HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Warriors in SG are privileged and entitled

Like Tree5Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2018, 07:21 PM   #16
Arch-Supremacy Member

Malaysians are more integrated and get along with one another more on the ground level,before u open ur piehole and complain let me ask u how many sinkie Chinese know how to speak Malay or Indian?maybe our grandparents generation....today's sinkies all stuck in their own bubble of snobbery and elitism.
Why must sinkie chinese learn Malay or Indian? Why can't it be the other way round? What has snobbery and elitism gotta do with thread title?
Old 12-01-2018, 07:23 PM   #17
Supremacy Member

But what can we do...I mean really what can we do, itís a warriorís land.
You donít simply enter another manís land and make him do whatever we want.
Wasnít Singapore part of Malaysia, I wonder where the Warrior immigrants came from. Unlike us Chinese from China and Indians from India. Warriors were here before any of our forefathers immigrated in.
Hence the benefits we have to hand out to them, we donít have much of a choice.
Then why warriors in msia, with majority warriors, still can adapt to chinese culture and not let their religion get in their way of doing their job?
Old 12-01-2018, 07:23 PM   #18
Master Member

Malaysians are more integrated and get along with one another more on the ground level,before u open ur piehole and complain let me ask u how many sinkie Chinese know how to speak Malay or Indian?maybe our grandparents generation....today's sinkies all stuck in their own bubble of snobbery and elitism.
Mat Yo Yo spotted
Old 12-01-2018, 07:25 PM   #19
High Supremacy Member

but but go clubbing/drinking at clarke quay always warrior serve me le
Old 13-01-2018, 06:50 AM   #20

They are majority there, they look upon the Chinese as natural minorities, and you got see how they treat the Chinese there?
Plus warriors in Msia know they are on their own bumiputra (children of the earth), what’s there to fear.
Here in Singapore, the warriors feel their land being taken over immigrants. Furthermore warriors here know they were part of Msia, they consider themselves bumiputra as well.
On top of that, they look at Msia and see Indonesia, these are their kinsman. Screw Arabs, those are something else.
And in Msia & Indo, the Muslims are given a lot of welfare by their governments. Everything they ask, easily get.
Warriors here feel, immigrants stole their land so everything also demand welfare.
Ask yourself, what happens if the warriors here don’t get what they want...
Eh we are surrounded by Msia and Indo, and you know how Islam is, a small thing goes wrong means a firestorm can follow.
There’s a reason why PAP has given them a lot of welfare.

Then why warriors in msia, with majority warriors, still can adapt to chinese culture and not let their religion get in their way of doing their job?
Old 13-01-2018, 06:53 AM   #21

But we have to admit their ladies are the best in bed, anything also can do

Sent from 波多野结衣 using GAGT
Old 13-01-2018, 06:55 AM   #22
Arch-Supremacy Member

we have a badass here.. why must speak multi language?
Old 13-01-2018, 08:35 AM   #23

1st question comes to mind

Why they study so good treatment? Fees no need pay?

Can clarify?
Old 13-01-2018, 08:40 AM   #24
Arch-Supremacy Member

1st question comes to mind

Why they study so good treatment? Fees no need pay?

Can clarify?
they don't wanna admit, but malays cannot compete if put on even grounds..

thats why they need special reserved space for them to 'win'..
joytest likes this.
Old 13-01-2018, 08:42 AM   #25
Arch-Supremacy Member

Jin satki these snackbar
Old 13-01-2018, 08:42 AM   #26
Supremacy Member

Hahaaa

Warrior no mater will lose to the simple sign board of Ďmandarin speakers preferredí

Chinese privellage trumps Ďwarriorí
Old 13-01-2018, 08:49 AM   #27
Supremacy Member

But what can we do...I mean really what can we do, itís a warriorís land.
You donít simply enter another manís land and make him do whatever we want.
Wasnít Singapore part of Malaysia, I wonder where the Warrior immigrants came from. Unlike us Chinese from China and Indians from India. Warriors were here before any of our forefathers immigrated in.
Hence the benefits we have to hand out to them, we donít have much of a choice.
I don't see the british empire then, hand out benefit to native ppl. Their slogan is "we came, we conqured, we rule". They don't care abt benefit of native people.
Old 13-01-2018, 08:51 AM   #28
Supremacy Member

They are majority there, they look upon the Chinese as natural minorities, and you got see how they treat the Chinese there?
Plus warriors in Msia know they are on their own bumiputra (children of the earth), whatís there to fear.
Here in Singapore, the warriors feel their land being taken over immigrants. Furthermore warriors here know they were part of Msia, they consider themselves bumiputra as well.
On top of that, they look at Msia and see Indonesia, these are their kinsman. Screw Arabs, those are something else.
And in Msia & Indo, the Muslims are given a lot of welfare by their governments. Everything they ask, easily get.
Warriors here feel, immigrants stole their land so everything also demand welfare.
Ask yourself, what happens if the warriors here donít get what they want...
Eh we are surrounded by Msia and Indo, and you know how Islam is, a small thing goes wrong means a firestorm can follow.
Thereís a reason why PAP has given them a lot of welfare.
What wrong with islam?
Old 13-01-2018, 08:54 AM   #29
Arch-Supremacy Member

What wrong with islam?
Nothing wrong.

Should ask whats right instead.
Old 13-01-2018, 08:55 AM   #30
Arch-Supremacy Member

why malays don't want to go out to work and earn money to feed family....

why malays just want to stay at home to have xxx and give birth to even more problems offspring..

why malay blame whole society, when society is feeding them with the monthly financial assistance schemes..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.