Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - - Part 29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's easy to blame the mounting injuries we've had, but I genuinely suspect even if we're at full strength yesterday, we still would have drawn the game. We've saw it for the umpteenth times this season, when an opportunity is there finally to climb up to the forth spot, we choked. Sad to say, but we're fast becoming a team of chokers/bottlers.

The quality of our team wasn't that bad overall, but I felt there is an underlining mentality issue that needs sorted with the team

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is a ****** up season.. teams from 3rd to 6th placing keep getting suicide results but somehow still can't die

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is he saying,, you better dun chao keng since you left the pitch after just 9 min,,,

"....Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho expects Luke Shaw to have a "big injury" after the defender had to be substituted in the draw with Swansea.

Shaw, who was criticised by Mourinho earlier this month, left the field after nine minutes with an injury to his left leg......"

Quote of the day..

"I think Luke Shaw's must be a big injury, because to leave the pitch after nine minutes, I am expecting a very big injury," said Mourinho.

"At the moment, we can walk from the bed to the toilet and break a leg."

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is he saying,, you better dun chao keng since you left the pitch after just 9 min,,,

"....Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho expects Luke Shaw to have a "big injury" after the defender had to be substituted in the draw with Swansea.

Shaw, who was criticised by Mourinho earlier this month, left the field after nine minutes with an injury to his left leg......"

Quote of the day..

"I think Luke Shaw's must be a big injury, because to leave the pitch after nine minutes, I am expecting a very big injury," said Mourinho.

"At the moment, we can walk from the bed to the toilet and break a leg."

My thoughts exactly. Seems like a scarstic remark. His quote not simple.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is ****** up.... had he stationed there, the swensea player would not have scored

would still have scored lah... Herrera so short... impossible to head away the ball going into top corner curling down from side and above leh...

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If Herrera stand at the post Llorente can push up and fk can cross to him free header, dun think Herrera can clear that fk anyway, it was too well hit

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If Herrera stand at the post Llorente can push up and fk can cross to him free header, dun think Herrera can clear that fk anyway, it was too well hit

Had he stayed there, Llorente might have aimed his shot elsewhere where DDG have a chance to save. Or there would be a defender to cover him from scoring a free header. Cannot underestimate our player from clearing the FK. Instead what was clear to see was DDG was rooted to his spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.