HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

TVB newest dramas at unbelievable low price + exclusive tvb mug (purchase with purchase promotion)

Like Tree57Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2011, 09:30 PM   #61
Master Member

upz pls...anyone interested in tvb dramas? Blu-ray drama DVD high definition (can be played on normal player) also available. New series include when land merge 情越雙白線, can't buy me love 公主嫁到, every move you make 讀心神探, no regrets 巾帼枭雄之義海豪情, gun metal grey 刑警, links to temptation 誘情轉駁, the rippling blossom 魚躍在花見, grace under fire 女拳 and relic of an emissionary 洪武三十二. Refer to 1st post for more dramas and promotions.

Lowest price guarantee! I know that the market price for TVB dramas are much lower. If you see any place in Singapore selling lower than the price tagged for S$25 (high quality dvd segment only), I can offer 15% discount lower than market price. Just PM which drama and the price sold. Thank you for your support!
happidoolittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 09:30 AM   #62
Master Member

upz pls...anyone interested in tvb dramas? Blu-ray drama DVD high definition (can be played on normal player) also available. New series include when land merge 情越雙白線, can't buy me love 公主嫁到, every move you make 讀心神探, no regrets 巾帼枭雄之義海豪情, gun metal grey 刑警, links to temptation 誘情轉駁, the rippling blossom 魚躍在花見, grace under fire 女拳 and relic of an emissionary 洪武三十二. Refer to 1st post for more dramas and promotions.

Lowest price guarantee! I know that the market price for TVB dramas are much lower. If you see any place in Singapore selling lower than the price tagged for S$25 (high quality dvd segment only), I can offer 15% discount lower than market price. Just PM which drama and the price sold. Thank you for your support!
Old 03-07-2011, 09:51 PM   #63
Master Member

Old 04-07-2011, 09:56 PM   #64
Master Member

Old 05-07-2011, 09:54 PM   #65
Master Member

Old 05-07-2011, 09:55 PM   #66
Master Member

Hey! Do you happen to have 杜拉拉升职记, the one currently playing on CableTV?
Old 06-07-2011, 01:38 PM   #67
Master Member

Hey! Do you happen to have 杜拉拉升职记, the one currently playing on CableTV?
Huh, is the drama china production? The title so wierd. haha.
Old 06-07-2011, 01:39 PM   #68
Master Member

Old 06-07-2011, 03:06 PM   #69
Master Member

Huh, is the drama china production? The title so wierd. haha.
yah, it is. got?
Old 06-07-2011, 10:26 PM   #70
Master Member

yah, it is. got?
I don really supply china dramas. If u like can pm me yr contact number, I can help u source. Will know outcome by end July. If hv then I msg u. Pm also yr budget and no. of eps in this series. Thks.
Old 06-07-2011, 10:26 PM   #71
Master Member

Old 06-07-2011, 11:12 PM   #72
Master Member

Old 07-07-2011, 02:31 PM   #73
Master Member

Old 07-07-2011, 06:22 PM   #74
Master Member

Old 08-07-2011, 09:19 AM   #75
Master Member

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.