Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Stage 4 cancer patient .....

Like Tree131Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-08-2017, 01:02 AM   #61
Honorary Member

dandelion root tea causes cancer cells to go suicide mode
but not for those with weak organs cos require detoxing

Last edited by twinkle07; 23-08-2017 at 01:04 AM..
twinkle07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 01:02 AM   #62
Supremacy Member

If doc say a few months left, I think vegetarian diet still worth trying

Go organic and vegan, cut out all meat and dairy (all very toxic)

DAILY EXERCISE and stay active

Eat and drink cancer fighting juices e.g. Beetroot, carrot, celery

Eat cancer fighting foods like garlic and ginger

Still can have a fighting chance

Doc got recommend immunotherapy/ targeted drugs ??? Different drugs for diff kind of cancer
Propanone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 01:03 AM   #63
Arch-Supremacy Member

dandelion tea causes cancer cells to go suicide mode
but not for those with weak organs cos require detoxing
due to the effect of western medicine, now the kidneys aren't good also, will this tea cause further damage?
xcodes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 01:04 AM   #64

my cousin's colleague recommend an algae pill from japan, which supposedly when taken, will "starve" the cancer cells. this colleague mum took it for a week and her condition improves. but for my relative who had difficulty swallowing, and partly what the doc said, couldn't see the miracle works.

another relative of mine passed on within a week of diagnosed of stage 4 cancer, who was supposed to start first chemo session but due to then sudden infection.
dhmgms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 01:06 AM   #65
Arch-Supremacy Member

If doc say a few months left, I think vegetarian diet still worth trying

Go organic and vegan, cut out all meat and dairy (all very toxic)

DAILY EXERCISE and stay active

Eat and drink cancer fighting juices e.g. Beetroot, carrot, celery

Eat cancer fighting foods like garlic and ginger

Still can have a fighting chance

Doc got recommend immunotherapy/ targeted drugs ??? Different drugs for diff kind of cancer
Thanks for the info.. bascially a few groups of doc (for different organs) come together, some are more forward looking to do what they can, but one of them totally gives up and tell us to get be ready for the worse to happen
Old 23-08-2017, 01:06 AM   #66

Cannot be hermit now because in case of medical emergency, no one or no where to seek help...
As long as the person can sleep, can walk and can eat, homestay in a remote area with organic foods is a very good way. I saying this from life experiences.

Not asking the person to become a hermit lah. It can be a peaceful village with people around to offer assistance if required.
jimboyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 01:07 AM   #67
Arch-Supremacy Member

my cousin's colleague recommend an algae pill from japan, which supposedly when taken, will "starve" the cancer cells. this colleague mum took it for a week and her condition improves. but for my relative who had difficulty swallowing, and partly what the doc said, couldn't see the miracle works.

another relative of mine passed on within a week of diagnosed of stage 4 cancer, who was supposed to start first chemo session but due to then sudden infection.
yes now got sudden infection also, quite worry...
Old 23-08-2017, 01:10 AM   #68
Arch-Supremacy Member

As long as the person can sleep, can walk and can eat, homestay in a remote area with organic foods is a very good way. I saying this from life experiences.

Not asking the person to become a hermit lah. It can be a peaceful village with people around to offer assistance if required.
currently is bed ridden due to injury, so can only do ops to be able to walk again, but then now got infection, so cannot carry out the ops, plus got cancer
Old 23-08-2017, 01:11 AM   #69

Stay strong sir!
xcodes likes this.
Synchroniza is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 01:11 AM   #70
High Supremacy Member

currently is bed ridden due to injury, so can only do ops to be able to walk again, but then now got infection, so cannot carry out the ops, plus got cancer
Very complicated. Treat the infection first. Then the injury.
IronMac likes this.
neojudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 01:12 AM   #71
Arch-Supremacy Member

Stay strong sir!
Thank you..
Old 23-08-2017, 01:13 AM   #72
Arch-Supremacy Member

Very complicated. Treat the infection first. Then the injury.
ya now I also don't know what can help already like that..
Old 23-08-2017, 01:16 AM   #73

yes now got sudden infection also, quite worry...
Common for stage 4 patients to die from infections due to a weakening immune system caused by chemo and conventional treatments.

That is why it may be better for old folks to forego such treatments as they have weak immune systems. The pain and suffering caused can be very terrible. After that, they still die. And lots of money gone.

So there is a reason why some doctors recommend palliative care instead. They have seen too many old folks suffer needlessly.

We all have to die. The best would be to die without much pain. This is the earnest request of countless cancer patients.
Leftie likes this.
jimboyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 01:17 AM   #74
Arch-Supremacy Member

sorry to hear that

Side track a bit. I had a manager who has stage 4 cervical, but spread everywhere liao. Presented with shoulder pain, actually is a tumour there. Never see Dr before cos very confident. End up, 2 weeks later pass away, before that she was alive n kicking.. Stage 4 can be real fast.
bad news for us then...
Old 23-08-2017, 01:19 AM   #75
Arch-Supremacy Member

Common for stage 4 patients to die from infections due to a weakening immune system caused by chemo and conventional treatments.

That is why it may be better for old folks to forego such treatments as they have weak immune systems. The pain and suffering caused can be very terrible. After that, they still die. And lots of money gone.

So there is a reason why some doctors recommend palliative care instead. They have seen too many old folks suffer needlessly.

We all have to die. The best would be to die without much pain. This is the earnest request of countless cancer patients.
Agree, currently this is the best out of the worst options we can see... really sad..
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.