Vivo Xplay 3S

Soulfly

Reaction score
Got a brand new Vivo Xplay 3S with me now. Bought from liaow for $721usd = $942.23sgd shipped. My friend asked me to order for him and now fly aeroplane, I even applied Nillkin 9H tempered glass screen protector and camera lens protector. Anyone interested, do let me know. I don't need an extra set of Vivo Xplay 3S... Sigh :(

Posted at the for sale thead over here :

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/mobile-phones-bazaar-201/vivo-xplay-3s-4649148.html

Soulfly

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls. Did you update to the latest OS version Vivo rev1.18.5? For those of you who root your phone, did you allow permission for shell?

622A5C4F_20140424_134130_zps19bf9ffa.png

And what is this app?

622A5C4F_20140424_134111_zpsee1854fb.png

Thanks. :)

Reaction score
@Soulfly
--> the 2nd pic program is for the Vivo Xplay live wallpaper

not sure on shell.

^ yeah. I am thinking of looking up for this phone in Hong Kong as well in next month/June.

Soulfly

Reaction score
@Soulfly
--> the 2nd pic program is for the Vivo Xplay live wallpaper

not sure on shell.

^ yeah. I am thinking of looking up for this phone in Hong Kong as well in next month/June.

Thanks. By the way, I was told by my friend that most mobile phone shops in Hong Kong sells the Vivo Xplay 3S. If you can, get it. It's really a great phone. Great 2k screen but what impresses me most is the sound. It has the best sound on a mobile phone. If you think the HTC One M8 is good, wait till you hear the Vivo Xplay 3S. The built quality is very good too... :)

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got a brand new Vivo Xplay 3S with me now. Bought from liaow for $721usd = $942.23sgd shipped. My friend asked me to order for him and now fly aeroplane, I even applied Nillkin 9H tempered glass screen protector and camera lens protector. Anyone interested, do let me know. I don't need an extra set of Vivo Xplay 3S... Sigh :(

Posted at the for sale thead over here :

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/mobile-phones-bazaar-201/vivo-xplay-3s-4649148.html

wtf... fly plane... and u should ask him pay still...
now u have to eat it up... becuz...
500x889xVivo-xShot.jpg.pagespeed.ic.XMLJFEOIv_.jpg

bennyb

Reaction score
Getting my set direct from China. Need to root before I can install Google play store?

Soulfly

Reaction score
wtf... fly plane... and u should ask him pay still...
now u have to eat it up... becuz...
500x889xVivo-xShot.jpg.pagespeed.ic.XMLJFEOIv_.jpg

I consider it a bad experience but I managed to sell the extra Xplay 3S so all is good. Ya i read about the Vivo Xshot. The Xshot concentrates more on the camera. I'm more of a sound/speaker person and hardly use the camera on the phone. So the Xplay 3S is still the better choice for me but I'm curious how the Xshot is going to be... :)

Soulfly

Reaction score
Getting my set direct from China. Need to root before I can install Google play store?

You don't need to root the phone. Just download the Google play store apk and use the phone's inbuilt file manager and install the apk from there...

bctiong

Reaction score
Hi, anyone know a way to use the 超清影院 for watching HD movies becos of the location error. Think only can play in China. Is there anyway to cloak the location?
Thx.

Last edited:

Soulfly

Reaction score
Didb you install any custom rom?

No I didn't. The Funtouch OS is good enough for me. It's fast and snappy without any lag. I feel it defeats the purpose of using the Xplay 3S if you use other custom roms. Well that's just me, but maybe in the future I might install custom roms but for now I'm happy with the Funtouch OS...

chuppychup

Reaction score
Thanks. By the way, I was told by my friend that most mobile phone shops in Hong Kong sells the Vivo Xplay 3S. If you can, get it. It's really a great phone. Great 2k screen but what impresses me most is the sound. It has the best sound on a mobile phone. If you think the HTC One M8 is good, wait till you hear the Vivo Xplay 3S. The built quality is very good too... :)

Where in HK ?? Din see it anywhere ... please advice if possible ?

Cryptrus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
price drop to USD618 or because no free gift like power bank and cover liao?

Soulfly

Reaction score
price drop to USD618 or because no free gift like power bank and cover liao?

Only liaow dropped the price to $618usd. No power bank was ever given free from liaow or other online stores as far as I remember. Most online stores are still selling around $650usd-$690usd.

Vivo Xplay 3S

bctiong

Reaction score
Just wonder how many of you using the free Xunlei card and 超清影院apk?
No, is it bcos cannot watch movie outside China? same problem that I am facing?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.