Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - - Part 29

Status
Not open for further replies.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
By the way, what do you guys think about the Celta Vigo's #11 ??? I notice a lot of attacks come from him.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not sure if this has been posted before.

our home jersey for next season. this is the player's version. normal ones will be climacool.

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not sure if this has been posted before.

our home jersey for next season. this is the player's version. normal ones will be climacool.

Design wise I think last season one better? This looks like one of the Nike Jersey we had before. But the coming season away one looks better

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
tpedNmz.jpg

Gr3yham3

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
rooney die die dun want to leave. jose also dun want to sell him cos of his status at utd. likely he will still be here next season till he retire.

it all depends on what he wants to do with his life n career - he is 31, contract expiring in 2019 when he will be 33.. if he wants to spend e rest of his 2 yrs just sitting on e bench n doing nothing, which is e wrong to do if he considers himself a true professional footballer, then fair play to him since it is his contract (thanks a lot moyes)

i think he will leave, with e club making a big hoohah out of it for his services.. most likely he will go somewhere like USA or China

Gr3yham3

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For someone like AV25 to react? Must be really provocative.
I do agree that Bailly is a bit foolish to react that way, but these are things that everyone needs to learn and grow, to be better, smarter, like Herera.
Recall Zidane incident, if I am not wrong, he did not apologize, what I cannot stand is Aspas, whining the whole game. Bailly is 10x more of a man than Aspas in terms of being manly.

i didnt watch e match, only e highlights, but given that he was saying something to both valencia and bailly before they blew, it must have been something unpleasant or even racist.. giudetti also went down like a sack of potatoes

aspas - he used to play for fools ma, so not surprised ..

But MarouaneF was an idiot when he reacted to the barbie doll DiegoC?

DiegoC? or SergioA?

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
not sure if ddg deserves to start a final he didn't play a part in getting there.

Marky99

Master Member
Reaction score
By the way, what do you guys think about the Celta Vigo's #11 ??? I notice a lot of attacks come from him.

Quite good but faded after first half. Remember Valencia didn't have easy time against him in first leg.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no surprises. Romero played almost every Europa game. no need to guess that he will feature for final. De Gea dont deserve to be automatically selected.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can't wait for May 24th already!

Hope can also see Zlatan in United colours with the team in his home country!

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I would have prefer De Gea to play. The best players should always start the final and from there you manage as the game progresses. Romero has been good in the competition so he's the least of the worries. Bailly out with the red card is a big pity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.