[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

serialmania

Reaction score
@ abrams75 I didn't say APF have the same power as SPF lol. I say all APF coms have the same power within APF. Like example Aetos has the same power as Sats and Cisco in APF warrant card wise...

Last edited:

serialmania

Reaction score
@ adrianwang74 Paywise yes. But jobscope depends. You like to do ground work then join APO. You want to sit and become mentally retarded waiting for case in the office then join SPF. Also remember only on duty APO have the same power as SPF. After duty you become loser. No power...

iamyourpigu

Reaction score
Moi fwend Join airtoast OT gao luck

Take home 5k siol

Sum more not so regimental rike state poodle who see rank and oways 'yes sir yes sir 3 bag fools'

Airtoast inspector asp treat lower rank even constable (those no rank huan) rike fwends

Best ish got power rike state poodle and same warrant card sum more

:s12:

u know why treaty them so well? Cos they always short of manpower do OT. If the SO treat man no good, no one will do OT for u. then u jia lat.

serialmania

Reaction score
08.jpg

That is an ICA officer I think...

serialmania

Reaction score
@ Casio2010 Sats need to walk a lot around airport checking boarding tickets. 12 hour shift 6 days a week. Pay not bad I heard...

Last edited:

Blowpipe

Reaction score
According to SATS APO recruitment ad, need to clear IPPT annually similarly to other APOs but not sure is it 51 or 61 points.

deadguy00

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi. I'm an APO from Aetos. Basic pay is $2550 but you need to clock at least 240 hours within that month. And you can get another $500 but first you need to clock at least 260 hours per month. This job is not for those weaklings who like office jobs. You also need to be able to pass IPPT test during the training month to be deployed. APO job is not that bad seriously. Just long hours and less time than the usual sissy office jobs...
Heard part time can earn more than full time

Sent from World class transport using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.