HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

official Thai occult/barang discussion thread

Like Tree2627Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2013, 02:22 AM   #1441

Good morning peeps. Went to cck cemetery to do a bit of meditation. Felt strong pulsing feeling at temple moving my head back and forth... machiam mabuk
Charlie_Zhan likes this.
MOREphine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 02:28 AM   #1442
High Supremacy Member

This is interesting.
Charlie_Zhan likes this.
Repsol_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 02:30 AM   #1443
Arch-Supremacy Member

Man in the pub is me la.. u mean the man in the club? No idea bro.. maybe will backfire one day?
LOL.. Yah.. club not pub.

Finds it uneasy since the ngan is a deity, and somehow the man seems to be controlling it for his bidding...
Charlie_Zhan likes this.
Old 06-12-2013, 02:31 AM   #1444
Supremacy Member

Do I believe in tangkee? I believe in some. Sadly most of those sintua are faking trance or not really gd at it. Can a tangkee know I pray to ngan? So far.. only one sintua knows. Its located somewhere at bukit panjang. I went there with my gf. I went there to ask abt my ex gf. The moment he saw me. The ah pek. In green robe say to me in hokkien. Your 桃花is very heavy. Talk abt my character and I asked abt my ex gf who passed away. He told me that she still haven let go of her feelings for me. That she is a stubborn girl. Bad tempered. Everything he said was pretty accurate. Then he asked me. U dont really believe in me. Why did u come? I was quite paiseh and deny it. Then he say he cant care too much of my matters because I belong to another boss alrdy. I then asked him. Ah pek u know who I pray to ? He just say to me. Yes. A very yin being. 可以拜。可是不要太迷。
neutralz and Charlie_Zhan like this.
Old 06-12-2013, 02:41 AM   #1445
Supremacy Member

LOL.. Yah.. club not pub.

Finds it uneasy since the ngan is a deity, and somehow the man seems to be controlling it for his bidding...

He is not controlling ngan. Most probably he chanted a katha to ask the ngan to help him. There are any things u can ask ngan to help u with. Provided u have the balls and know the ritual and kathas. Ngan is neutral. Even if u are doing wrong or evil things he will assist u. But.. whatever bad karma that follows. U are alone to pay for it.
Charlie_Zhan likes this.

Last edited by kakashi84; 06-12-2013 at 02:51 AM..
kakashi84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 02:43 AM   #1446
Supremacy Member

Good morning peeps. Went to cck cemetery to do a bit of meditation. Felt strong pulsing feeling at temple moving my head back and forth... machiam mabuk
Wah. U so power. Went meditate there.. With who? Who taught u to meditate there?
Charlie_Zhan likes this.
Old 06-12-2013, 05:01 AM   #1447

Anyone can wear though some ppl says ppl born in certain days will clash with rahu. No altar cam place in cupboard or drawer. As long not on floor or toilet. Can wear infront.
Do not keep in bedroom too, I heard..
Charlie_Zhan likes this.
Rattyunicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 05:33 AM   #1448

Anyone can wear though some ppl says ppl born in certain days will clash with rahu. No altar cam place in cupboard or drawer. As long not on floor or toilet. Can wear infront.
which master's PG do u mostly collect or feel is most jalan?
Charlie_Zhan likes this.
_DeS__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 09:12 AM   #1449

Wah. U so power. Went meditate there.. With who? Who taught u to meditate there?
Wasn't feeling the presence at home... so coincidentally my buddy wanted to drive around. I just suggest cck loh. Then reach there got feel to meditate, maybe cuz yin strong. Nice dark and quiet. Then can feel. Song sials.
Charlie_Zhan likes this.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:03 AM   #1450
Supremacy Member

Wasn't feeling the presence at home... so coincidentally my buddy wanted to drive around. I just suggest cck loh. Then reach there got feel to meditate, maybe cuz yin strong. Nice dark and quiet. Then can feel. Song sials.

Though u have ngan to protect u and its true that yin places is a gd place to meditate for ngan practice. U still need to burn incense and small offerings for the gd bros in the cemetery as u are using their place to meditate. Better dont do this so often without proper guidance In future
Charlie_Zhan likes this.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:06 AM   #1451
Supremacy Member

which master's PG do u mostly collect or feel is most jalan?

Ayuttaya ngan. Old ngans.. for new ngans.. maybe ac thiam, kruba boondet, lp amnard, lp somchai and my master ngan.
Charlie_Zhan likes this.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:21 AM   #1452

Though u have ngan to protect u and its true that yin places is a gd place to meditate for ngan practice. U still need to burn incense and small offerings for the gd bros in the cemetery as u are using their place to meditate. Better dont do this so often without proper guidance In future
Thanks mate. I everything is go by feel de... another place I like is east coast park...
Charlie_Zhan likes this.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:33 AM   #1453
Supremacy Member

U know abt the suicide tower at pasir ris park? Super yin and freaky. U walk in with just ur hand phone light. The feeling cannot be described. Confirm got spirit. Went there with gf and another friend who is practising ngan too. My gf likes to explore such places. Odd num plus a female. Didn't really saw anything unusual but hairs on back were standing. Gf and friend says they feel the same probably is those things 'checking' us out but maintaining a distance. We went up the tower. Took out white candles. Burn some incense. My friend says he wana call out to the pontianak or other spirits btw he is half muslim due to his mum. His grandma is a bomoh in malaysia so he was taught how to summon ghost to come. Damn freaky. Then we decide to meditate and took out our ngans. I then start chanting all the ngan invitation kathas. can tell u that day I can feel boss come super fast. Abt 5 or 10.mins meditating my friend says he couldn't concentrate on meditating alrdy cos he could hear me making sounds and his goosebumps all gone.

He then jokingly scold me saying why choose to chant and ask boss to come. All the spirits all run away. No feel alrdy.
Charlie_Zhan likes this.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:44 AM   #1454
Arch-Supremacy Member

He is not controlling ngan. Most probably he chanted a katha to ask the ngan to help him. There are any things u can ask ngan to help u with. Provided u have the balls and know the ritual and kathas. Ngan is neutral. Even if u are doing wrong or evil things he will assist u. But.. whatever bad karma that follows. U are alone to pay for it.
any methods to block or protect from someone doing that?
Charlie_Zhan likes this.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:50 AM   #1455
Supremacy Member

Cool

any methods to block or protect from someone doing that?
I have no idea. Seriously..maybe wearing of certain amulets? But I doubt it.
Charlie_Zhan likes this.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.