Any good catering service in Singapore?

edwin643

Reaction score
Stamford Catering.
My son had a buffet set up by them during his last day of in-camp. We will be engaging
them this Saturday the 25th, in our home for yum-cha (tea drinking ceremony).

goodies27

Reaction score
Not sure which caterers are good, but u will wanna give ICS or ICatering (same company) a miss. They suck big time. It was recommanded by a caterering website; foodline.sg as a "must try". Suggest u guys out there to avoid both the caterer & the bulls**t website.

edwin643

Reaction score
Stamford catering is good. We had a lunch buffet for 15 pax (9 course at $247.00) on 25 oct, 8 main course, 1 dessert and drink.

We ordered the take-away buffet, not the set up type. The warm food was contained in large black trays with tight lids (something like the Jap bento tray)

Our guest were pleasantly suprised at the "presentation", enjoyed the feast as well as doggy-bag the excess food!

flashock

Reaction score
Neo garden, their curry chicken standard is good!
I understand Mum's kitchen is back to the industry again, they use to be very popular at one time for their laksa.

AWholeNewWorld

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tiagong Stamford and Neo garden not bad.
Neo garden i never try before, but their marketing advertisement quite hiong. Got 1 time i keep seeing their ad in different forms...

Stamford is really quite standard. almost a lot of place use their catering. Company events, Outdoor events, even SAF use them afaik.

noellechuaxx

Reaction score
Hi all, if anyone keen in ordering able to look for me.
I am able to customize to your needs, pax and budget! :)

9474 0900 if looking for buffets/mini buffets/bentos/etc

noellechuaxx

Reaction score
Dear all, if you looking for a catering service that suits your budget and number of pax. Do kindly contact me at 9474 0900 (MSG ONLY) for quotes! We are a halal certified catering company in SG! Thank you :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.