Arsenal FC - Ashburton Grove - Part 10

davalon

Master Member
Reaction score
No creative midfielder?? Ramsey playing Ozil's position sure will leave a gap in the centre when he bombs forward

eAtNeAt

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
duno why arsene dun tink a captain is needed on the field. eberytime there's a dispute no one stands up.

numan108

Reaction score
Buy xhaka at such a price & he is not a starter. He also didnt play in all the pre-season games. I was hoping he can replace carzola or coq. I really dont understand.

rojiko

Master Member
Reaction score
Jack wilshere on bench??? Tot he injure n preseason n nver play much??

davalon

Master Member
Reaction score
Buy xhaka at such a price & he is not a starter. He also didnt play in all the pre-season games. I was hoping he can replace carzola or coq. I really dont understand.

I guess AW needs to be fair to both Coq and Elneny as it will be demoralising to drop either in the first game for the new signing when they did well last season. I believe Xhaka will be slowly eased into the starting eleven with some rotation going on.

But I would have preferred the following line up

Cech
Bellerin Holding Chambers Monreal
Xhaka Elneny
Cazorla
Ramsey Iwobi
Alexis

ralph

Reaction score
Scary watching chambers playing holding at e back...

1 entire off season n ah seng has no ** to sign..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.