Old 23-08-2017, 12:50 AM   #46
Honorary Member

depend on cancer type

but diet ish
http://cancercompassalternateroute.c...-supplements/#
WhyNPNT likes this.
Old 23-08-2017, 12:50 AM   #47

How true is this?
It is immunotherapy on the cheap, for those who've run out of money/options.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1888599/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3833486/

https://www.drgonzalezmd.com/high-fe...-cancer-cells/
WhyNPNT likes this.
bman75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 12:51 AM   #48
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi TS. I heard some people go vegetarian and miracle happens. Faith healing aka believing things will be ok, she will get better, may help.
Ok I will also take into consideration, basically doc says only got a few months left, not sure can this helps...
WhyNPNT likes this.
xcodes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 12:51 AM   #49
Arch-Supremacy Member

Thanks I take a look, thank you!
WhyNPNT likes this.
Old 23-08-2017, 12:53 AM   #50

sorry to hear that.
my relative was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and doc immediately arranged chemo. after first session, it seems worked and continued second & third but no effect. last resort tried new drugs and finally doc said no more new drugs and will arrange for hospic to take over.
upon hearing that, my relative lost all hope and succumbed in a week's time. (just last month)
it really pains us to see the suffering and if we could choose again, never to listen to the doc to start the chemo; at least to spare the suffering and who knows my relative may still be around now.
it's all within a year period
WhyNPNT likes this.
dhmgms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 12:54 AM   #51

Stage 4 cancer is preparing to die stage. Better settle all outstanding issues fast.

After that, go stay in a homestay inside remote area with good mountain water and fresh air. Every day eat from the organic garden. Who knows maybe you will still be alive after 6 months?!

There is actually no cure for cancer. Even doctors know that. They just say the cancer is in remission, which means under control and waiting for a day to break loose. How one prevents that day from happening is by healthy eating, preferably a plant-based diet and regular exercise.
WhyNPNT likes this.
jimboyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 12:55 AM   #52
Master Member

Ok I will also take into consideration, basically doc says only got a few months left, not sure can this helps...
i hear before the logic behind vegetarian is: reducing the protein comsumed, so that the tumor mass cannot grow. Protein is needed for cell growth. So if take veggie, less protein taken.

This also depends on the person's will to live. U know better than anyone here. How strong-willed is she?
WhyNPNT likes this.
rottingapple is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 12:56 AM   #53
Arch-Supremacy Member

sorry to hear that.
my relative was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and doc immediately arranged chemo. after first session, it seems worked and continued second & third but no effect. last resort tried new drugs and finally doc said no more new drugs and will arrange for hospic to take over.
upon hearing that, my relative lost all hope and succumbed in a week's time. (just last month)
it really pains us to see the suffering and if we could choose again, never to listen to the doc to start the chemo; at least to spare the suffering and who knows my relative may still be around now.
ya I knew someone too went through exactly this - went for ops, then chemo, but finally couldn't make it, in just a span of months from diag...
WhyNPNT likes this.
Old 23-08-2017, 12:56 AM   #54
High Supremacy Member

Morphine. But the constipation itself ish suffering. I was warded in hospital for 4 days post op, was given morphine during hospital stay and the shiit just gets stuck inside.

Very uncomfortable. Until doctor gave me laxative when I went home, then all came out.
WhyNPNT likes this.
neojudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 12:57 AM   #55
Arch-Supremacy Member

Stage 4 cancer is preparing to die stage. Better settle all outstanding issues fast.

After that, go stay in a homestay inside remote area with good mountain water and fresh air. Every day eat from the organic garden. Who knows maybe you will still be alive after 6 months?!

There is actually no cure for cancer. Even doctors know that. They just say the cancer is in remission, which means under control and waiting for a day to break loose. How one prevents that day from happening is by healthy eating, preferably a plant-based diet and regular exercise.
Cannot be hermit now because in case of medical emergency, no one or no where to seek help...
WhyNPNT likes this.
Old 23-08-2017, 12:58 AM   #56
High Supremacy Member

sorry to hear that.
Yes. That's why I decided not to start chemo. Just cut out the main tumour. Let nature takes its course.

Prepared my bucket list
WhyNPNT likes this.
neojudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 12:59 AM   #57
Arch-Supremacy Member

i hear before the logic behind vegetarian is: reducing the protein comsumed, so that the tumor mass cannot grow. Protein is needed for cell growth. So if take veggie, less protein taken.

This also depends on the person's will to live. U know better than anyone here. How strong-willed is she?
now still don't know the health condition yet, but the palliative care guys intend to tell, so I also scared the will of living diminished once it is made known...
WhyNPNT likes this.
Old 23-08-2017, 01:00 AM   #58
Arch-Supremacy Member

Yes. That's why I decided not to start chemo. Just cut out the main tumour. Let nature takes its course.

Prepared my bucket list
sorry to hear that...
WhyNPNT likes this.
Old 23-08-2017, 01:02 AM   #59
Arch-Supremacy Member

depend on cancer type

but diet ish
http://cancercompassalternateroute.c...-supplements/#
Thanks I will also take a look, thank you!
WhyNPNT likes this.
Old 23-08-2017, 01:02 AM   #60
Master Member

It would be best to get the last wishes or concerns that patient has. So that can leave with no worries. We wasnt prepare at all and mum never leave any wishes. Haiz
sorry to hear that

Side track a bit. I had a manager who has stage 4 cervical, but spread everywhere liao. Presented with shoulder pain, actually is a tumour there. Never see Dr before cos very confident. End up, 2 weeks later pass away, before that she was alive n kicking.. Stage 4 can be real fast.
WhyNPNT likes this.

Last edited by rottingapple; 23-08-2017 at 01:11 AM..
rottingapple is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.