HardwareZone.com on Facebook
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2017, 08:35 AM   #1
Administrator

Liverpool Forum (Anfield)

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is here
Connecting IT to You

Should you need to reach out to someone in charge, please PM the respective forum's moderator or start a discussion topic in the Online Membership/Feedback Forum.
Old 06-02-2017, 08:35 AM   #2
Administrator

Reserved for updates.
Connecting IT to You

Should you need to reach out to someone in charge, please PM the respective forum's moderator or start a discussion topic in the Online Membership/Feedback Forum.
Old 06-02-2017, 08:36 AM   #3
Administrator

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is here
Connecting IT to You

Old 06-02-2017, 08:36 AM   #4
Supremacy Member

I dont see Swansea park bus also when playing manc just now.
There already a confirmed winnable formula against Liverpool team and yet we have not found a way to resolve that :(
Tats becoz our opponent knows our wingplay is shiat so as long as they park bus and defend deeply, our attack thru middle will be toothless

If we lose to Spurs this weekend we are effectively out of the top 4 race becoz scums have found their winning ways and are on a good run
Old 06-02-2017, 08:40 AM   #5

We need to train up crosses against park bus team. Wijnaldum has proven to be a good header player. Maybe this is key to unlock code.
Old 06-02-2017, 08:47 AM   #6
Arch-Supremacy Member

not that i am asking or hoping for Liverpool to really lose to Spurs.

But losing to those so-called smaller teams in quick successions and in similar fashion, with absolutely no answer to overcoming such tactics, is just so Frustrating and baffling.

won mc, then threw away a 2 goal lead to Sunderland.
lost to soton league cup SF by 1-0, then drew to MU
Then, lost to swansea, then to soton league cup SF by 1-0 and then to wolves.

After that, pull back 1 goal to draw with Chelsea and lost to Hull.

judging by the pattern above... I just hope that it will be a draw against spurs. a win will be a bonus.
Old 06-02-2017, 08:48 AM   #7
Supremacy Member

Anfield HQ ‏@AnfieldHQ
Klopp could not contain his anger and his squad were left under no illusions over how unhappy he was. He was left incensed. (Dominic King)

Anfield HQ ‏@AnfieldHQ
Jurgen Klopp delivered a furious dressing room dressing down to his players after their season hit a new low at Hull City. (Dominic King)

Klopp has to accept that stone are stone, not all can be polish into diamond

His mistake is not reinforcing in Jan window and believing too much in our average players.. it is thru the bad times now that truly reveal the lack of quality in our squad

I really hope this summer he has done his plan well becoz we need a commanding GK, LB, DM, central playmaker, winger and a true striker not converted one
Old 06-02-2017, 08:48 AM   #8
Great Supremacy Member

i wonder why we cant attract player like gabriel jesus
Old 06-02-2017, 08:51 AM   #9
Supremacy Member

not that i am asking or hoping for Liverpool to really lose to Spurs.

But losing to those so-called smaller teams in quick successions and in similar fashion, with absolutely no answer to overcoming such tactics, is just so Frustrating and baffling.

won mc, then threw away a 2 goal lead to Sunderland.
lost to soton league cup SF by 1-0, then drew to MU
Then, lost to swansea, then to soton league cup SF by 1-0 and then to wolves.

After that, pull back 1 goal to draw with Chelsea and lost to Hull.

judging by the pattern above... I just hope that it will be a draw against spurs. a win will be a bonus.
Yes it's frustrating but I still hope we don't have to go down this route of losing to Spurs so tat the club wakes up

If we win Spurs den top 4 is still achievable
Old 06-02-2017, 08:52 AM   #10
Supremacy Member

Very simple, money and no European football
Old 06-02-2017, 09:12 AM   #11
Supremacy Member

Lack of big money. Transfer fee reported to be 27 million pounds. Add on, agents feed, signing on fees and wages will add quite a few million to that.

Rumoured united and Barcelona offered more money to him before signing the city deal. That wouldn't have hurt him. Anyone's guess what it'll be but IMHO it'll be be more than what our highest earner Coutinho is getting.
Old 06-02-2017, 09:12 AM   #12

Anfield HQ ‏@AnfieldHQ
Klopp could not contain his anger and his squad were left under no illusions over how unhappy he was. He was left incensed. (Dominic King)

Anfield HQ ‏@AnfieldHQ
Jurgen Klopp delivered a furious dressing room dressing down to his players after their season hit a new low at Hull City. (Dominic King)

Klopp has to accept that stone are stone, not all can be polish into diamond

His mistake is not reinforcing in Jan window and believing too much in our average players.. it is thru the bad times now that truly reveal the lack of quality in our squad

I really hope this summer he has done his plan well becoz we need a commanding GK, LB, DM, central playmaker, winger and a true striker not converted one
But seriously, Firmino will need be sold as he is not gd as a AM anyway. Way too slow even if he try hard
Old 06-02-2017, 09:15 AM   #13
Supremacy Member

But seriously, Firmino will need be sold as he is not gd as a AM anyway. Way too slow even if he try hard
No, that isn't his strength which is defending from the front. That's why he's preferred over sturridge. Lot of what he didn't isn't sexy and catches the eye but nonetheless equally important.
Old 06-02-2017, 09:27 AM   #14
Supremacy Member

http://www.empireofthekop.com/2017/0...he-cheap-more/

These emails we’re about to share are genuine. They’re freely available from the New York Supreme Court and have been since FSG bought the club in 2010.
Henry’s comments from seven years back indicate he’s purely here to make a profit as LFC was available at a ‘steal and explain why we’ve been so inactive and unexciting in the transfer market since they took charge.
But we’ll let you make your own minds up.
Old 06-02-2017, 09:32 AM   #15
Great Supremacy Member

Part 20
Hopefully better performances
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.