Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Taobao Agent in Singapore Recommendation

Like Tree100Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2012, 09:38 PM   #76
Master Member

There is an agent offering free sea shipping till 31st jan. Frisk or something, do a search.
dunch have lae
Old 27-01-2012, 03:45 PM   #77

Smile Somehow,taobao products are really attractive

More and more people like shopping taobao at present,i am sure more singapore people shopping their needs from taobao.But i am sure you need a taobao agent if you want to shop taobao and you are not chinese.So taobaoseek.com somehow can really supply good service to you,you can buy a pant to try,just cost a few dollars is ok.
In fact,you can choose products from taobao or taobao mall,somehow,products on taobao mall are branded products,so quality is much better,but the prices are much higher.
As i know,more singapore people can speack good chinese,so you also can search products by chinese on taobaoseek.com,it is much eaiser and faster.
taobaoseek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2012, 05:31 PM   #78
Supremacy Member

a lot of agent are charging very expensive rate with lousy service.

anyone have agents to recommend that you have experienced with reasonable rate and not bad service? haha
FireHobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2012, 05:34 PM   #79
Supremacy Member

i use peeka mostly..
cantofish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2012, 01:36 AM   #80

Question

www.taobaoxpress.com
I'm interested to get some items from taobao and happen to find this site which provides 1 for 1 air shipping.

Their sea shipping is 1st 500g S$4.00, subsequent 500g S$1.80
Their air shipping is 1st 500g S$8.00, subsequent 500g S$3.80
Meaning if i order during this promotion period, I'm paying the sea rate to get my items faster by air..

So tempted to try them, I even saw their previous promotion for taobao free sea shipping too, but missed it already, anyone here already tried their service?
chong85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2012, 01:55 AM   #81
Master Member

actually i think 65daigou is quite good, responds fast to enquiries and orders etc (esp when you're rushing to get a promo price).
but sometimes it's frustrating that they can be quite "act blur" e.g. if I ordered something, and stated an alt if oos, they will just ignore my alt and cancel my order. I have to enquire, order again and ensure that they order properly. Sometimes it gets so frustrating I ask the taobao sellers direct cos their "alternative item" system sucks, since they don't give a **** at all.
I also accidentally ordered an item that can only be shipped by sea, and I selected air shipping. I thought, okay, just change all my items to sea shipping then. They say cannot, once you select when you order it's a different department, we cannot change the mode of shipping. I tried to ask how much it'd cost to transfer my items to the sea shipping dept, they super act blur, just tell me the charges for sea and air shipping, and tell me that they will ship my item by air as an exception this time.
sugarkittyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2012, 02:02 AM   #82
Arch-Supremacy Member

anyone know gt any agent in taiwan nt
Danger21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2012, 10:07 AM   #83

anyone know gt any agent in taiwan nt
i think taobao-agents is quite good, they are lowest service fee, professional service team. let you got the perfect items.
taobaoagent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2012, 08:02 PM   #84

Thumbs up

www.taobaoxpress.com
I'm interested to get some items from taobao and happen to find this site which provides 1 for 1 air shipping.

Their sea shipping is 1st 500g S$4.00, subsequent 500g S$1.80
Their air shipping is 1st 500g S$8.00, subsequent 500g S$3.80
Meaning if i order during this promotion period, I'm paying the sea rate to get my items faster by air..

So tempted to try them, I even saw their previous promotion for taobao free sea shipping too, but missed it already, anyone here already tried their service?
Got my items already, air shipping is indeed fast..
Let me share the timeline for my purchases:
19 Feb Evening (Near Midnight) - Orders Placed
20 Feb Around Afternoon I Think - Orders confirmed
23 Feb - Orders Shipped From China
25 Feb - Orders Arrived Singapore
26 Feb Evening - I Arranged Home Delivery For My Items
27 Feb Afternoon - Delivered To My Home

29 Feb, will be their last day of Air Shipping 1 for 1 promotion, gonna hurry do up my shopping list to get other items liao..
chong85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2012, 08:07 PM   #85
High Supremacy Member

ws so much advertisement.

+1 before lock
eurofunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 11:17 AM   #86

I'd been on sgshop for months, even on their VIP2. They are generally good with service & cheap shipping charges, things can arrive quick if it's not during peak periods (mid Nov to 2 weeks after CNY).

Only problem is now and then you need to push them to do things. Example: On sunday I placed order for an item, the price was 49 RMB. But for no reason the seller suddenly changed the price to 199 RMB on Monday.

Sgshop didn't purchase for me and left a remark asking what I wanted to do. So I call them in the morning, ask them to cancel the order & refund, while I look for another seller for around 49 RMB. They agreed, and instantly the item is set as no stock. But I didn't get the refund hours after.

This is irritating for me as I prefered to use paypal, although more expensive but to my knowledge paypal will protect against item not recieved for purchase outside of ebay. So if I were to make another order, a refund will be easier for me as I do not need to pay extra on paypal.

After a few hours, I pm them. Knowing they won't reply so fast and didn't want to missed the sea shipping date (trying their sea shipping option), I LL go internet bank transfer.

I only gotten the refund to my account this morning.

I may try 65daigou next round as they are the few that accept paypal. Also I like their VIP discount, which includes service and shipping discount, while sgshop VIP only discount on service

edit: sgshop self-collect is in town and much closeer to my home, compare to 65daigou which is near IMM...
seasonscrystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 07:49 PM   #87

Hi guys! i am currently organising a taobao spree. no handling charges. Exchange rate and shipping rate is one of the best in town. items take 5-14 days to arrive. do check out vibrantrose.livejournal.com
if interested. spree is closing on 13 march. thanks
pinkyellowlilac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 12:31 PM   #88

A brief review of sgshop sea shipping.

Order my items on 25th Feb (Sat).
They made purchased on 27th Feb (Mon).
All my orders reached by 1st Mar (Thur).
Everything was shipped out on 3rd Mar (Every Sat is their sea shipping day)
Recieved my orders had reached their SG office on 14th Mar 6pm.

Didn't take as long as I thought, and help saved about S$18 (my total is 5kg) compared to Air shipping. Items all arrived in good condition & working, in my orders there's a media player.
seasonscrystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 08:44 PM   #89

I'd like to clear these funds for $200 since i no longer use them.I can transfer these to your alipay account only if you're a verified user of alipay or you have not receive any payments from other alipay account b4,this doesn't apply to top ups made by third party agents.Pls contact me by sms 9296412three.Thank you.
otakuflick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 08:51 PM   #90

Bwt the fastest way to get your item is to ask the seller to ship to you via sf express.Only 2-3 days to get your item.
otakuflick is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.