*Missing/delayed subs have been fully corrected.*
*Typo/grammar/expression corrections are completed.*

Last edited:

ongware

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
kjk got lobang in tiongland
kim-jong-kook.jpg

Kim Jong Kook has a legion of fans in China, many of whom came to know him due to the popularity of “Running Man” in the country. He’s so popular that his Beijing solo concert in February sold out in less than two hours.

But he’s now being recognized for his acting abilities as well because of his role in the hit drama “Producer.” According to a source from “Producer,” Kim Soo Hyun may be an integral part of the show’s popularity in China, but a considerable number of its viewers in the country are fans of Kim Jong Kook.

Kim Jong Kook’s evident acting skills and the local interest in the star have made some Chinese producers eager to cast him in their upcoming projects. According to reports, Kim Jong Kook has been receiving offers to appear in Chinese dramas in a variety of roles from cameos to supporting characters.

Kim Jong Kook’s agency says, “As ‘Running Man’ and ‘Producer’ gain popularity in China, representatives from local dramas have been showing a lot of interest in Kim Jong Kook.”

They add, “He’s still a beginner at acting, but he’s open to the possibility of appearing in something if there is a good character like in ‘Producer.’”

ongware

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
he got fantasy for Uee?

kwanghee1-e1434213863404.jpg

Kwanghee is once again expressing his love for Uee.

On the June 13 episode of MBC’s “Infinity Challenge,” Haha and Kwanghee are strolling together on a Thai beach when Haha says, “It’d be great to come to this kind of place with Uee.”

kwanghee

“She should just accept (my love) at this point,” Kwanghee then says. Haha then pleads with Uee to accept Kwanghee’s love, adding, “Save him from this embarrassment.” In one last proposal, Kwanghee then says, “Uee, let’s meet when I get back to Korea.”

Meanwhile, the latest episode of “Infinity Challenge” features the show’s members on their vacation in Bangkok.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mamamoo highlight preview video for their new song

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The HARSH reality of most girl groups REVEALED on camera​
tahiti-ft.jpg
On the eighth episode of JTBC’s Mom Is Watching, the story of Ari from TAHITI and her mother, a veteran actress of 24 years with very little career, was introduced.

Ari’s group TAHITI debuted at the same time as AOA and EXID. While their peers became top stars, they made very little progress. As a lesser-known girl group, their reality was harsher than most imagined. Their makeup, hair, and stage outfits had to all be taken care of amongst themselves.

To keep their diets, the five members had to share two servings of congee among themselves.

Netizens shared their sympathetic messages in response to the episode:

[+ 7515, – 99] So this is the reality of nobodies…the young girl seems too mature for her age and she works so hard…. it’s almost sad..

[+ 6792, – 81] If this is real and not just a concept for TV her mother’s heart must be breaking

[+ 6451, – 87] As a teen I’ve heard of the name TAHITI but I don’t know any of their songs…I wonder if they get any support from their company. I thought even no name groups made some money doing event performances and stuff…

[+3,241, -31] Can't imagine how hard it must be to get the energy to dance while being able to afford to eat only so little ㅠ

[+503, -4] I've at least heard of the name Tahiti... imagine how many more girl groups you've never even heard the name of.

[+470, -20] Can't believe that one member glared at the maknae for not eating the kimchi sparingly... Ari really seems so bright and nice~

[+421, -8] Tough job being an idol, especially since only a few get to the top position. Imagine that all of the idols you see a few times on TV are living like this..

[+399, -13] Other than Jisoo, no one in Tahiti is that popular. I think that if an agency contracts an idol group, they need to be responsible for them for the duration of their contract...

Last edited:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Not only her, the whole group Secret is coming here for their Fan-meeting

SECRET-1st-Fan-Meeting-in-Asia-Singapore-722x1024.jpg

wa

but this 27 de must pay

26th no need pay de? becos i free that day.. if free event i can go pew pew her picture.. 27th must pay n ...photography probably is banned. But of cos..many will still try...

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wa

but this 27 de must pay

26th no need pay de? becos i free that day.. if free event i can go pew pew her picture.. 27th must pay n ...photography probably is banned. But of cos..many will still try...

I only know 27th is Secret fan meet, 26th got what event?

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wa

but this 27 de must pay

No problem with dua leng gong zoom lens.. :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.