Ask A Headhunter!

neanea

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi HH, an outsourcing company keeps giving me 6 months contract and refuses to increase my salary and any benefit. Can some thing be done with such slavery employer?

skarfy

Reaction score
Hi HH,

I'm just starting out on my degree, private with Kaplan for cybersecurity. What would the job propsect be like?

jtan80

Reaction score
Placement Fee

Hi

Can I know on average how much the recruitment agency will charge the company for the placement fee ? Also, they will guarantee for how many months ?

Thanks

JellyJorah

Reaction score
Hi Ask A Headhunter,

I have question which I hope you can help with.

So, my previous full time job I was drawing 3000 salary.

And then I joined my friend's business and we both draw a much smaller amount (just to cover the basics).

But now, we've decided to part ways amicably and I'm looking for a job.
I will still be receiving the usual monthly salaries until it covers the "lost income" which we have established to be 3000/month.

How do I explain this to a headhunter?
Can I still say that my current salary is 3000?
Or do I have to say the amounts based on the employer CPF contributions?

Thanks in advance!

akimoto_emi

Reaction score
How much work experience should we fill up if we are able to attach cv during application for mid career switch?

fishkin

Reaction score
Hi HH!

Is it industry standard to jump 20% from my last pay? or it is only when you have a change of industry then you get 20% jump?

My experience
- Media (3yrs)
- IT (7 months)
- Manufacturing (2yrs +)

Looking to go back into IT/ marketing agency, same role as my manufacturing (marketing)

Hows the job market as of now? COVID is freezing so many headcounts - from what I see

Ellabella098

Reaction score
Hi headhunter, I went for my pre employment medical check up today, and they found my blood pressure to be rather high. Last year I did one and it was ok. I was rather nervous, lack of sleep due to the holidays and on some facial related long term medication which I declared may have contributed to the high reading today. He issue me a memo to go to any gp to have it check again any day. Just to check will I fail it and company reject me due to my high bp?

It shook me a little, I was rather an active guy and always look after myself... Dang

Imagine I took so much effort to hunt for a job and got rejected in e end due to hbp..

Hi Headhunter, what is the list of possible reasons for employers to retract the employment offer? Besides pregnancy and terminal illnesses e.g. Cancer?

g_t2006

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi there, do you look at linkedin profiles and contact us based on our profiles? so like if i have degree and certs like the BCG rise program, will you look at it?
Digging a thread that's been quiet for 9 months. Just how many of your posts are promoting the BCG program? :rolleyes:

dreamers1016

Reaction score
reviving an old thread here. 😖

im planning to apply for CEI basic exam to be a recruiter. any idea if its a open/close book mode? too many things to memorise especially on the clauses and penalties related 😥😥

and any kind words for aspiring recruiter like myself? hahahahahhaa

neanea

Master Member
Reaction score
reviving an old thread here. 😖

im planning to apply for CEI basic exam to be a recruiter. any idea if its a open/close book mode? too many things to memorise especially on the clauses and penalties related 😥😥

and any kind words for aspiring recruiter like myself? hahahahahhaa
Why do you want to move into recruitment?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.