PHICOMM i600 non camera

neutralparty

Reaction score
Hi Bro,

Are you able to test if any iPhone and Samsung ear piece can work with this phone? As iNO One has different standard as the iPhone and other reputable android smartphone manufacturers. Thanks

Hi Gohnick,

I could do so, but I only got normal earpiece and Samsung earpiece. With this, that is as much as I can test for ya.

I am outside at the moment, will try that when I got home tonight.

Cheers ~

Last edited:

gohnick

Reaction score
Hi Gohnick,

I could so, but I only got normal earpiece and Samsung earpiece. With this, that is as much as I can test for ya.

I am outside at the moment, will try that when I got home tonight.

Cheers ~

Thanks bro, really appreciate it.

neutralparty

Reaction score
Thanks bro, really appreciate it.

Sorry for the late reply:s34:.

Okay, Got it tested. For the music, I just random pick a few music to listen, as for calls, I tried to do a call to ensure the other party are able to listen to what I say and what I tell the other party. Below are the result,

Normal earpiece (no mic): Music and call is good.

Samsung earpiece (GH59, Note 10.1 earpiece) : Music and call is good.

Nokia earpiece (WH-209, Pureview 808 earpiece) : Music not clear, no voice(very very very faint on both parties) when called.

I hope this helps.

Cheers ~

Last edited:

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so it seems like the phone uses the more common ctia plug. thanks for the test. :D

gohnick

Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply:s34:.

Okay, Got it tested. For the music, I just random pick a few music to listen, as for calls, I tried to do a call to ensure the other party are able to listen to what I say and what I tell the other party. Below are the result,

Normal earpiece (no mic): Music and call is good.

Samsung earpiece (GH59, Note 10.1 earpiece) : Music and call is good.

Nokia earpiece (WH-209, Pureview 808 earpiece) : Music not clear, no voice(very very very faint on both parties) when called.

I hope this helps.

Cheers ~

Sorry bro, is this a dual sim phone?

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got mine from the phicomm store at sls. comes with screen protector. imo a better phone than ino one plus.

JohnTan95

Reaction score
When to Y2K at Rochor Centre this morning to buy ino one plus and saw they did sell phicomm i600 non camera smartphone for $268 with free Cross Line 5600mAh non detachable micro USB powerbank and screen protector.

tayac

Reaction score
When to Y2K at Rochor Centre this morning to buy ino one plus and saw they did sell phicomm i600 non camera smartphone for $268 with free Cross Line 5600mAh non detachable micro USB powerbank and screen protector.

I bought the i600. Anybody tested the navigation. This HP don't seem to have a gps module. Keep search for gps.
Can anyone advice?
Thanks.

zzedg3

Reaction score
how to remove the NO SIM Card under the notification ? I only insert 1 4G on the G/W slot (right side) .. but when i boot up.. got tt notification icon (sim card with a --> ? inside it) .. ani kind soul can advice me..

1st time using a dual sim phone for ICT ...

neutralparty

Reaction score
I bought the i600. Anybody tested the navigation. This HP don't seem to have a gps module. Keep search for gps.
Can anyone advice?
Thanks.

I doesn't seem to have any issue with the GPS, I do have "searching for GPS" message for a while, then "location set by GPS" will appear. I tried it both outdoor and home, without much issue.

Maybe try your GPS setting ? I only got "GPS satellite" check on my location services.

I hope that helps.

Cheers~

Last edited:

neutralparty

Reaction score
how to remove the NO SIM Card under the notification ? I only insert 1 4G on the G/W slot (right side) .. but when i boot up.. got tt notification icon (sim card with a --> ? inside it) .. ani kind soul can advice me..

1st time using a dual sim phone for ICT ...

Hi,

I do understand how you kinda feel. It does bugging me a little, but as time goes by, I just get use to it (ha ha, lucky it just a small little icon ..):s8:

Anyway, I do hear that "root'ing" your I600 might solve the issue, my guess is it was something like "jailbreak" for Apple. You might want to look into the "root'ing" part for Android.

I seriously don't know whether I can share this publicly or not, do let me know if it was not allow. Just kinda hope to share with what I know and to exchange ideas around:s11:.

Hope this helps !

Cheers ~

zzedg3

Reaction score
Hi,

I do understand how you kinda feel. It does bugging me a little, but as time goes by, I just get use to it (ha ha, lucky it just a small little icon ..):s8:

Anyway, I do hear that "root'ing" your I600 might solve the issue, my guess is it was something like "jailbreak" for Apple. You might want to look into the "root'ing" part for Android.

I seriously don't know whether I can share this publicly or not, do let me know if it was not allow. Just kinda hope to share with what I know and to exchange ideas around:s11:.

Hope this helps !

Cheers ~

wow..finally get someone like bro tt share the similar feeling.
For me , I will just tahan over it.. since it's use jus for ICT .. i will jus open eyes close eyes den it's over.. n bck to normal function ... :D but i will still look for the tips u mention .. if u source it, we can had a private discussion ... :D

skyfreak

Reaction score
WTS Phicomm NC I600

Bought it on the 21st of Aug 2013.
Comes with unused earpiece,default usb charger,screen protector.
Warranty ends one year from date of purchase.

Brand New for buyer as i gonna do 1 to 1 exchange.

Offer me via PM.

fmradio

Reaction score
Anyone has compared this phone against I no one plus? Seems that similar specs but phicomm has better battery capacity

kwek82

Reaction score
When I plugged the phone to my laptop, the driver cant be found and installed, thus unable link them up.

Anyone can advise me?

Thank you.

chiawy

Reaction score
When I plugged the phone to my laptop, the driver cant be found and installed, thus unable link them up.

Anyone can advise me?

Thank you.

After plugging in, you should be able to see the storage where one is an emulated CD-ROM drive with a bee logo. Inside this emulated CD-ROM drive, open the setup file to install the driver.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.