Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

OKC app

Like Tree892Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2017, 09:44 PM   #31
Arch-Supremacy Member

Got a girlfriend from OKC.
Been together for 1 year and yes already got proposal ring ready.
wa...gxgx......
Old 12-02-2017, 09:59 PM   #32
Supremacy Member

Did you initiate chat with her? Or both of you press "liked" each other
She msg me cause got same interest. She got no pic so I took a gamble and met her for cycling, found her to be really quiet just like me. She's older than me too but it's ok. We've been together since then.
Old 12-02-2017, 10:22 PM   #33

She msg me cause got same interest. She got no pic so I took a gamble and met her for cycling, found her to be really quiet just like me. She's older than me too but it's ok. We've been together since then.
Gong xi ni le!
Old 12-02-2017, 10:29 PM   #34
Master Member

Got a girlfriend from OKC.
Been together for 1 year and yes already got proposal ring ready.
Lucky man!

Sent from cloud using GAGT
Old 12-02-2017, 10:34 PM   #35
Arch-Supremacy Member

Chio anot?
Old 12-02-2017, 10:37 PM   #36
Supremacy Member

Moi used but no success stories lah. Did get a few girls to go out with me but all probably find me either too ugly, boring or both so nothing much.
Old 12-02-2017, 10:46 PM   #37

Moi used but no success stories lah. Did get a few girls to go out with me but all probably find me either too ugly, boring or both so nothing much.
I tot edmwers mostly Andy Lau? Aiyo. Slowly lor. Sure can find someone to appreciate you for who you are
Old 12-02-2017, 10:48 PM   #38
Supremacy Member

I tot edmwers mostly Andy Lau? Aiyo. Slowly lor. Sure can find someone to appreciate you for who you are
Haha, now moi got other things to do lah. I would say the closest to a success story was a childcare teacher that I dated for a month.

She was actually my cousin's classmate from Primary school and Secondary school (cousin's a guy) and actually lived at the same block as my cousin.

Did get to lick her cheespie though if that's a "success"
Old 12-02-2017, 10:51 PM   #39
Master Member

Okc is really see your texting game one.

Cos cannot copy paste , have to compete with hundreds of other guys IM.

If your opening wrong, or say wrong you can easily game over. And i find most local girls must xian v long then willing to go on first date.

Girls from overseas is hand fast leg fast one. Within 2 days can settle.
Old 12-02-2017, 10:53 PM   #40
Supremacy Member

Okc is really see your texting game one.

Cos cannot copy paste , have to compete with hundreds of other guys IM.

If your opening wrong, or say wrong you can easily game over. And i find most local girls must xian v long then willing to go on first date.

Girls from overseas is hand fast leg fast one. Within 2 days can settle.
Texting game for sure but you have a higher chance if you are Andy Lau. The main problem I see Singapore guys have is their texting game absolutely sucks

See some of the guys who got shamed. They message using their kkj instead of their brains first
Old 12-02-2017, 10:54 PM   #41

Texting game for sure but you have a higher chance if you are Andy Lau. The main problem I see Singapore guys have is their texting game absolutely sucks

See some of the guys who got shamed. They message using their kkj instead of their brains first
What chiu all talk about usually ah?
Old 12-02-2017, 10:56 PM   #42

Give some experience please.

Now working already really got no time or mood to find. Kinda wanna make a profile and just park there.
Old 12-02-2017, 10:56 PM   #43
Supremacy Member

What chiu all talk about usually ah?
For me, I prefer messaging ladies with more detailed profiles. Then you actually see what they like, how they are and whether got chance.

I've seen profiles where ladies state only AMDK. For moi, I don't get offended. Just move on. Also, if you want to go for the really really chio ones, you better be Andy Lau or AMDK to stand a chance.
Old 12-02-2017, 10:57 PM   #44

Give some experience please.

Now working already really got no time or mood to find. Kinda wanna make a profile and just park there.
Currently chiu Park where alr? Or haven start?
Old 12-02-2017, 10:58 PM   #45

For me, I prefer messaging ladies with more detailed profiles. Then you actually see what they like, how they are and whether got chance.

I've seen profiles where ladies state only AMDK. For moi, I don't get offended. Just move on. Also, if you want to go for the really really chio ones, you better be Andy Lau or AMDK to stand a chance.
Chio ones ish v dangerous.. Everyday got more than 10 ppl talking to her.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.