Taobao Agent in Singapore Recommendation

Leonbringer

Reaction score
detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=45310924349&skuId=4155537142639

Should I buy a cabinet as big and heavy and this using ezbuy?

iantao99

Reaction score
Was trying to buy Rivet Gun Drill Head from Taobao.
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?sp...tWQN8j&id=649089549986&ns=1&abbucket=8#detail
First time got message that product cannot be shipped to SG via taobao logistic setup. (ref pic below)
Ask to arrange direct with merchant.

Tried afew other brands also rejected except for this one that is double the price of others but can ship to SG. (ref 2nd pic below)

Any ideas why this is so?

Any idea if shipping can be arranged with 3rd party forwarder like EZBuy, or any forwarder in this thread?

YAG7oUo.png

Order rejected.

37JLcQc.png

Order accepted. Same product but a different merchant.

Last edited:

silverhawkeye

Reaction score
Same product but a different mercha
Anything that has the word "gun" (枪) in it will likely be rejected by the official and well-known forwarders like EZ-Buy. Even plastic toy guns cannot be shipped to Singapore. Not aware of other third-party forwarders who are daring enough to try their luck. My suggestion is to look for similar items on Shopee or Lazada.

sevenfightclub

Reaction score
I want to buy something light from taobao. Is it safe to use our credit card if we buy direct? Alternatively since there is no more ezbuy for TB, what are the other trustworthy options? I seem to see a lot of bad feedback for sgshop and oops?

twtynbrd

Reaction score
I want to buy something light from taobao. Is it safe to use our credit card if we buy direct? Alternatively since there is no more ezbuy for TB, what are the other trustworthy options? I seem to see a lot of bad feedback for sgshop and oops?
Safe to buy direct. Their payment gateway is secure.

Since you buying something light, why not use Cainiao? If not, you can use EKLink. Their rates not bad
40rmb for 1st kg additional kg at 32rmb

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.