Random Thoughts and WhatNots...

Like Tree2Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-05-2017, 09:44 PM   #1
Master Member

Random Thoughts and WhatNots...

I feel that majority of the people in our society have resentments in their lives towards almost anything and everything.

But I also came to realise that the problem lies with themselves - for not managing their own expectations thus ending up getting "hurt" or feel "let down" in the process.

I'm not saying that I'm perfect and not 1 of them but slowly and surely, I'm trying to achieve that attitude/perspective on a constant basis.

Not easy being human nowadays. Haix...

Kthxbye.

+10kkjs

Sent from Nokia 3210 without using GAGT
Yuripa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2017, 09:45 PM   #2
Greater Supremacy Member

how come ur thoughts ish totally in line with edmw thoughts? ish not random at all...

... (⊙_⊙) ... ... (⚆_⚆) ... ... (。◕‿‿◕。) ... ... (ಠ_ಠ) ... ... (ಥ_ಥ) ...

mocax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2017, 09:47 PM   #3
Master Member

how come ur thoughts ish totally in line with edmw thoughts? ish not random at all...
Our definition of random is probably not the same lol.

Old 19-05-2017, 09:48 PM   #4

Lol u think managing expectations is easy? Only people who dont put in effort can reasonably say they dont have much expectations, the rest of us who gives a **** naturally will have expectations otherwise, put in effort for fug?

Sent from Moi 屁股 using GAGT
Pingpangpiang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2017, 09:50 PM   #5
Master Member

Lol u think managing expectations is easy? Only people who dont put in effort can reasonably say they dont have much expectations, the rest of us who gives a **** naturally will have expectations otherwise, put in effort for fug?

No lah, I didn't say its easy. Okie, maybe I made it sound easy by my 1st post. I did say I'm trying too mah lol.

But I think in reality, it's damn hard to have any realistic expectations. Hence we'll always end up getting hurt for various kuku reasons

Old 19-05-2017, 09:54 PM   #6
Greater Supremacy Member

It's more complex than that.
nachtsider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2017, 09:58 PM   #7
Master Member

It's more complex than that.
From a medical point of view?

Anyway, yeah sure there's many factors like physically, mentally, spirituality etc but I personally think that managing expectations is the toughest and probably most important of all?

Old 19-05-2017, 09:58 PM   #8

No lah, I didn't say its easy. Okie, maybe I made it sound easy by my 1st post. I did say I'm trying too mah lol.

But I think in reality, it's damn hard to have any realistic expectations. Hence we'll always end up getting hurt for various kuku reasons

Realistic is subjective to the person who holds the expectation as well as to the counterparty.

Your kuku reasons here I assume means the mismatch of the expectations held and actual performance of the expectation.

Since it is unlikely that anyone ever knows what the other party is going to do, it is safe to assume that there will more often than not be a mismatch, be it trivial or material.

People can say they don't have expectations or anything similar to that effect but in truth, only they know deep down whether or not there is and they're not just paying lip service.

Old 19-05-2017, 10:00 PM   #9
Master Member

Realistic is subjective to the person who holds the expectation as well as to the counterparty.

Your kuku reasons here I assume means the mismatch of the expectations held and actual performance of the expectation.

Since it is unlikely that anyone ever knows what the other party is going to do, it is safe to assume that there will more often than not be a mismatch, be it trivial or material.

People can say they don't have expectations or anything similar to that effect but in truth, only they know deep down whether or not there is and they're not just paying lip service.

Sian. You're right. Anyway this is an open ended random thought. Hopefully one day I'll figure out on my own terms

Old 19-05-2017, 10:01 PM   #10

Sian. You're right. Anyway this is an open ended random thought. Hopefully one day I'll figure out on my own terms

Same, sigh, early 20s sucks

Old 19-05-2017, 10:08 PM   #11
Master Member

Same, sigh, early 20s sucks

Whaaaaat... You're kidding right? The world is your oyster now. Best time to be in your 20s. The 70s and 80s kids should be the ones complaining that it sucks instead lol

Old 19-05-2017, 10:16 PM   #12

Best or not is circumstantial. Idk leh.. sometimes quite sian, if i had a chance, I'd wanna re-do 2016 again.. maybe even March 2017, haha but that's impossible

Oh welllll

Old 20-05-2017, 02:38 AM   #13
Master Member

Bloody cough made me wake up. Been sick for the past couple of days it usually gets worst at night.

A rearrangement of a childhood song that I liked to listen to, my 3 year old kiddo bugs me into letting her hear it at least once (or a couple of times) during bedtime at night.

Everyone has a past, for the better or the worst. What matters is how we/I look upon it and face it presently and how we hope to change it for the better in the future.

2 years isn't long but it definitely isn't short too. I can only hope I would've reached the target/goal that I'm currently set myself on.

So here's to everyone out there, with a goal or a dream.. Keep rolling rolling rolling (limp bizkit's song)..!!

GhostWhere29 likes this.
Old 20-05-2017, 03:20 AM   #14
High Supremacy Member

lazy then blame everyone except themselves

what to do

Sent from 一天晚上 二人上床 三更半夜 四脚朝天 五指乱摸 溜来溜去 去叉进去 拔不出来 久久一次 十分爽快 using GAGT
ChoiSeungHyun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2017, 04:30 AM   #15
Arch-Supremacy Member

Learn how to stop trying to fix things, to stop being so preoccupied with trying to control one's experience of the world, to give up trying to replace unpleasant thoughts and emotions with more pleasant ones as struggling to escape your demons was what gave them their power.

stocklah likes this.
netzach is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.