PHICOMM i600 non camera

weeza77

Reaction score
Just make sure you root it. (Use 360Root). And delete/freeze apps to make it less laggy...

nettely

Reaction score
Bought the phone. Everything is good except the data network.

Its at H, but my signal is not in blue colour. I can access to fb/ google, but not whatsapp. Anyone has any idea what's going on?

trepies

Reaction score
had a data sim in slot 1 and normal sim in slot 2. anyone experiencing drop data connection? sometime, i will just drop data connection and will not be able to connect again unless i deactivate and activate the sim in slot 1.

ykgoh

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually where safest to buy for best price and local warranty?

Think can buy from:
  • online from PhicommAsia
  • Sim Lim Square #03-02 Phicomm Service Centre
  • a shop in Rochor Centre (Y2K Accessories? )
  • Qoo10 (sounds like Y2K online shop)
  • Mustafa (but the importer/distributor printed on box sticker doesn't seem like Phicomm Technology (Asia Pacific) Pte Ltd).

Scared some local retailers selling export sets or parallel import sets without local warranty by local distro.

Crabbie

Reaction score
Anybody using i600nc managed to encrypt their phones when connecting to Exchange?

Mine doesn't even have the "Encrypt Device" option in settings and when Exchange requires me to encrypt the device, I just see that green wireframe android and it gets stuck there...

Their technical support XMM is useless.

winguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1. Does this phone already come pasted with screen protector? Im not sure if i should peel it off. It looks thicker than those flimsy stretchable plastic that comes with some new phones

2. My power button is almost flushed, making it difficult to press. Did i get a bad unit?

Last edited:

Mystyque

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1. Does this phone already come pasted with screen protector? Im not sure if i should peel it off. It looks thicker than those flimsy stretchable plastic that comes with some new phones

2. My power button is almost flushed, making it difficult to press. Did i get a bad unit?

1. came with screen prot, don't think you should remove it since I don't think it will be easy to find a replacement and the screen is still pretty sensitive despite the thickness.

2. looks normal

winguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1. came with screen prot, don't think you should remove it since I don't think it will be easy to find a replacement and the screen is still pretty sensitive despite the thickness.

2. looks normal
Thanks for reply.

Regarding flushed power button, mine is more sunken in compared to pictures I see. It is harder to press than the volume buttons. What bad luck. I wonder if the service centre can do anything

ahkrong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi fellow users, i bought the i600 nc as well just last week and only just yesterday managed to get a micro sim to standard adapter to put in my sim card in. this sim card is 3g enabled but when i put the sim card in and fiddling with the data enabled function, seems like the phone is still not able to connect to the internet and there's no 3g icon shown as well. anyone had similar experience?

powermaster

Reaction score
You may wanna try the following steps. Go to your Settings -> Dual SIM Settings -> Configure Dual SIM ->Mobile Network Settings -> Access Point Names -> Press bottom left most button menu button -> Reset to default. Try enabling your data again.

ahkrong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You may wanna try the following steps. Go to your Settings -> Dual SIM Settings -> Configure Dual SIM ->Mobile Network Settings -> Access Point Names -> Press bottom left most button menu button -> Reset to default. Try enabling your data again.

WOW!!!
thanks a million!!! it worked!!!
:s12::s12::s12::s12::s12:

how did you know this works??? u gana the same problem before??

love2kun

Reaction score
Battery Drains in Airplane mode from 100% to 22%

Please advise how the battery on i600 drains so fast in Airplane mode.
In 6 hours, it drained from 100% to 22%.

All logical settings that drain battery had been disabled: GPS, Bluetooth, Data Sync and Location.

aCuria

Reaction score
I have noticed this phone drains battery like crazy, i only have whatsapp, facebook and google keyboard installed...

Its possible to drain the battery even when its plugged into a 1A USB charger..

chiawy

Reaction score
I have noticed this phone drains battery like crazy, i only have whatsapp, facebook and google keyboard installed...

Its possible to drain the battery even when its plugged into a 1A USB charger..

Go to any apps setting and turn off LED notification.

aCuria

Reaction score
Go to any apps setting and turn off LED notification.

I cant find "LED notification"
But i just turned off "Show notifications" for all apps, hopefully that will help.

edit:
It works fine with the provided charger, I think the other one I was using was not providing enough juice

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.