Like Tree779Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2012, 04:29 PM   #2446
tqx
Supremacy Member

but how about players like van Persie and Kompany? They don't grew up loving Arsenal/MC and they signed for them because they feel that is the 'right' club for them.
Actually Van Persie grow up supporting Arsenal...At least that's what he said and have the pictures to prove it.

Old 09-05-2012, 04:37 PM   #2447
Great Supremacy Member

i'm sure many of you have seen this before.

ex pool player john arne rissie payslip exposed online.

Old 09-05-2012, 04:42 PM   #2448
High Supremacy Member

the only way for qpr to last is to park an aeroplane and have good discipline to defend as a team and hold on for a draw or sneak in a goal by counter attack.

another is for barton to take out a few city key players.

based on their previous game with stoke, i dun think they can last very long with city.
i hope he dont get himself sent off when doing it
Old 09-05-2012, 05:14 PM   #2449
Arch-Supremacy Member

i prefer to have someone like busquets.... so as to free up carrick + scholes/ando in e middle of e park. else carrick everytime carry e burden of tracking back and defending against counters.
most of the time is carrick cover so other players free-up..

just asking whether is he suitable for the role u're talking about? since his natural position has always been infront of the defence providing cover and spraying passes.
Old 09-05-2012, 05:22 PM   #2450
Arch-Supremacy Member

06/05/2012 08:14, Report by Adam Marshall Page 1 of 2 Next
Sir Alex eyes summer buys

Sir Alex Ferguson has revealed that he will be investing in his squad this summer but there will not be a radical overhaul of playing personnel.

The boss expects to retain the services of a number of his most experienced figures - including Dimitar Berbatov if his valuation is not met - with Paul Scholes likely to stay on. Tom Cleverley is set to push for more regular inclusion with the likes of Rio Ferdinand and Michael Carrick urged to continue their top form.

"We'll assess where we're going with that in terms of players," the manager said of any summer dealings. "No doubt we'll be bringing players in. Maybe one or two. Maybe three, who knows? It depends on the kind of market we're dealing with, of course, and player availability.

"But obviously Scholes and Giggs are coming to an end so we have to guard against that anyway - that's a fact. Cleverley has got fantastic potential as a young man, he can provide us with something. Carrick is still 31 and there's years' worth in Carrick - he is in very consistent form now. We will probably add someone to the squad.

"Nothing's settled on Berbatov," insisted Sir Alex. "Someone's got to make an offer for him. He won't be going for nothing, that's for sure. Scholesy, Giggsy and Berbatov will be here next year unless someone offers what we want for Berbatov so we have that experience. By doing what we do, the players who joined us a while back have given you that experience, they are replacing that as time goes on.

"[Jonny] Evans is starting to mature now, Carrick's 30, [Patrice] Evra is 30. [Nemanja] Vidic and Ferdinand.

"Rio should have another couple of years left, I would think. And as you do that, [Wayne] Rooney gets more experience. We're not short of it. Whether we can get a Giggs or Scholes, which club would not want to have that? But it's difficult to think you can get a Scholes or Giggs. They're not falling off trees, that's for sure."

One thing that is for certain is Manchester City look set to maintain their position as the biggest spenders in the market.

"No-one can match City's financial power," he added. "No-one. We have to accept it. Shall we do it a different way? Obviously we'll look at younger players with the potential to develop within the club because we're good at that, so we'll stay with that."

heh. hint sia get a giggs or a scholes. WHY NOT A ROY KEANE!!!!!!!
1 Left back, 1 midfielder , 1 winger

or 2 midfielders and 1 left back from the look of things.

Also to note .. from this interview pogba seems to not be in his plans.
Old 09-05-2012, 05:26 PM   #2451
Arch-Supremacy Member

they dun care one. citeh is like a gcp with a loaded husband. although she can only carry 1-2 bags one go at a time, she wouldn't mind having 10 hermes birkin. old one she dun like anymore, throw oneside. or maybe sell to friends cheaply when she grow out of it.

just look at Dzeko, Milner. Nasri is next.

Looking at Hazard potential move to citeh, once again confirm citeh scouts got a bloody easy job. nb simply just look at what other top clubs shortlist, then also offer the player club and agent + 10/15m more. and add another 30-50k to that fella wage. gao dim.

no need send ppl go europe, south america and scout players one.

teams like that, i really hate to see them win the BPL.
The thing that concerns me is that this City side has more spending power then Chelsea at it's peak.
Old 09-05-2012, 05:30 PM   #2452
Arch-Supremacy Member

just asking whether is he suitable for the role u're talking about? since his natural position has always been infront of the defence providing cover and spraying passes.
there have been many articles on this online. His 1st 2, 3 seasons here, he played much more aggressive, doing more forward run and passes. Later on, should be due to strategy, he has been more reserved, defensive, to the extend that fans calling him behkan.
runforyourlife likes this.
Old 09-05-2012, 05:36 PM   #2453
Arch-Supremacy Member

there have been many articles on this online. His 1st 2, 3 seasons here, he played much more aggressive, doing more forward run and passes. Later on, should be due to strategy, he has been more reserved, defensive, to the extend that fans calling him behkan.
To be fair the only game i recall he did very well not being restricted this season was against QPR away and I think he did a fabulous job. Only concern is that it's against lesser teams not sure how he cope against top teams ....
Old 09-05-2012, 06:04 PM   #2454

i hope he dont get himself sent off when doing it
need Barton to stir some **** in the midfield.
Old 09-05-2012, 06:16 PM   #2455
Master Member

The thing that concerns me is that this City side has more spending power then Chelsea at it's peak.
well, for me, chelsea over citeh any time.

they started to buy players at slightly inflated price but fail to dominate at first with tinker man Ranieri.

den came along the special one. Great manager with top players. no complain. he forge a team of star players but willing to die and bleed on the pitch for him.
they deserve their 2 seasons of BPL domination.
Jose knows exactly the players he wants and we see players like Thiago recruited. specific players recruited to do specific task. EPL champ with 95 points in jose 1st season. he certainly raise the bar.

citeh wise.... completely different. Kolo Toure, Milner, Barry, Lescott, Adebayor, Tevez. all key players from other BPL teams. Lured with a promise of fat pay check. Next, we see glichy, Na$ri. I bet if Silva wasnt link with utd, they woudlnt even bother to sign him.

Now citeh sees Ha$ard link with several top clubs and seems that sheik mansour is taking out his cheque book soon. RVP is PFA winner and I wouldnt be surprise if RVP finally succumb. if citeh offer 50m Wenger surely thinks he can get 3-4 strikers whom he think can he can replace.

chelsea has funds to buy players they need.
CIteh buys players for luxury

once they got their new 'hottest' toy in RVP and ha$ard, old toys like Nas$ri, Dzeko or even tevez will get thrown one side.

well, call me sour grapes. But i think the way citeh plays the transfer game is really spoil market. And i really hate to see them win BPL.

anyway , i am just ranting

Last edited by alexmcqueen; 09-05-2012 at 06:30 PM..
Old 09-05-2012, 07:22 PM   #2456
Arch-Supremacy Member

To be fair the only game i recall he did very well not being restricted this season was against QPR away and I think he did a fabulous job. Only concern is that it's against lesser teams not sure how he cope against top teams ....
Still remember he did really well against Mourinho's Inter at San Siro, to the extent that the Italian media says "Carrick Magnifico"

Roma 7-1.

[URL=http://img705.imageshack.us/i/displayimage.jpg/][IMG]http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/9922/displayimage.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://g.imageshack.us/img705/displayimage.jpg/1/][/URL]
Old 09-05-2012, 08:28 PM   #2457
Great Supremacy Member

Still remember he did really well against Mourinho's Inter at San Siro, to the extent that the Italian media says "Carrick Magnifico"

Roma 7-1.
2 matches only ?
Old 09-05-2012, 09:46 PM   #2458
Supremacy Member

i don't think that is his natural position at spurs right? or rather he's definately not in front of e back four. he and scholes play in e middle of e park. because i like his contributions this season thus i have been looking out for his every movement. most of e time he has to track back everytime thus he doesn't venture forward.

he's good at both tackling and spraying passes. but he cant possibly do both or get stucked in between choosing which to do ma.
Marky99 likes this.

Pokemon friend code - 4227-2018-9154
Old 09-05-2012, 09:49 PM   #2459
Supremacy Member

yes its true. because he is not a full fledged DM, thus we see his inability to win tackles against big teams.

he is passing from the back thus we see him as always doing short passes instead of venturing forward with more killer passes against big teams..

and if he does that he will get caught. well thats how i feel lol. carrick seemed to be restricted unless we have someone who can get e ball allowing him to be e main passer cum secondary tackler. not main for both!

Pokemon friend code - 4227-2018-9154
Old 10-05-2012, 04:33 AM   #2460

A Madrid beating Bilbao 3-0, 2mins left. Seeing those Bilbao players dejected and fans crying, I have a sense of happy and satisfaction.

Revenge is evil.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.