HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Linkedin recruiter

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2017, 08:40 PM   #1

Linkedin recruiter

Dear Pro recruiter, can i check with you who uses this app and paid for this premium?
Is it effective in helping yo find candidates?
ragonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 09:09 PM   #2
Supremacy Member

Linkedin is free for normal people like yourself. However if you want to have options like putting up job advertisement, you needs to pay for this premium. Of course, a Recruiter will work under an employment agency (EA) & the EA will pay for this work tools like Linkedin job advertisement.

I used to work as HR. I know other HR like me who do not like to use Linkedin. Linkedin like other media such as FB, blog & etc can create an image for yourself such as getting your good friends, work colleagues, reporting officers & etc to give good comments. Some even pay for their good comments. So nothing much special.

So why do Recruiter use Linkedin? Cause more people are using Linkedin which is the reason why Recruiter also use this channel to source for candidates. You are good to use the good old days method like Jobstreet & etc but not to the era of postage mail for job application.

Dear Pro recruiter, can i check with you who uses this app and paid for this premium?
Is it effective in helping yo find candidates?
Old 12-10-2017, 09:17 PM   #3

Linkedin is free for normal people like yourself. However if you want to have options like putting up job advertisement, you needs to pay for this premium. Of course, a Recruiter will work under an employment agency (EA) & the EA will pay for this work tools like Linkedin job advertisement.

I used to work as HR. I know other HR like me who do not like to use Linkedin. Linkedin like other media such as FB, blog & etc can create an image for yourself such as getting your good friends, work colleagues, reporting officers & etc to give good comments. Some even pay for their good comments. So nothing much special.

So why do Recruiter use Linkedin? Cause more people are using Linkedin which is the reason why Recruiter also use this channel to source for candidates. You are good to use the good old days method like Jobstreet & etc but not to the era of postage mail for job application.
Bro but hoh there is this additional app call linkedin recruiter not the usual linkedin premium i roughly ready through its a tool for recruiter to find candidates.
The free user doesnt allow recruiter to source candidates
ragonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 02:26 AM   #4
Supremacy Member

I was wondering if you are a Recruiter or Job seeker.

I assume you are a Job seeker & not sure about the different between linkedin & linkedin recruiter.

However I also answer your question [Of course, a Recruiter will work under an employment agency (EA) & the EA will pay for this work tools like Linkedin job advertisement] in cause you are looking for linkedin recruiter as Recruiter.

Bro but hoh there is this additional app call linkedin recruiter not the usual linkedin premium i roughly ready through its a tool for recruiter to find candidates.
The free user doesnt allow recruiter to source candidates
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.