HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Trip to europe - looking out for airline promotions

Like Tree26Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-11-2014, 03:06 AM   #1

Trip to europe - looking out for airline promotions

Hi all

I'm planning a trip to Europe next year, probably around April. First time going europe, anyone knows what period of time airlines usually have promotions which I can take advantage of?
Old 22-11-2014, 07:35 AM   #2
Supremacy Member

Malaysia airlines was having promotion around $1100 return to London. You can check it at their website.
lordnaj likes this.
jackieatbtu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2014, 07:41 AM   #3

hmmm

Hi all

I'm planning a trip to Europe next year, probably around April. First time going europe, anyone knows what period of time airlines usually have promotions which I can take advantage of?
Malaysia airlines was having promotion around $1100 return to London. You can check it at their website.
when you ask for help and someone helps you you should like their posts. thats how you thank them. don be an ungrateful piece of lard.

Cheap flights | Travel deals | Hotels & hostels | Tours | Insurance | STA Travel | STA Travel Singapore

MISA Travel - Flights, cruises, resorts, getaways, hotels, guided tours and more at airfares.com.sg
lordnaj likes this.
Old 22-11-2014, 07:42 AM   #4
Supremacy Member

I had a standard fare for paris cdg on emirates of $1400 w 1stopover dubai.
So u hav an idea how much is standard lah
lordnaj likes this.
trailblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2014, 08:45 AM   #5
Arch-Supremacy Member

I remembering seeing emails from Qatar, Emirates, Cathay and SQ recently. Check them out.

Sent from GAGT Android App
lordnaj likes this.
a1v1n_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2014, 09:14 AM   #6
Arch-Supremacy Member

Middle east airlines
lordnaj likes this.
sneggg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2014, 10:22 AM   #7
Master Member

Wow so fierce. I surfed through mobile version. I don't see a "like" at all.

For cheaper euro airfare. Qatar airway is the best bet. I travelled to euro in 2012 and this year. Bought multi cities airfare. Arrived Paris, departed Rome $1250 in 2012 and recently arrived london, departed Barcelona $950. Airfare was bought during their special sale. It could happen anytime. Just start to look out from now.

For example. Paris airfare selling from $799 to $899. It is typical qatar airfare promotion deal.
lordnaj likes this.
nomoney25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2014, 11:22 AM   #8

when you ask for help and someone helps you you should like their posts. thats how you thank them. don be an ungrateful piece of lard.

Cheap flights | Travel deals | Hotels & hostels | Tours | Insurance | STA Travel | STA Travel Singapore

MISA Travel - Flights, cruises, resorts, getaways, hotels, guided tours and more at airfares.com.sg
dude, you gotta chill, i just turned on my PC this morning
Old 25-11-2014, 11:01 PM   #9
Arch-Supremacy Member

Been looking around as well. Second cheapest I got for a multi-city (SG - Paris; Rome to SG) is $1060 from Finnair, with a stopover in Helsinki.

Cheapest is Jet Airways, just in case you're curious.

:Later,
Old 04-01-2015, 04:58 PM   #10

bump. Got airline promo if flying qatar, swiss, lufthansa or emirates to Europe now!

I just booked a open jaw ticket from sg-munich, rome-sg for $870 (flying swiss+lufthansa)! Cheap cheap!

Swiss n lufthansa offer ends on 5th Jan. Qatar ends on 11 Jan.
ah_mah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 10:33 PM   #11
Supremacy Member

bump. Got airline promo if flying qatar, swiss, lufthansa or emirates to Europe now!

I just booked a open jaw ticket from sg-munich, rome-sg for $870 (flying swiss+lufthansa)! Cheap cheap!

Swiss n lufthansa offer ends on 5th Jan. Qatar ends on 11 Jan.
is there any promo for qatar? is there a promo code or something? because the current price for my route is higher than what i actually saw 2 wks ago when i was planning for my trip.
SibehEng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 05:01 AM   #12

is there any promo for qatar? is there a promo code or something? because the current price for my route is higher than what i actually saw 2 wks ago when i was planning for my trip.
No promo codes. Qatar's promotion has been ongoing since last year before christmas. But if the prices on your preferred flight dates have gone up, it means that you are too slow as the seats with economy promo prices are already all sold out and they now revert back to normal price.

My ticket was booked through expedia as a open jaw ticket involving two airlines. If not, the ticket is more expensive to book either from swiss entirely or lufthansa entirely.
ah_mah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 11:11 AM   #13

maybe you can try out KLM? they have frequent promotions, if you are a student, maybe can try getting student promo. i got my tix to sweden last year about the same period for $1197 (inclusive of return tix)
xrubiksx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 11:44 AM   #14

Hello!!
I'm planning on flying to London this April. Was wondering if you guys know the rough gage for the air ticket for April? Preferably a direct flight.
I went to check SIA just now and it's almost 2.3k

Thank you!
rilakkuma06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 12:35 PM   #15
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hello!!
I'm planning on flying to London this April. Was wondering if you guys know the rough gage for the air ticket for April? Preferably a direct flight.
I went to check SIA just now and it's almost 2.3k

Thank you!
SIA and direct flight sure very expensive. try Qatar(having promotion now) or Emirates. both has short stopover at Doha and Dubai respectively.

price on Qatar Airways is SGD 1090 now.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.