Like Tree272Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-09-2017, 06:44 AM   #271
Supremacy Member

Nice 3-0 win over Basel
My handsome Lukaku just can't stop scoring
Rooney's Everton next
Enjoying my free dinner now
Lol..won fool draw. Citeh put ball n spur win..too bad no parlay..
ahbard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 07:39 AM   #272
Supremacy Member

Paul Pogba is set to be out for between a month and six weeks with hamstring injury. [bbc]
TOKARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 07:50 AM   #273
Supremacy Member

Paul Pogba is set to be out for between a month and six weeks with hamstring injury. [bbc]
Time for herrera carrick fellani to stand in.
Old 14-09-2017, 08:39 AM   #274
Arch-Supremacy Member

Time for herrera carrick fellani to stand in.
Both are ok.
(^@^)" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 08:44 AM   #275
Master Member

Felliani to replace Pogba during Pogba absence, we are good.
chyehock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 08:59 AM   #276
Great Supremacy Member

Marcus Rashford on his debut in each competition.

Champions League ⚽
Europa ⚽️⚽️
EPL ⚽️⚽️
FA Cup ⚽️
League Cup ⚽️
ENG ⚽️
ENG u21 ⚽️⚽️⚽️
I dun think he scored on his fa cup debut
Old 14-09-2017, 09:10 AM   #277
Arch-Supremacy Member

Felliani to replace Pogba during Pogba absence, we are good.
most important is we still have matic
zhaohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 11:11 AM   #278
Master Member

Browsing through the results of all the UCL games last night, the results that made me most happy is that of Liverpool vs Sevilla. (2-2) Sevilla had only two shots on target and the result is 2 away goals. What a good start to their UCL after 4 years. I thought they were bragging of challenging for the trophy both on the EPL and UCL. And once again, they had a player sent off. This time it is not by English referees. How can all the referees be so consistently wrong against them. Implying that the whole platoon marching are out of step except them. Their next game vs Spartak Moscow away - I am rooting for the Russians. A defeat will send their morale into a further spiral. They are favourite to advance together with Sevilla in their group. A further defeat by Spartak in Moscow will send them closer to the Europa

Real Madrid beat beat lowly Apoel Nicosia (3-0) at the Baneubeu, all thanks to Ronaldo for scoring two. Britain's biggest star player Gareth Bale played for 82 mins and contributed much to the jeers of their home fans. It is another game which is moving him closer to be dumped by Florentino Perez.

Harry Kane has started his goal scoring liao. 2 in the 3-1 win over Borussia Dortmund at Wembley. No more Wembley jinx?

Last edited by DanielTng; 14-09-2017 at 11:15 AM..
DanielTng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 11:36 AM   #279
Arch-Supremacy Member

Browsing through the results of all the UCL games last night, the results that made me most happy is that of Liverpool vs Sevilla. (2-2) Sevilla had only two shots on target and the result is 2 away goals. What a good start to their UCL after 4 years. I thought they were bragging of challenging for the trophy both on the EPL and UCL. And once again, they had a player sent off. This time it is not by English referees. How can all the referees be so consistently wrong against them. Implying that the whole platoon marching are out of step except them. Their next game vs Spartak Moscow away - I am rooting for the Russians. A defeat will send their morale into a further spiral. They are favourite to advance together with Sevilla in their group. A further defeat by Spartak in Moscow will send them closer to the Europa

Real Madrid beat beat lowly Apoel Nicosia (3-0) at the Baneubeu, all thanks to Ronaldo for scoring two. Britain's biggest star player Gareth Bale played for 82 mins and contributed much to the jeers of their home fans. It is another game which is moving him closer to be dumped by Florentino Perez.

Harry Kane has started his goal scoring liao. 2 in the 3-1 win over Borussia Dortmund at Wembley. No more Wembley jinx?
its Sevilla, klopp will say, still remember him mocking us that they played Sevilla in their Europa finals, unlike us (Ajax)

bale has no value now, his hype is gone, which was what they bought him for and they have asensio now
zhaohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 12:02 PM   #280
Arch-Supremacy Member

I don't think Fellaini is a like for like replacement for Pogba - if you ask me Herrera / Carrick is our replacement.
Old 14-09-2017, 12:07 PM   #281
Supremacy Member

I don't think Fellaini is a like for like replacement for Pogba - if you ask me Herrera / Carrick is our replacement.
when Fell came on, he played very well

definitely not apple for apple but someone got to play fill Pogba role (maybe Mata)...then Fell to attack upfront
TOKARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 12:17 PM   #282
Supremacy Member

Thats why i hoot fool draw...knew they will leak goals. 7 games conceed 13 goals...how to win..
Old 14-09-2017, 12:22 PM   #283
Supremacy Member

when Fell came on, he played very well

definitely not apple for apple but someone got to play fill Pogba role (maybe Mata)...then Fell to attack upfront
I think he is good in matches when the mid is compact as we got no width.
Old 14-09-2017, 12:37 PM   #284
Supremacy Member

I think he is good in matches when the mid is compact as we got no width.
but i dont think he will be good if the opponents can close down like stoke. i will have to admit i was impressed with their workrate for the entire match just closing down our midfield, most teams wouldn't do that as its very tiring, and not many teams can last 90 minutes with such tactics.
Old 14-09-2017, 12:59 PM   #285
Arch-Supremacy Member

Agree, he's good as a point of attack but he does not bring others into the game very well. IMO 1st choice should be Carrick to stand in (best at this), Herrera (not so much of attacking flair?) and then Fellaini

We're really fortunate that we have Matic. In a few games he's shown his passing ability (and definitely more forward thinking than Fellaini and even Herrera)
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.