Event : PAWS BY THE BEACH

Phases

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Venue: Tanjong Beach Club, 20 Tanjong Beach Walk, Sentosa
Date: 27 September (Saturday)
Time: 10am-4pm

Like a beach day out with your pooches, friends and family while supporting a good cause? Or are you looking at adopting an adorable and affectionate dog?

Join us at our latest event, PAWS BY THE BEACH, at Tanjong Beach Club on 27 September!

A great excuse to dress up your doggies in bikinis, haha! Or come adopt a lovely ALL dog! You will like our new range of merchandise too!

To thank you for your support, we have gotten Pet Lovers Centre Singapore onboard to kindly sponsor 100 goodie bags for early birds. Each bag is usually worth $40!

Our doggies can't wait to meet yours! Sandy paws, salty kisses - life is better at the beach! See you!

We appreciate photographers willing to help out in taking the photos for the event to contact us, please send text 97two8 79one8 to enquire. Thank you.

You can find more details of the event and organisation here : https://www.facebook.com/animalloversleague.all

20608q1.jpg

Last edited:

Phases

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can we go and take potos?

sure, in fact we are short of photographers. will be good if you can text me at 97two8 79one8 to contact me for either helping out on photo taking or share with us the photos that you have taken.

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sure, i can take and pass to you, no problem. Just want to contribute to an event that i hope we can see more of in future. Is the area just at the beach club?

Phases

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sure, i can take and pass to you, no problem. Just want to contribute to an event that i hope we can see more of in future. Is the area just at the beach club?

thanks. yes, at tanjong beach club

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.