HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Why people hate Trump for calling the countries a shithole?

Like Tree13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-01-2018, 05:28 AM   #46
Master Member

Truth is threatening, for it bruises our ego. It is normally guarded by bodyguard of lies. Many smashed the mirror which reminds them of their ugliness.

Sometimes, people need to be challenged subtlely so as to make them search within themselves for answers. Know that Fools are not interested in truths, they are interested in what makes them feel good.
thanks....
nakitaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2018, 05:29 AM   #47
Master Member

He's riled up a whole lot of people.

Trump may lie, but he's also doing good.
trump riled up a lot of people.

amos yee may have been misinformed, but misinformed is not lie.

we need to come to a consensus what defines goodness before you make claims about good.
Old 14-01-2018, 05:30 AM   #48
Great Supremacy Member

how is lying positive and constructive. explain yourself.

again, is it because he is president, thus he is better than amos yee regardless of his actions?

oh come on..

that's like saying you condone singapore government, every single policies or simply hypocritical.
see, ur ignorance coming up again.

from NS up to working life, there ish always a recurring saying, respect the office, not the person. u can hate the person in private capacity, but u cant circumvent his authority. this sums up a lot of things in adult life, and obviously u have no experience.

it's not about who is the better person, but who is in a better position to say what he want to say. ppl cannot ignore trump, ppl can ignore amos. trump's statements and decisions can become laws and policies and affect a lot of people, amos words can only get himself kick out of his temp home.

that makes a lot of difference.
Old 14-01-2018, 05:31 AM   #49
Master Member

see, ur ignorance coming up again.

from NS up to working life, there ish always a recurring saying, respect the office, not the person. u can hate the person in private capacity, but u cant circumvent his authority. this sums up a lot of things in adult life, and obviously u have no experience.

it's not about who is the better person, but who is in a better position to say what he want to say. ppl cannot ignore trump, ppl can ignore amos. trump's statements and decisions can become laws and policies and affect a lot of people, amos words can only get himself kick out of his temp home.

that makes a lot of difference.
not again, like i said, i'm comparing him and amos yee. why are you talking abt business and stuff. stop beating about the bush.

obviously, concrete comparison like their background, is different.

as i've said, you lack certain intellect abilities. no point going on.
Old 14-01-2018, 05:34 AM   #50
Great Supremacy Member

erm, so you think you have better life experience and thus feel you are smarter than stupid?

just because i linked him with amos yee, now you are linking me with amos yee. what are you? trump fan?
see, ur inability to comprehen pops up again. did i even say trump did any good things in this thread? so that makes me a trump fan?

seriously...
Old 14-01-2018, 05:35 AM   #51
Master Member

see, ur inability to comprehen pops up again. did i even say trump did any good things in this thread? so that makes me a trump fan?

seriously...

why are you interpretting trump fan literally?
Old 14-01-2018, 05:38 AM   #52
Great Supremacy Member

why are you interpretting trump fan literally?
maybe becos of ur lack of capacity to comprehen...
Old 14-01-2018, 05:38 AM   #53
Master Member

maybe becos of ur lack of capacity to comprehen...

oh man.. why are you resorting to this.

at least prove me wrong that there is similarity between trump and amos yee.

try again
Old 14-01-2018, 05:41 AM   #54
Great Supremacy Member

oh man.. why are you resorting to this.

at least prove me wrong that there is similarity between trump and amos yee.

try again
what for? give u free education? ppl who understand will understand. ppl who dont, why should i bother?
Old 14-01-2018, 05:42 AM   #55
Master Member

what for? give u free education? ppl who understand will understand. ppl who dont, why should i bother?
lol...

there are some things education can never provide. even so, many will hit their limits.

i don't really need you to educate me. and proving a point is not an education. get this point right.

and it's not about being bothered or not. if you can't prove it, it makes you less credible.

i mean, it looks defeating now.
Old 14-01-2018, 05:46 AM   #56
Master Member

can you check my links above.

it's tiring to google for you. you are not crippled.
quoting left-wing media to substantiate your anti-trump assertions is like an evangelist saying god exists because the bible says so.
Old 14-01-2018, 05:52 AM   #57
Master Member

quoting left-wing media to substantiate your anti-trump assertions is like an evangelist saying god exists because the bible says so.
does that mean whatever ponpokku has said becomes futile now?

so are you saying he is better than amos yee because he is president?

are you implying the links i've provided are left-wing media because the assertions are anti-trump, supposedly?

are you implying left-wing or not they cannot be any closer to truth?

at least show something that can prove the media wrong. can't you?

who's the straw man now.
Old 14-01-2018, 05:53 AM   #58
Arch-Supremacy Member

lol...

there are some things education can never provide. even so, many will hit their limits.

i don't really need you to educate me. and proving a point is not an education. get this point right.

and it's not about being bothered or not. if you can't prove it, it makes you less credible.

Did they have a lie monitor for other presidents and hillary? Why? Were they telling truths or the time or where they smart enough not to shoot their mouths off?
joytest likes this.
silent_espy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2018, 05:54 AM   #59
Master Member

seems like there are more amos yee wiser than thought to be. not sure if this is copy cat crime
Old 14-01-2018, 05:54 AM   #60
Great Supremacy Member

lol...

u mean i should care if a 60000 post member ish less credible than a ~3000 post member, according to the latter?

this is exactly like i said, i'm in the position to ignore. oh, u dun like it? u can always go one corner and cry...
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.