HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

Like Tree68Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-01-2018, 09:41 PM   #241

1) I was never a HR from one of the APF organzations.

2) What do you mean by 'How does they decide if one qualify'?

3) I used to apply for SO scheme, so board of interviewers consist of management which including HR (Not your Recruiter). I hear for JO, you only interview by one ASP who most likely your commander.
As for 2, it is meaning if hr is the first interviewer of checking colour blindness, bmi and when these passed, they let you go for medical checkup.
Xying27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 11:41 PM   #242
Supremacy Member

HR (Recruiter) will not be the 1st Interviewer. They will not do & will not check colour blindness, bmi & etc cause it is under medical checkup.

I cannot remember the steps in detail cause it happen a few years ago. If not wrong, first they call me down for interview & then call me go do medical checkup.

As for 2, it is meaning if hr is the first interviewer of checking colour blindness, bmi and when these passed, they let you go for medical checkup.
Old 14-01-2018, 09:32 AM   #243

if u ae joining as a junior officer, i heard cisco is more interested in recruiting APOE for now. Their recruitment for APO will start sometime next year.

Dun get smoke by those recruiter saying your work days is 2 day 2 night 2 off. Basically it depend on the division u are posted to. most of them work on 5 or 6 days with 1 day off.

and depending on your DY. some of them will not entertain your request to change shift if u are assigned a permanent shift which u do not like.
any ideas when?
Xying27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.