Suggestion on itinerary

huangwn88

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm planning to go to europe for 2 months(may-july). Budget around 15-20k. But will aim to keep it 10k and below.

My gf will travel with me for first 5 weeks. My Sister may join me for the remaining trip.

I've visited Europe 2 years ago. Been to Amsterdam, London, Brussels, munich, Florence and Paris. Spent average 4 days in these places

I'm exploring the idea of travelling with a cabinzero(44 litres) backpack only. I'm not planning to take Budget airline from sg to Europe. Was thinking of backpack only as moving around without luggage will be easier. Will buy a rimowa luggage towards the end of the trip when I'm in Germany. That means I can only shop at the end of the trip. And is the cabinzero good enough to put my stuff?

Any suggestions on places to countries/cities to visit? I think Scandinavian countries are out as it is not northern light season.

Currently I've no idea on where should I fly to and where to fly back from. Should I take Tran Siberian railway?

Time and is not an issue to me as I'm unemployed at the moment.

Thanks in advance!

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
UK for you?? England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales etc.. All at same plot of land mass

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.