HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Singapore's Worst Job Agencies

Like Tree61Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2017, 05:01 PM   #1126

Anyone has any experience with Tekmedia?
Old 17-01-2017, 05:17 PM   #1127
Supremacy Member

Recruit Express... the hiring consultants all like dam inexperienced...

the questions they ask on the phone... really cmi...

don't even know how will they proposition you to the client sia....

anyone ever got hired thru them before?

am talking about perm roles... not those part time/holiday assignments type
Old 20-01-2017, 06:18 PM   #1128

Has anyone heard of empire global recruitment pte ltd? Is it legit?
psychedgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2017, 07:49 PM   #1129

Reminds me of MLM

Has anyone heard of empire global recruitment pte ltd? Is it legit?
Tp101s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2017, 06:22 PM   #1130

Dont sound legit to me
subcrew01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 04:57 PM   #1131

advice on termination without notice

hi all, i need some advice on this... I got my job recently (refer by MCI careers agency).. They told me is simple customer service job (office hours) at one of the companies in the health industry but when i officially started work, i find that the job scope is almost different from what they mentioned before. I'm still under probation period (3 months) but i would like to terminate the contract without notice...

I've checked with MOM which stated that the employer can terminate my contract if i no go work for 2 days or more without valid reason... And if i'm the one who breach the contract first, i need to pay the salary of lieu in notice (contract stated is 2 weeks notice)..

But on the other hand, the agent from MCI Careers state that i need to pay the agency 1 month of the salary... So i'm confused right now...

Anyone can advice on this? Thanks!
marshmallow406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2017, 08:44 AM   #1132

hi all, i need some advice on this... I got my job recently (refer by MCI careers agency).. They told me is simple customer service job (office hours) at one of the companies in the health industry but when i officially started work, i find that the job scope is almost different from what they mentioned before. I'm still under probation period (3 months) but i would like to terminate the contract without notice...

I've checked with MOM which stated that the employer can terminate my contract if i no go work for 2 days or more without valid reason... And if i'm the one who breach the contract first, i need to pay the salary of lieu in notice (contract stated is 2 weeks notice)..

But on the other hand, the agent from MCI Careers state that i need to pay the agency 1 month of the salary... So i'm confused right now...

Anyone can advice on this? Thanks!
How are you? you might need to pay both. Please be careful.
touya999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2017, 08:48 AM   #1133

How are you? you might need to pay both. Please be careful.
I received the letter from company that i need to pay 2 weeks salary in lieu... But i never receive any letter from the agency...
marshmallow406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2017, 01:17 PM   #1134

Marsh check this link perhaps they can help you
http://legalclinics.sg/
worldofgame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2017, 02:00 AM   #1135

any latest review or info on RECRUIT FIRST?
my friend in need of temp jobs saw them posting on Facebook groups those advertising for jobs kind..

one of the jobs asking for urgent response, but he only responded 3days later about some hesitation.

nv ask for resume only ask to contact via text/whatsapp with Full Name, Highest Qualifications & Availability..

Once text over this 3 info, the agent nv say much only say go down to their office to interview for this particular position.

Is this a bait aka waste time going down?
MrWhiteKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2017, 12:33 AM   #1136

Hello everyone, heard of Indeed?? Anyone have experience trying to look for a job from the website??
Ethiopia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2017, 01:32 PM   #1137

any latest review or info on RECRUIT FIRST?
my friend in need of temp jobs saw them posting on Facebook groups those advertising for jobs kind..

one of the jobs asking for urgent response, but he only responded 3days later about some hesitation.

nv ask for resume only ask to contact via text/whatsapp with Full Name, Highest Qualifications & Availability..

Once text over this 3 info, the agent nv say much only say go down to their office to interview for this particular position.

Is this a bait aka waste time going down?
Update of my friend's experience with RecruitFirst.

So yes, its a bait! Went down to fill up form then speak to the girl asking some questions. She said she have quite a number of job listing of that category job my friend looking for. said will send my friend's resume to the particular job my friend applied for but may not be so fast in getting an answer.

then say for similar jobs she will send over to my friend, my friend agreeable she will send to employer. along the way got ask if my friend open to other types of jobs, not very pushy but can tell passive aggressive kind.

noticed alot of students going down for interviews as well. mostly after interview, all end with "all the best" as my friend saw them leaving.
MrWhiteKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2017, 01:38 PM   #1138
Supremacy Member

Update of my friend's experience with RecruitFirst.

So yes, its a bait! Went down to fill up form then speak to the girl asking some questions. She said she have quite a number of job listing of that category job my friend looking for. said will send my friend's resume to the particular job my friend applied for but may not be so fast in getting an answer.

then say for similar jobs she will send over to my friend, my friend agreeable she will send to employer. along the way got ask if my friend open to other types of jobs, not very pushy but can tell passive aggressive kind.

noticed alot of students going down for interviews as well. mostly after interview, all end with "all the best" as my friend saw them leaving.
I heard they are actually a spin off from recruit express.
xtrme_46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.