HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Singapore Primary School Principal Promote Homosexuality Against Christian Churches?!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-08-2017, 01:55 AM   #1

Singapore Primary School Principal Promote Homosexuality Against Christian Churches?!

Singapore Primary School Principal Promote Homosexuality Against Christian Churches?!?

'abt homosexuality last night. There is so much misunderstandings + fear.... Is the church ever going to (????) the people + God (????)? What is the Christian's hope to gays?'
https://staraedge.com/2015/03/02/visages-of-mortality-2015/

Did I read correctly?!!!

Found this artwork presented by a Primary School Principal on the website of Singapore Teachers' Academy for the Arts (STAR).

Not sure if the Principal made the artwork. If yes, then those words in cursive handwriting are his. What was he thinking?!? I thought government stance is against promoting homosexuality? I am confused.

Are churches okay with a Principal openly promoting homosexuality against Christians in his arts on MOE website for STAR?

Feel sorry for the parents of students attending his school... ...

Tried translating his cursive handwritten words here below. Can't make out the illegible handwriting on the word just before 'the people + God' as well as the word immediately after that. Can anyone help?

'It's good to visit old friends again. the At once old yet unfamiliar feeling. It is happening so often here. The avenues are the same, the trees haven't changed, even the smell of the place smells familiar but so much has become unrecognisable, people have come and go. One faces remain but the heart's not the same. Adrienne was so pleased to know that I've paid for the framing. I'm glad I could do that for her. Barry's getting old and burnt-out is setting in. Poor man, he shouldn't be living alone at his age. I hope my presence at the studio was a comfort to him. I made these drawings of skulls. Hmm....? Got potential. I bought the 3 prints.... I'm so pleased. I hope they wouldn't get smashed on their way to America. Had a wonderful conversation with Stu and Peter abt homosexuality last night. There is so much misunderstandings + fear.... Is the church ever going to (????) the people + God (????)? What is the Christian's hope to gays? So pertinent! So pertinent!'

Visages of Mortality (2015)
MARCH 2, 2015 BY STARAEDGE
2015, Lightbox assemblage, 198cm x 165cm x 10cm

By CLIFFORD CHUA KOK YONG, Palm View Primary School

LESSON IDEAS FOR VISAGES OF MORTALITY (2015) BY CLIFFORD CHUA KOK YONG

Artwork Title: Visages of Mortality

Name of Artist: Clifford Chua Kok Yong

School: Palm View Primary School

https://staraedge.com/2015/03/02/lesson-ideas-for-visages-of-mortality-2015-by-clifford-chua-kok-yong/
Old 25-08-2017, 01:59 AM   #2
Banned

Post count 1 take 2015 article.
Old 25-08-2017, 02:11 AM   #3
Master Member

Post count 1 take 2015 article.
reply chiu become postcow 2 niao
Old 25-08-2017, 02:35 AM   #4
High Supremacy Member

i prefer a secular society free from religious dogma and gay faggots
Old 25-08-2017, 02:52 AM   #5

Singapore Primary School Principal Promote Homosexuality Against Christian Churches?!?

'abt homosexuality last night. There is so much misunderstandings + fear.... Is the church ever going to (????) the people + God (????)? What is the Christian's hope to gays?'

Did I read correctly?!!!

Found this artwork presented by a Primary School Principal on the website of Singapore Teachers' Academy for the Arts (STAR).

Not sure if the Principal made the artwork. If yes, then those words in cursive handwriting are his. What was he thinking?!? I thought government stance is against promoting homosexuality? I am confused.

Are churches okay with a Principal openly promoting homosexuality against Christians in his arts on MOE website for STAR?

Feel sorry for the parents of students attending his school... ...

Tried translating his cursive handwritten words here below. Can't make out the illegible handwriting on the word just before 'the people + God' as well as the word immediately after that. Can anyone help?

'It's good to visit old friends again. the At once old yet unfamiliar feeling. It is happening so often here. The avenues are the same, the trees haven't changed, even the smell of the place smells familiar but so much has become unrecognisable, people have come and go. One faces remain but the heart's not the same. Adrienne was so pleased to know that I've paid for the framing. I'm glad I could do that for her. Barry's getting old and burnt-out is setting in. Poor man, he shouldn't be living alone at his age. I hope my presence at the studio was a comfort to him. I made these drawings of skulls. Hmm....? Got potential. I bought the 3 prints.... I'm so pleased. I hope they wouldn't get smashed on their way to America. Had a wonderful conversation with Stu and Peter abt homosexuality last night. There is so much misunderstandings + fear.... Is the church ever going to (????) the people + God (????)? What is the Christian's hope to gays? So pertinent! So pertinent!'

Visages of Mortality (2015)
2015, Lightbox assemblage, 198cm x 165cm x 10cm

By CLIFFORD CHUA KOK YONG, Palm View Primary School

LESSON IDEAS FOR VISAGES OF MORTALITY (2015) BY CLIFFORD CHUA KOK YONG

Artwork Title: Visages of Mortality

Name of Artist: Clifford Chua Kok Yong

School: Palm View Primary School

https://staraedge.com/2015/03/02/lesson-ideas-for-visages-of-mortality-2015-by-clifford-chua-kok-yong/
Old 25-08-2017, 04:58 AM   #6
High Supremacy Member

Dunno what is meant by promoting against christians. Isn't it the Christian ownself against homosexuality?

Also is that primary school owned by the christians? Why does a school need to be okayed by christians?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.