan. There is a katha that make reference to the 3 mentioned.

Then u have toh ba ngan, eng ngan, mae ngan and botak ngan. Its been argued that this 7 types are not individual entities by itself but rather a group of entities under a category

That being said, my master school of thoughts feel that they are all the same. Just in different outlook and forms.
Ahhhhh... Cool cool... Thanks bro!
Rattyunicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:43 PM   #1382

12 dec? Care to share the details mate? Anyway, just to update some of the people here... I've undergone some major lifestyle changes after advice from a senior member... and well... dayum.. this sh*t's kinda personal... sorry!!! Baseline. What I'm trying to say is... live your life in accordance to the 5 precepts.... and you will be rewarded accordingly.
MOREphine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:54 PM   #1383

Where u all go and find master to learn from one sia...
Rattyunicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:56 PM   #1384
Supremacy Member

How are u bro. Gd to hear u changing ur lifestyle. U will definitely be rewarded for it. Ive been replying to PMs abt this event. So lazy to reply to PMs. So here goes. The event will be held at sing thai gallery at Chinatown pearl centre level 2. Got this news first hand from shop owner. Will inform u guys if there is any changes.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:03 PM   #1385

Thanks for tha info! Hope to see y'all there. (No childish edmw csi sexposing stuff I hope) nonetheless... doubt anyone would be interested in a nobody like moi.
Rattyunicorn likes this.
MOREphine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:16 PM   #1386
Supremacy Member

I think there will be many ppl down for this event. No one will be bothered to CSi anyone. Lol. Its been almost 3 years since arjahn Thiam last visited SG.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:14 PM   #1387
Supremacy Member

I think there will be many ppl down for this event. No one will be bothered to CSi anyone. Lol. Its been almost 3 years since arjahn Thiam last visited SG.
Other than blessings. what else or services he provides ? Fortune telling?
Pikasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:31 PM   #1388
Supremacy Member

I believe he do sak yant for ppl and krop sian. Fortune telling I have to check with shop Owner.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:53 PM   #1389
Master Member

Legend of Phra Rahu.

Long ago there was a great war between the Asuras (demons) and Devatas (gods). The Devatas were routed in the war and they went to Lord Brahma to seek his help. Brahma told them to churn the ocean.As a result they would be able to obtain Amrit (nectar) which would make them immortal and all powerful and after consuming it they would be able to defeat the Asuras. Churning the ocean was a very big job and so the Devatas sought the help of the Asuras. The king of the serpents Vasuki was to become the rope, while a hill named Mandrachal offered to become the pivot. Lord Vishnu, in the form of a tortoise, became the base and the churning process began.The Devatas held the tail of Vasuki and the Asuras held the head.

Various things came out, during this churning of the ocean. There was a pot of Vish (poison) which created havoc in all the three worlds. Lord Shiva drank the poison to save the world, but he did not let the poison go beyond his neck which became blue in color. That is why Lord Shiva is also called 'NeelKant' ("one with a blue neck").At last Dhanvantari came out with a pot of Amrit and immediately there was a mad scramble for it among the Devatas and Asuras. Seeing this, Lord Vishnu took the form of Mohini (a beautiful dancer) and offered her services in distributing the Amrit equally to both the Asuras and Devatas. She made both of them sit in two different rows but she gave the Amrit to the Devatas only.

Towards the end, one of the Asuras saw through her trick. He went and sat among the Devatas and drank the Amrit. The moment Chandra (Moon) and Surya (Sun), who were sitting besides him, saw that he was a Asura, they informed Mohini. Lord Vishnu came in his real form and let out the Sudarshan Chakra (wheel) at the Asura. The Asura's neck was separated from the body, but he did not die as he had drunk the Amrit. His head was called 'Rahu' and his torso 'Ketu'. According to legend, Rahu and Ketu swallowed the moon and sun to have their revenge, causing an eclipse.

Encyclopedia Mythica: Folktales

Wearing the Phra rahu will allow you to gain power, obtain good fortune, prevent harm and ensure no serious obstacles blocking your success.The Phra rahu can also eat away all bad luck and bad stabbers along the way .Suitable for those with high ambition in career advance and business success.

Pls do not pray and wear amulets just because u got problems. Must have the heart and sincerity too.
sharing a champion condition piece of rahu om chan by LP Noi , Wat Sisathong , Nakhon Pathom

sharing my own Rahu Om CHan Yod Thon ,AC Pin, Wat sisathong, nakhon pathom.. sorry pic quality sucks as taken with hp cam

both hand carved and hand drawn yant behind.. yod thon (early batches) of AC Pin has been sold off as LP Noi's , so be extremely careful as LP Noi's are very very costly today

a good alternative will be his guru kruba nangta, though as rare, but is more affordable compare to LP Noi.. while lp noi carved one piece from a 1 eye coconut, kruba nangta carved as 2 piece , attached with a string, with one representing the sun and one representing the moon, meant to worn as a set
CeterisParibus likes this.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:58 PM   #1390
Supremacy Member

Ho liao. Zbj really ower amulet collector. Make ppl drool only
Old 04-12-2013, 12:03 AM   #1391
Supremacy Member

Gonna share pics of my friends PN altar. Pls bear with me.

Do u see something?

panda123 likes this.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:08 AM   #1392
Supremacy Member

panda123 likes this.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:12 AM   #1393
Supremacy Member

A battalion of phra Ngan

panda123 likes this.
Old 04-12-2013, 05:23 AM   #1394

A skull face near the white ngan???
panda123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:44 PM   #1395

sharing a champion condition piece of rahu om chan by LP Noi , Wat Sisathong , Nakhon Pathom

sharing my own Rahu Om CHan Yod Thon ,AC Pin, Wat sisathong, nakhon pathom.. sorry pic quality sucks as taken with hp cam

both hand carved and hand drawn yant behind.. yod thon (early batches) of AC Pin has been sold off as LP Noi's , so be extremely careful as LP Noi's are very very costly today

a good alternative will be his guru kruba nangta, though as rare, but is more affordable compare to LP Noi.. while lp noi carved one piece from a 1 eye coconut, kruba nangta carved as 2 piece , attached with a string, with one representing the sun and one representing the moon, meant to worn as a set
AC Pin's Rahu is quite saksit!
Showcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.