Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SAMMYBOY KOR KOR wants to tell edmwers u can get lucky at WECHAT

Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-12-2012, 07:27 PM   #1
Banned

SAMMYBOY KOR KOR wants to tell edmwers u can get lucky at WECHAT

After reading up and gaining some inspiration from the bros here... I decided to try my luck in wechat. Really got to chat with some of the babes.. But not all are proactive in chatting.

I must say, yesterday, I strike gold!!!!
Got to chat with a Vietnamese.. On holiday here. She's here for a week more. And to my surprise!!! She decides to go out party with me?!? And I was joking with her... That I had to,drive... N we should meet in sentosa. I even said I will book a sentosa hotel room... Since I'm a gold member,in rws. I gotten myself a room in Equarius Hotel. I wasn't really thinking of much... But this viet lady, was very open to say that if we both drunk, we will go sleep in the hotel.

During the party at st James powerhouse, she was already high and drunk, jus only a few drinks. I was even suspecting that she is faking it... But I was enjoying myself, as she grind herself on me. I was already all hardened down there..and she kept doing it. Jus 1 hour into the dance floor, she suggested going back to hotel.
When we back to hotel, true enough... She jus collapsed on the bed and sleep. I was busy roaming her... And she was rejecting my advances. But 1 hour later, she suddenly woke up,and got horny!!!! Soon... We were at it.

No explicit details for me. But we had sex twice, and I CIMMED one more time!!! Due to her fabulous bbbj, in the morning before we chck out!
I wouldn't say she is hot.. As she is a mother of 1, but I can say she is a wild chili padi!

I'm now back at home... And couldn't believe my luck. So once again, as a living proof... Wechat really can get u something... If u are lucky!

Anyway, I doubt I will wanna keep contact with that viet girl anymore... She's leaving singapore soon anyway... Cherish the BBBJ CIM she so tediously offered me in the morning. Best breakfast!!!
Shortbeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2012, 07:28 PM   #2
Supremacy Member

Song bo free std !
ahhjiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2012, 07:31 PM   #3
Banned

Agree with u bro. Kudos to the creators of Wechat, I think it's a even more powerful medium than MIRC or ICQ or QQ. In Spore one might not get much success with flings or ONS here, save for the FLs or singers. wonder if other bros enjoy success when they are overseas?
i absolutely love WeChat! Just came back from Beijing & i managed to get a gal into bed on our 2nd meeting. She was staying at a service apartment just across the street from my hotel. She brought some beer & champange to drink in my hotel room & the rest is history. Cuddled in bed & things started to get steamy & she asked if i had a condom...hehe. Slim & fair...small tits but tight ****y with sparse bush. Both of us are looking forward to my next trip back to Beijing...

Met a MILF type too, nice large tits. She drove a Merc E Coupe to meet me in my hotel lounge & fetched me back to my hotel another day after i went to Hooters at Sanlitun for dinner. She kept hinting that she wanted to come to my room for some ECA but i acted blur. She owns her own biz & is quite wealthy; she told me that she was considering buying a Bentley GT instead of the Merc E Coupe. She also msg-ed me that she likes me & asked if she could come visit me in Spore during X'mas....defintely sugar mummy material!

Met a gal from Szechuan who was gorgeous, naturally pretty w/o makeup & nice C-cuppers (could tell from her ample cleavage). Runs her own small biz as well (quite a few of them does this) & had a sporean bf before. She told me that she is quite desperate to find a foreign bf, preferably sporean & asked if i can intro any to her. I made a mistake by telling her that i was attached or else i'm quite certain i'd score with her...oh well...1 missed opportunity but i have a few more potential gals on hand......

Got a gal-next-door type from Szechuan too who is starting her own biz (another one), currently staying with her sister & bro-in-law. Sister is quite wealthy; has 4 cars - 1 Audi A4, 2 Audi A8 & a Porsche Cayenne. Very chatty but quite shy. Admitted to me that she likes me alot, esp my demeanor & all. But she is too guai guai for me, dont know wat will happen if i sleep with her....

Chatted with another gal on my last day in Beijing, she even offered to ask her driver to send me to the airport. Saw a photo of her beside a pink Lambo & other photos of her taken in the back seat of a limo with dark red seats (chauffeur driven?). Very possibly a gal from a rich family; her room has a white piano & other luxury decor.

Added a total of abt 6-8 more gals that i found via the Look Around function, also added 2 gals which initiated to add me out of abt 6 requests. Had a difficult time remembering which gal is from where, what she does, etc! Haha...better to have a wider selection i guess, higher chances of scoring a hit

Conclusion - too many gals but too little time!! Met a different gal almost every evening, scheduling was kindda tough & i had to double date sometimes in case a gal couldn't make it due to work (some had to work overtime or on weekends - quite common).
Old 15-12-2012, 07:33 PM   #4
Supremacy Member

wadsad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2012, 07:33 PM   #5
Banned

Time for me to share some of the FR i had in wechat =)

1st is the SYT from a school in orchard

1) was at orchard having coffee and do a quick search to see any cute girls around and saw this girl around and the standard sop of hi be friends......
end up chatting with her not long and jio her go club. As usual these prc will ask you to open bottles and treat them and stupid me go open for her

But after the clubbing night i got something back in return

Looks: 7.5
Figure: A cup or a max B
Features: Young and Ahlian my type =)
Pro: a good date to show off to friends and good gf feeling
Con: hole in the wallet

Its a one time thing after that become good friends with her but she got more chio friends that night in the club and soon to be my new targets
Old 15-12-2012, 07:33 PM   #6
Arch-Supremacy Member

Whizdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2012, 07:35 PM   #7
Great Supremacy Member

Cheesepie Guyver,get a life la!
SiaoKau369 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2012, 07:36 PM   #8
Banned

Cheesepie Guyver,get a life la!
I am just hoping edmwers can get some sex and freebies from wechat

Jiayou guys!!!
Old 15-12-2012, 07:37 PM   #9

i like the part where you posted proof
roflolmao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2012, 07:39 PM   #10
Arch-Supremacy Member

ok downloading app now...
Old 15-12-2012, 07:40 PM   #11
High Supremacy Member

DOWNLOADING THE APP NOW
aaur4man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2012, 07:41 PM   #12
Banned

Sorry bro, recently meeting a taitai in her 40s (known from WeChat). Very ah-tas. Drove a few luxury car. Always went to her house got MINIMUM 2 cars outside.
She is a player (she admitted) and always meeting young boys and its a norm that these boys will bomb her phone in the middle of our session asking go over.
I have no idea of her private life even her name as she said that she won't said to us "boys" as she is quite reputable outside.
Went to her house 4 times and we practically do everywhere and anything. I think she literally **** me instead of me ****ing her. Can't imagine I have such luck with this lady.
Anybody here meeting her or have met her, PM me. Her house within Serangoon Garden estate.
ONLY PM.

* TO THOSE ******* WHO NEVER GIVE ME ANY CONTACT AFTER I GAVE THEM, KNNBCCB.
Old 15-12-2012, 07:42 PM   #13
Master Member

Ok. Download app.
Old 15-12-2012, 07:46 PM   #14
Great Supremacy Member

SiaoKau369 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2012, 07:48 PM   #15
Arch-Supremacy Member

shake shake shake....
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.