Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Marouane fellaini

Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-08-2012, 07:46 AM   #1
Supremacy Member

Marouane fellaini

He is in my opinion the best midfielder currently in the BPL by leaps ad bounds. I don't generally open threads on indv players but for this player i haw to give an exception

No player in the BPL has stopped this guy.absolutely no one.not even the chelsea,pool,man utd or city defence.

This guy got the huge physical presence and his positioning for high balls is tip top. By the time the ball is cleared frm evertons defence,he is already in front of the opponent.

His passing is clean and simple.he dun do crap fancy footwork yet he makes sure his passes gives others a chance for others to have space by sucking in the opponents.

He wins balls for his teams from the middle of the park..and he wins them fair with no shiat tackles

He is gem.i would say the only reason why he is not appreciated or bidded by the top clubs is that he is not a creative player.

Im expecting someone in the next transfer window in jan 2013 to make a 30-50m bid for this guy,and i see a team like RM or CIty PSG or chelsea making a firm bid for him
Didjerama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2012, 09:56 AM   #2
Honorary Member

He's strong. I'm surprise no one try tobacco prise him off Everyone.
Beta_Tester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2012, 09:58 AM   #3
Master Member

i think he's a superb player which everton will find it hard to keep a hold on if he ever submits a transfer request.
heading technique wise, he's cahill number 2.
Old 21-08-2012, 01:10 PM   #4
Supremacy Member

The reason why he's Everton's record transfer. Great physical presence; reminds me of Patrick Vieira.

But I don't think he's the best in the middle of the park in the league yet. My vote goes to Yaya Toure.
Old 21-08-2012, 01:25 PM   #5
Supremacy Member

Yaya Toure is better.
rage05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2012, 01:42 PM   #6

This guy has been performing consistently for Everton. Surprised that none of the big guns snapped him up. I'm expecting Man Utds to make a move after his performance yesterday
mattmms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2012, 02:18 PM   #7
Master Member

But I don't think he's the best in the middle of the park in the league yet. My vote goes to Yaya Toure.
on the ground, yaya toure is the king...most of his dribbles are successful, seems like nobody can snatch the ball off him cleanly without fouling him.
Old 21-08-2012, 05:02 PM   #8
Supremacy Member

on the ground, yaya toure is the king...most of his dribbles are successful, seems like nobody can snatch the ball off him cleanly without fouling him.

Oh yes,i forgot yaya toure.that one without a doubt IMO the best defensive mid in europe right now..mascherano wid have gotten the title if it wasnt the fact that he is playing central back at barca ...LOL

But fellaini is slowly becoming my fav player. And i wont be surprised if he is a transfer big news for the big clubs this window or next..

The only last runour i heard abt him was with man utd but that was the previous window and nothing more than a newspaper runour forgotten in one day

Honestly,i wud love to see him at arsenal though im nt a gunners fan. Arsenal needs the hard man who will win the balls for them in the middle while the rest can hae their joy passing at the last third..

If man city gets him,i forsee teams cant even get out of their own half with him and toure..players like silva can afford to do what they want and not worry abt making silly mistakes losin the ball cos they are well covered
Didjerama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2012, 05:40 PM   #9
Arch-Supremacy Member

Oh yes,i forgot yaya toure.that one without a doubt IMO the best defensive mid in europe right now..mascherano wid have gotten the title if it wasnt the fact that he is playing central back at barca ...LOL

But fellaini is slowly becoming my fav player. And i wont be surprised if he is a transfer big news for the big clubs this window or next..

The only last runour i heard abt him was with man utd but that was the previous window and nothing more than a newspaper runour forgotten in one day

Honestly,i wud love to see him at arsenal though im nt a gunners fan. Arsenal needs the hard man who will win the balls for them in the middle while the rest can hae their joy passing at the last third..

If man city gets him,i forsee teams cant even get out of their own half with him and toure..players like silva can afford to do what they want and not worry abt making silly mistakes losin the ball cos they are well covered
Yaya toure is more than a defensive midfielder, i think he is one of the rare complete midfielder left. Reminds me of viera.
TitanSmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2012, 10:13 AM   #10

Everton players? You know how many players make up a team? Liverpool and Liverpool reserves are the two best teams in Liverpool. Now... Where do you think he stands. Best? My toes are laughing.
YNWA
barcapool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2012, 10:26 AM   #11
High Supremacy Member

Another one of Liverpool's transfer targets, Everton's work horse midfielder Marouane Fellaini, could well be back on the radar of the 2005 European Champions, according to sources today.

Belgium international Fellaini has been the subject of Liverpool's transfer rumours for about a week now, even forcing Fellaini to come out and state that although he is happy at Everton, he was flattered by the interest of Liverpool. His father has even confirmed before his son's desire to play for the rival club.

With Liverpool bringing in highly talented cheap bargain players in this window, it is said that they need to provide extra cover in a deeper lying midfield role, and in that role, Fellaini is seen as the perfect answer to keep the defensive part of their game tight.

Liverpool officials again look set to state their interest in Fellaini and test the reserve of David Moyes and his team.

dnsfpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.