Taobao Agent in Singapore Recommendation

jtec14

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any butties try Peeka! b4?
any feedbacks?

their site looks beri slick siahs...

Tried them twice, buying kid beds, in-car cam & pet accessories so far so good.

Will update you regularly on status and shipping much faster than stated(Usual 2 weeks+) for both my purchases.

Delivered to your place at no extra cost to the total purchase amt including service fees.

But delivery impromptu, shipment arrived, called and check whether you at home and straight away delivery liao

chaos123

Reaction score
I just bought a Tasseled dress from smalltao.com. The price is really cheap, i can bear it. Only $ 12.19 plus shipping fee $8.55, i can't believe everytime i bought from Taobao spending me more than $100 for shipping cost. I love this site.

Zappalapa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
shall bookmark this thread. was looking for one too the other time

kaixax555

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I just bought a Tasseled dress from smalltao.com. The price is really cheap, i can bear it. Only $ 12.19 plus shipping fee $8.55, i can't believe everytime i bought from Taobao spending me more than $100 for shipping cost. I love this site.

how come shipping cost for PG gundam sho cheap :eek:

Golden_Fox

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I only tried 65daigou.com

Actually not bad IMO. But after reading a comment above, maybe should find another agent

kaixax555

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ok I bought from a site called singaporetaobaospree

delivers quite fast... however not so responsive when it comes to calls and emails

so I dun really recommend the above

i think 65daigou should be fine

omegawatch

Master Member
Reaction score
Have tried peeka, they are still cheaper than vpost. Their delivery while not cheap, is using some dragonlink. Took about 5 days inclusive over public holidays to deliver, so quite fast.

lookers

Master Member
Reaction score
Tried them twice, buying kid beds, in-car cam & pet accessories so far so good.

Will update you regularly on status and shipping much faster than stated(Usual 2 weeks+) for both my purchases.

Delivered to your place at no extra cost to the total purchase amt including service fees.

But delivery impromptu, shipment arrived, called and check whether you at home and straight away delivery liao

Peeka is good for ppl with fail chinese like me. Lolx Quite efficient!

Anyone knows any reliable taobao agents that are still able to take orders now?

It seems like most agents are taking a break due to CNY =/

omegawatch

Master Member
Reaction score
There is an agent offering free sea shipping till 31st jan. Frisk or something, do a search.

taobaoseek

Reaction score
Somehow,taobao products are really attractive

More and more people like shopping taobao at present,i am sure more singapore people shopping their needs from taobao.But i am sure you need a taobao agent if you want to shop taobao and you are not chinese.So taobaoseek.com somehow can really supply good service to you,you can buy a pant to try,just cost a few dollars is ok.:s13:
In fact,you can choose products from taobao or taobao mall,somehow,products on taobao mall are branded products,so quality is much better,but the prices are much higher.
As i know,more singapore people can speack good chinese,so you also can search products by chinese on taobaoseek.com,it is much eaiser and faster.

FireHobbit

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
a lot of agent are charging very expensive rate with lousy service.

anyone have agents to recommend that you have experienced with reasonable rate and not bad service? haha

chong85

Reaction score
www.taobaoxpress.com
I'm interested to get some items from taobao and happen to find this site which provides 1 for 1 air shipping.

Their sea shipping is 1st 500g S$4.00, subsequent 500g S$1.80
Their air shipping is 1st 500g S$8.00, subsequent 500g S$3.80
Meaning if i order during this promotion period, I'm paying the sea rate to get my items faster by air..

So tempted to try them, I even saw their previous promotion for taobao free sea shipping too, but missed it already, anyone here already tried their service?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.